Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,931 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Transit Visa To Turkey,-need Help - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Transit Visa To Turkey,-need Help (787 Views)

Peace Mass Transit Reacts To The Accident That Killed "18" Passengers / 18 Passengers Die In Peace Mass Transit Accident / Warning To Women Coming To Turkey For Prostitution(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Transit Visa To Turkey,-need Help by simcare: 4:21pm On Jan 21, 2017
I am billed to attend an IAEA sponsored training in radio pharmacy a University In Macedonia. Macedonia has no embassy in Nigeria so My visa to Macedonia was processed in Istanbul.
I applied for Transit visa online since Dec22
and got s document attesting that my visa is ready and I must come personally to Istanbul
to obtain it.
The consular officials are still refusing to give me
The transit visa.

I need any one who can be of help to let me know ASAP so that I can join up with other co- participants from Other African countries who also travel through Istanbul through transit visa from embassy in their own countries

IF YOU CAN BE OF HELP LET ME KNOW
THANKS AND GOD BLESS US ALL
Re: Transit Visa To Turkey,-need Help by justwise(m): 5:11pm On Jan 21, 2017

(1)

Man Pictured Walking Gallantly In The Middle Of Ever Busy Lagos/abeokuta Exproad / Any Nigerian in Mexico? / Things To Consider And To Be Done While Applying For A Canadian Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.