Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,967 members, 7,825,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Flight Fare - Travel Ads (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Ads / Flight Fare (96653 Views)

Economy Fare Prices From Lagos To Some Cities Abroad / Local Flight Fare Issues? Come Here... / Flight Fare Enquiry To Any Destination Of Your Choice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flight Fare by SabrinaTravel: 7:03am On Nov 13, 2017
Aisha90:
Hello! Please i need details for flight from abuja to orlando or abuja to JFK. Feb 16th to 24th april 2018.thanks

VIEMMYTRAVELS
HokageTravels
SabrinaTravel

Your dates/Flexible dates +-3days (Orlando):

Lufthansa/United Airlines (mixed ticket).....644,900

Air France....656,300

Your dates/Flexible dates +-3days (New York)
:

Turkish Airlines.....451,900

Egyptair......461,800

Lufthansa......580,600

British Airways....581,400
Re: Flight Fare by SabrinaTravel: 7:06am On Nov 13, 2017
smithsydny:
Guys is there a way I can confirm an E-ticket online?

Whats the airline, and the airline reference no? I should be able to confirm for you.
Re: Flight Fare by SabrinaTravel: 7:26am On Nov 13, 2017
chinexchiboy:
Please i need the cheapest flight availble from lagos to halifax,(one way) between dec 14 -26

Air Maroc.......293,800

Egyptair.......373,800

Etihad......715,600

Turkish.......461,500

Lufthansa....810,900
Re: Flight Fare by SabrinaTravel: 7:46am On Nov 13, 2017
OJCITY22:
I just called wakanow and I was told they hardly allow one way especially if visa validity is not upto a year

I was told they will need authorization mail. I don't seem to get it. Pls anyone with such experience

If your visa is not up to 1 year, it is best to buy a return ticket to avoid issues @ the airports. Even embassies do mandate short-study students (less than one year) to always purchase round trip tickets to make entry officers believe you are returning back to your home country after the short study.
Re: Flight Fare by SabrinaTravel: 8:11am On Nov 13, 2017
talkless07:
hello I need two return tickets adults from Abuja to Auckland(Newzealand ) cheapest direct flight please treat as urgent ...departure Nov 26-29.Abuja--- Arrival back to from Auckland. Abuja Feb 6 2018.thanks

Don't use Lufthansa. You would need transit visas if you do so.

Every other flights from Abuja are very expensive. I'll advice you leave from Lagos.

I have sent you a message via text.
Re: Flight Fare by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 13, 2017
SabrinaTravel:

Whats the airline, and the airline reference no? I should be able to confirm for you.
i did already thanks boss

1 Like

Re: Flight Fare by SabrinaTravel: 8:47am On Nov 13, 2017
LegitBachelor:
Guys I've gotten the visit visa smiley

So my itinerary is now clearer.

So what are the rates of a return ticket to the US. I am going to Dallas, Texas.

Departure Date from Lagos is Nov 26 and Departure Date from the States is Dec 25.

I need the cheapest flight wink

Regards

Congrats bro. I missed your mail.

Qatar Airways is N617,700 for your dates

However, if you're okay with Houston, Emirates is N548,900 for 28nov to 27dec.
Re: Flight Fare by Drjudy007: 7:50am On Nov 14, 2017
Hello guys, please I need the cheapest airfare quote for a return trip Lagos - Houston in April 2018. Departure date should be 3rd week of april and duration is 2weeks.

Hope to get a reply soon, thanks.
Re: Flight Fare by VIEMMYTRAVELS: 10:11am On Nov 14, 2017
Drjudy007:
Hello guys, please I need the cheapest airfare quote for a return trip Lagos - Houston in April 2018. Departure date should be 3rd week of april and duration is 2weeks.

Hello, good morning.

Your travelling date is still far but if you want to have an idea of the current fare, you can get Qatar airways for 520,900.

If you can wait till late February or early march the fare should be lower than this.

Thank you

Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flight Fare by HokageTravels: 1:52pm On Nov 14, 2017
Drjudy007:

Quoting you a price now won't really be feasible as your departure date is still about 6 months.. except you want to have an idea of the price.. however if you wait till first week of March or last week of February, then you will surely find it cheaper
Re: Flight Fare by SabrinaTravel: 2:19pm On Nov 14, 2017
Drjudy007:

I suggest you wait till mid feb / early march before you book. Except if you want to have an idea of the fare just like Hokage said.
Re: Flight Fare by HokageTravels: 4:19pm On Nov 14, 2017
@KendyK I see you lurking around...you can also post your enquiries too and we will be glad to answer you.. kiss

Thank you
Re: Flight Fare by Drjudy007: 10:36pm On Nov 14, 2017
Thanks you guys. Your responses were insightful. I will wait till then.
Re: Flight Fare by HokageTravels: 3:30am On Nov 15, 2017
Drjudy007:
Thanks you guys. Your responses were insightful. I will wait till then.

You are welcome!
Re: Flight Fare by unclephilio123(m): 6:30am On Nov 15, 2017
Greetings to everyone here, I really commend the good works you guys are doing.
I'm here again to seek the help of everyone that know how I can get to Guyana without a transit visa.
Though,I'm having cable visa on me presently and visa on arrival at the cheddi jagan international airport, Timehri valid till December 29,2017
Help asap
Re: Flight Fare by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 16, 2017
Greetings, pls who can help me with the cheapest flight from USA TO LAGOS. NOTE, I DONT MIND ANY AIRLINES OR HOW MANY TRANSIT IT TAKES TO GET TO LAGOS, ECONOMY CLASS, THE PERSON IS IN OHIO USA, BUT SHE CAN TRAVEL TO EITHER NEW YORK OR DC ANY WHERE SHE DONT HAVE TO PAY MORE TO FLY HER WITHIN THE STATE, SHE CAN DRIVE TO THE AIRPORT OR TAKE PUBLIC BUS. PLS FROM ANY DATE U SAW THIS POST SEARCH 3 WEEKS IN ADVANCE. AS LONG AS ITS THE CHEAPEST. UNITED AIRLINE IS CONFUSING I SEARCHED BUT GOT 787$ how true is that pls any help, THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR THE HELP. sites and links will be apreciated too
Re: Flight Fare by doyinwbaby: 1:44pm On Nov 16, 2017
LegitBachelor:
Thanks

Actually I will be travelling to a Schenghen State next week and won't be in Lagos till Nov 25th. Thus I need any available cheap flight on Nov 26 preferably but if there are no cheap flights available then the next available date would suffice.

hey! have you been able to get a flight for schengen state? i need a cheap one o
Re: Flight Fare by LegitBachelor: 2:29pm On Nov 16, 2017
doyinwbaby:

hey! have you been able to get a flight for schengen state? i need a cheap one o
I wasn't the one who booked. The organisation i consult for booked for me along with my colleagues via a travel agent based in Poland. But I could check out available cheap flights for you. The Travel Agents here can as well. Just send in your itinerary.
Re: Flight Fare by SabrinaTravel: 2:45pm On Nov 16, 2017
smartmey61:
Greetings, pls who can help me with the cheapest flight from USA TO LAGOS. NOTE, I DONT MIND ANY AIRLINES OR HOW MANY TRANSIT IT TAKES TO GET TO LAGOS, ECONOMY CLASS, THE PERSON IS IN OHIO USA, BUT SHE CAN TRAVEL TO EITHER NEW YORK OR DC ANY WHERE SHE DONT HAVE TO PAY MORE TO FLY HER WITHIN THE STATE, SHE CAN DRIVE TO THE AIRPORT OR TAKE PUBLIC BUS. PLS FROM ANY DATE U SAW THIS POST SEARCH 3 WEEKS IN ADVANCE. AS LONG AS ITS THE CHEAPEST. UNITED AIRLINE IS CONFUSING I SEARCHED BUT GOT 787$ how true is that pls any help, THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR THE HELP. sites and links will be apreciated too

One way or return flight?
Re: Flight Fare by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 16, 2017
SabrinaTravel:

round trip bro anywhere we can talk better bro? i got your number u sent someone here but cant find u on whatsapp. ill need more advice sir. they asked me to write her an invitation letter i dont know how to go about it. cos her bank statements isnt that heave grin thanks bro for response.
Re: Flight Fare by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 16, 2017
SabrinaTravel:

SabrinaTravel pls can you help me with the sample of invitation letter inviting someone from yankee to naija for purpose of marriage. thanks
Re: Flight Fare by SabrinaTravel: 6:28pm On Nov 16, 2017
smartmey61:
SabrinaTravel pls can you help me with the sample of invitation letter inviting someone from yankee to naija for purpose of marriage. thanks

I may not be able to assist with that. However, you can search online for sample formats of such invitation. I'm sure there're tones of it online. Use google to do your search bro.

1 Like

Re: Flight Fare by kagari: 7:35pm On Nov 16, 2017
unclephilio123:
Greetings to everyone here, I really commend the good works you guys are doing.
I'm here again to seek the help of everyone that know how I can get to Guyana without a transit visa.
Though,I'm having cable visa on me presently and visa on arrival at the cheddi jagan international airport, Timehri valid till December 29,2017
Help asap

I would get back to you

1 Like

Re: Flight Fare by kagari: 7:38pm On Nov 16, 2017
See my people, good work.
Re: Flight Fare by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 16, 2017
SabrinaTravel:

I may not be able to assist with that. However, you can search online for sample formats of such invitation. I'm sure there're tones of it online. Use google to do your search bro.
thanks
Re: Flight Fare by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 16, 2017
SabrinaTravel:

check this out bro, how true is this pls i got it on their website is this fare prize moderate i searched 3 weeks in advance tho. https://www.united.com/ual/en/us/flight-search/book-a-flight/results/rev?f=CMH&t=LOS&d=2017-11-30&r=2018-01-30&sc=7
Re: Flight Fare by SabrinaTravel: 9:03pm On Nov 16, 2017
smartmey61:
check this out bro, how true is this pls i got it on their website is this fare prize moderate i searched 3 weeks in advance tho. https://www.united.com/ual/en/us/flight-search/book-a-flight/results/rev?f=CMH&t=LOS&d=2017-11-30&r=2018-01-30&sc=7

Access Denied
You don't have permission to access "http://www.united.com/ual/en/us/flight-search/book-a-flight/results/rev?" on this server.

Reference #18.7583d717.1510862443.846386c
Re: Flight Fare by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 16, 2017
SabrinaTravel:

Access Denied
You don't have permission to access "http://www.united.com/ual/en/us/flight-search/book-a-flight/results/rev?" on this server.

Reference #18.7583d717.1510862443.846386c
same here too but why, ok let me try again. check this out bro. https://www.united.com/ual/en/us/flight-search/book-a-flight/results/rev?f=IAD&t=LOS&d=2017-12-01&r=2018-02-01&sc=7,7&px=1&taxng=1&idx=1
Re: Flight Fare by unclephilio123(m): 7:32am On Nov 17, 2017
At kagari,and other gurus.
Sir,I'm still waiting for you.
God bless you
Re: Flight Fare by kagari: 8:07am On Nov 17, 2017
unclephilio123:
At kagari,and other gurus.
Sir,I'm still waiting for you.
God bless you

Good morning sir, the options I am getting are above a million
Still on it sir, before the end of today should be able to give you a concrete response.
Re: Flight Fare by doyinwbaby: 8:12am On Nov 17, 2017
LegitBachelor:
I wasn't the one who booked. The organisation i consult for booked for me along with my colleagues via a travel agent based in Poland. But I could check out available cheap flights for you. The Travel Agents here can as well. Just send in your itinerary.

thanks legit! so i need a multi-city booking. LOS-AMS-JFK-LOS from jan 2nd to jan 13 to 27th
Re: Flight Fare by unclephilio123(m): 9:13am On Nov 17, 2017
kagari:

Good morning sir, the options I am getting are above a million
Still on it sir, before the end of today should be able to give you a concrete response.
ok sir....waiting patiently for you

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (57) (Reply)

Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.