Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,298 members, 7,811,889 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

U.S. Interior Dept Is Ordered To Shut Down Its Twitter Acc. For Sharing This. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / U.S. Interior Dept Is Ordered To Shut Down Its Twitter Acc. For Sharing This. (1507 Views)

Dubai Police Officers Sharing Refreshments To Road Users Stuck In Traffic - PICS / Hurricane Irma: Largest Evacuation, 6Million Are Ordered To Leave Florida(Pics) / Donald Trump Strikes Syria Hard. Russians Ordered To Leave An Airbase. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

U.S. Interior Dept Is Ordered To Shut Down Its Twitter Acc. For Sharing This. by Explorers(m): 4:45pm On Jan 21, 2017
The Interior Department was ordered to shut down its Twitter accounts after the National Park Service shared photos of the relatively small crowds at inauguration on Friday.

The official National Park Service account retweeted images from New York Times reporter Binyamin Appelbaum, comparing the crowds that turned out for Trump's swearing in on Friday to those at Barack Obama's inauguration in 2009.

The tweet was later deleted, and members of the incoming administration sent out an email demanding Park Service employees to stop their Twitter activity until further notice, the Washington Post reported.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4142586/Interior-Department-ordered-stop-tweeting.html

1 Share

Re: U.S. Interior Dept Is Ordered To Shut Down Its Twitter Acc. For Sharing This. by BiafranBushBoy: 4:47pm On Jan 21, 2017
Trump the disctator cheesy

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Interior Dept Is Ordered To Shut Down Its Twitter Acc. For Sharing This. by Explorers(m): 4:48pm On Jan 21, 2017
It wasn't before long that an email was circulated to the federal employees stating: 'All bureaus and the department have been directed by incoming administration to shut down Twitter platforms immediately until further notice'

Re: U.S. Interior Dept Is Ordered To Shut Down Its Twitter Acc. For Sharing This. by Young03(m): 4:55pm On Jan 21, 2017
their problem
Re: U.S. Interior Dept Is Ordered To Shut Down Its Twitter Acc. For Sharing This. by yorhmienerd(m): 4:56pm On Jan 21, 2017
This is the beginning. . . cheesy
Re: U.S. Interior Dept Is Ordered To Shut Down Its Twitter Acc. For Sharing This. by sirpatrick(m): 4:58pm On Jan 21, 2017
It's still beat my imagination how trump won this election because from what I can see he is not loved by the majority of Americans

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S. Interior Dept Is Ordered To Shut Down Its Twitter Acc. For Sharing This. by Nutase: 5:01pm On Jan 21, 2017
grin
Re: U.S. Interior Dept Is Ordered To Shut Down Its Twitter Acc. For Sharing This. by Explorers(m): 5:17pm On Jan 21, 2017
sirpatrick:
It's still beat my imagination how trump won this election because from what I can see he is not loved by the majority of Americans

See what's going on here:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4142554/Anti-Trump-protests-held-United-States.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4142950/Thousands-women-head-Washington-protest-Trump.html
Re: U.S. Interior Dept Is Ordered To Shut Down Its Twitter Acc. For Sharing This. by Escalze(m): 5:27pm On Jan 21, 2017
FP straight since its from Explorers

They just have to accept the fact that he is president just as Nigerians accepted the fact that Buhari is president.
Re: U.S. Interior Dept Is Ordered To Shut Down Its Twitter Acc. For Sharing This. by samuel19222(m): 5:31pm On Jan 21, 2017
Ok
Re: U.S. Interior Dept Is Ordered To Shut Down Its Twitter Acc. For Sharing This. by Adesiji77: 5:33pm On Jan 21, 2017
cheesy grin

A friend shared the pictures with me some minutes ago. I didn't take it seriously until I saw this thread.

Meanwhile, marches are going on across the US to send a message to Trump.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Interior Dept Is Ordered To Shut Down Its Twitter Acc. For Sharing This. by Defaramade(m): 6:05pm On Jan 21, 2017
sirpatrick:
It was the electoral college vote that won Him the election, he lost the popular vote by almost 3 million votes.

3 Likes

Re: U.S. Interior Dept Is Ordered To Shut Down Its Twitter Acc. For Sharing This. by bqlekan(m): 7:29pm On Jan 21, 2017
Now this is serious
Re: U.S. Interior Dept Is Ordered To Shut Down Its Twitter Acc. For Sharing This. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 21, 2017
I have tried so much to like this guy but sorry, just can't. Fuvk Trump.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Interior Dept Is Ordered To Shut Down Its Twitter Acc. For Sharing This. by Joel3(m): 1:35am On Jan 22, 2017
Trump is trying to isolate America and planning allies with Russia and isreal. countries like Britain, Germany, France, China, southern Americas & Muslim nation are already shivering. this is the new world order. do as I saw. eliminating all extremist Muslims to bring peace to mother earth. Muslims would have done the same if they are the world power. example in Nigeria. e.g the Fulani Muslims killing Christians in Nigeria since buhari became president and the President is not doing anything...

just imagine if buhari is in charge of the over 35 thousands nuclear warhead code box in America which trump is now in possession of. the fulani would have given praise to Allah and roasted all the Biafra, afonja, Niger Delta Christan and claim all their land and kidnap the women to sex slaves.. the Isis would also attacked the world and bombed isreal all nations.

to scare you further trump want to dissolved UN so he can freely dictate the affairs of America without foreign interference and the world at large, he will not concede defect if he lost and with Russia as standby allies and Israel by his side the Europe and Muslim countries are in trouble. he will freely bombed any Islamic nation that dea him. or any country that challenge him. another Hitler is here a new era and Muslim nation is already afraid.

ISIS and boko haram, herdsmen will be a thing of the past. and I see more countries building more nuclear in this new era. no more climates change funding as trump don't care and America is first.

God bless America and God bless Christians and Jews. a transition to a new peaceful world. an era common sense.

4 Likes

Re: U.S. Interior Dept Is Ordered To Shut Down Its Twitter Acc. For Sharing This. by Sebastine1994(m): 1:45am On Jan 22, 2017
MY MASTER PLAN FOR A BETTER NIGERIA
In a country like ours with a population of 180 million people we could do Something tangible with that without government support. Calm down and listen. If I were the president of nigeria I would focus on one sector first because having your fingers in many area is a distraction. I recommend the EDUCATION SECTOR.
In nigeria we have 30 million student. Imagine that they all attend the same school. There is no government or private school. The government owns all the schools. There should be no payment of school fees.
Let us start from my own state Kogi. If the government focus its effort to standard one good school in every local government area. Provide buses to Covey student who live far. I mean there should be serious effort.
Each student is to pay #500 Weekly. That is 30million students * #500= 15billion per week.
Re: U.S. Interior Dept Is Ordered To Shut Down Its Twitter Acc. For Sharing This. by hakunajay(m): 4:11pm On Jan 25, 2017
Sebastine1994:
MY MASTER PLAN FOR A BETTER NIGERIA
In a country like ours with a population of 180 million people we could do Something tangible with that without government support. Calm down and listen. If I were the president of nigeria I would focus on one sector first because having your fingers in many area is a distraction. I recommend the EDUCATION SECTOR.
In nigeria we have 30 million student. Imagine that they all attend the same school. There is no government or private school. The government owns all the schools. There should be no payment of school fees.
Let us start from my own state Kogi. If the government focus its effort to standard one good school in every local government area. Provide buses to Covey student who live far. I mean there should be serious effort.
Each student is to pay #500 Weekly. That is 30million students * #500= 15billion per week.

500 weekly... Do you know what that means to our poor rural farmers/people?
Re: U.S. Interior Dept Is Ordered To Shut Down Its Twitter Acc. For Sharing This. by ValerianSteel(m): 5:40pm On Jan 25, 2017
The official twitter account of the National Park Service has been temporarily shut down. Some of the rangers there have gone rogue and set up another account.

http://usuncut.com/resistance/national-parks-resistance-twitter/

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Ariana Grande? / 200 Palestinians Injured In Clashes With Israelis In Jerusalem, West Bank, Gaza / Ukrainian Government Officials Trap Russian Soldiers In Elevator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.