Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Fasting And Prayer - Day 11 (21st January, 2017) Prayer Points​ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fasting And Prayer - Day 11 (21st January, 2017) Prayer Points​ (446 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Releases Shiloh 2017 Prayer Guidelines / ​rccg Fasting And Prayer - Day 32 (saturday 11th February, 2017) Prayer Points / God’s Message For The New Year 2017 & Prayer Points (please Read This) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fasting And Prayer - Day 11 (21st January, 2017) Prayer Points​ by 4reala(m): 3:51pm On Jan 21, 2017
DAY 11
Intense praise and worshipFather give us the grace to please you in all that we do in this year 2017Father give us the grace to wake up and win souls, attend House Fellowships, Digging deep , Sunday Services and other church programs regularly in this year, 2017Father, help us to be faithful in honouring you with our first fruit, giving our tithes and offering regularly throughout this New Year 2017Father arise, and show yourself mighty on our behalf and on the behalf of our , parishes and family membersFather arise and help me to stir up the giant in meFather help me to recover all the lost grounds in this New Year 2017Father help me to forever be relevant and never become a man of yesterday. 1Sam 16:1Father have mercy on me and reverse every irreversible in my life this year. Ezek. 37:1-12Father, you are the help of the helpless, help us to be united and help RCCG to forever be relevantLet us pray against fire accidentLet us pray against fire accident due to fuel theft and vandalising of fuel pipes in NigeriaLet us pray that God will make the people wise, to know how to prevent fire accidentsLet us pray against every already concluded evil plan to cause death through the activities of gun men all over the worldLet us ask God to help us to prevent any evil plan to kill through tornadoesLet us plead for mercy to God to avert every programed destruction from the kingdom of darkness through any natural disastersLet us pray against death and destruction of properties through hurricanesLet us ask God to be merciful concerning death and destruction of properties that can come from earthquakes in this year.Let us pray that God will break the back bone of Boko Haram, and all terrorists and silence them foreverLet us pray against death on our roads, through the activities of the devil on the motorists.
Re: Fasting And Prayer - Day 11 (21st January, 2017) Prayer Points​ by sonofthunder: 7:56pm On Jan 21, 2017
4reala:
DAY 11
Intense praise and worshipFather give us the grace to please you in all that we do in this year 2017Father give us the grace to wake up and win souls, attend House Fellowships, Digging deep , Sunday Services and other church programs regularly in this year, 2017Father, help us to be faithful in honouring you with our first fruit, giving our tithes and offering regularly throughout this New Year 2017Father arise, and show yourself mighty on our behalf and on the behalf of our , parishes and family membersFather arise and help me to stir up the giant in meFather help me to recover all the lost grounds in this New Year 2017Father help me to forever be relevant and never become a man of yesterday. 1Sam 16:1Father have mercy on me and reverse every irreversible in my life this year. Ezek. 37:1-12Father, you are the help of the helpless, help us to be united and help RCCG to forever be relevantLet us pray against fire accidentLet us pray against fire accident due to fuel theft and vandalising of fuel pipes in NigeriaLet us pray that God will make the people wise, to know how to prevent fire accidentsLet us pray against every already concluded evil plan to cause death through the activities of gun men all over the worldLet us ask God to help us to prevent any evil plan to kill through tornadoesLet us plead for mercy to God to avert every programed destruction from the kingdom of darkness through any natural disastersLet us pray against death and destruction of properties through hurricanesLet us ask God to be merciful concerning death and destruction of properties that can come from earthquakes in this year.Let us pray that God will break the back bone of Boko Haram, and all terrorists and silence them foreverLet us pray against death on our roads, through the activities of the devil on the motorists.
pls what's the source?

(1) (Reply)

“women Who Wear Bangles, Trousers, Makeups, Are Going To Hell” – Pastor Muoka / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! / I Will Worship God From My House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.