Stats: 3,155,743 members, 7,827,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Flight Fare - Travel Ads (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Ads / Flight Fare (96692 Views)

Economy Fare Prices From Lagos To Some Cities Abroad / Local Flight Fare Issues? Come Here... / Flight Fare Enquiry To Any Destination Of Your Choice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flight Fare by herakles: 10:08am On Aug 08, 2019
Brown2Green:
Hello guys , I seem not to get any reasonable flight with 500k from LOS to O'Hare.

Looking at dates between 12 and 15.
Ant recommendations?

what do you mean by reasonable?

one way or return trip?

if you are looking at a one way trip, these are my recommendations...

cheapest flight is on the 14th of August N600k Etihad airways
Re: Flight Fare by Brown2Green(m): 10:43am On Aug 08, 2019
herakles:

what do you mean by reasonable?

one way or return trip?

if you are looking at a one way trip, these are my recommendations...

cheapest flight is on the 14th of August N600k Etihad airways

600k shocked
Re: Flight Fare by herakles: 7:28pm On Aug 08, 2019
Brown2Green:

600k shocked

yeah, for a one way trip smiley you can get it for N598,500 if you book today through me wink
Re: Flight Fare by sudo1986: 5:54pm On Aug 09, 2019
Please which is the best and cheapest a line from Lagos to Hangzhou in China on 31/8/19

Please what is the price.
One way please
Re: Flight Fare by herakles: 7:09pm On Aug 09, 2019
sudo1986:
Please which is the best and cheapest a line from Lagos to Hangzhou in China on 31/8/19

Please what is the price.
One way please

the cheapest flight ticket is N260k Egypt air, but I can give you a discount if you book through me today. please check my signature
Re: Flight Fare by sudo1986: 4:34pm On Aug 12, 2019
herakles:

the cheapest flight ticket is N260k Egypt air, but I can give you a discount if you book through me today. please check my signature

It is too cost.
Egyptian airline is #231k through Travel starter. Why your own come cost?
Re: Flight Fare by herakles: 4:50pm On Aug 12, 2019
sudo1986:

It is too cost.
Egyptian airline is #231k through Travel starter. Why your own come cost?

lol! cheesy you think say na the price you go pay? grin grin grin forget the price you see on travelstart website, I can assure you that it's either that particular ticket is unavailable, or you will pay more than that price to book the flight. trust me! my price is the most affordable grin
Re: Flight Fare by sudo1986: 6:24pm On Aug 12, 2019
herakles:

lol! cheesy you think say na the price you go pay? grin grin grin forget the price you see on travelstart website, I can assure you that it's either that particular ticket is unavailable, or you will pay more than that price to book the flight. trust me! my price is the most affordable grin

But I called their head office and tey gave me the prices for
Egyptian airline #231k
Emirates airline #233k
Ethiopian airline #310k
Re: Flight Fare by herakles: 8:35pm On Aug 12, 2019
sudo1986:

But I called their head office and tey gave me the prices for
Egyptian airline #231k
Emirates airline #233k
Ethiopian airline #310k

go ahead smiley make the purchase and see for yourself grin dem dey bobo you, you will pay more than that amount
Re: Flight Fare by DivineIsGreat: 9:32pm On Aug 12, 2019
herakles:

go ahead smiley make the purchase and see for yourself grin dem dey bobo you, you will pay more than that amount

Pls, can you help me confirm the cheapest price from Lagos to Philippines?
One way trip for 1 adult and a 10yrs old child. Thank you.
Re: Flight Fare by herakles: 6:13am On Aug 13, 2019
DivineIsGreat:

Pls, can you help me confirm the cheapest price from Lagos to Philippines?
One way trip for 1 adult and a 10yrs old child. Thank you.

ok sir. when is the departure date?

the price ranges from N440k to N520k depending on the particular date you want to travel and the airline you want to fly. The further the departure date is from the day you want to book, the cheaper the ticket (in most cases). For instance, if you book this flight to leave on the 15th of September, the cheapest you can get is Qatar airways N525k, but if you book to leave on the 30th of September, the cheapest you can get is Ethiopian airlines N441k.

check my signature
Re: Flight Fare by DivineIsGreat: 7:50am On Aug 13, 2019
herakles:

ok sir. when is the departure date?

the price ranges from N440k to N520k depending on the particular date you want to travel and the airline you want to fly. The further the departure date is from the day you want to book, the cheaper the ticket (in most cases). For instance, if you book this flight to leave on the 15th of September, the cheapest you can get is Qatar airways N525k, but if you book to leave on the 30th of September, the cheapest you can get is Ethiopian airlines N441k.

check my signature
Thanks but is this price for 1 passenger or for my kid and I?
departure date should be around 15th or 25th of Oct.
Re: Flight Fare by herakles: 8:37am On Aug 13, 2019
DivineIsGreat:

Thanks but is this price for 1 passenger or for my kid and I?
departure date should be around 15th or 25th of Oct.

the price is for you and your kid...

the price is within the same range I stated above, although Qatar airways is the cheapest on some days, while Ethiopian is not available for some dates between the 15th and 25th of October. Etihad is also available as an option within that price range
Re: Flight Fare by DivineIsGreat: 9:12am On Aug 13, 2019
herakles:

the price is for you and your kid...

the price is within the same range I stated above, although Qatar airways is the cheapest on some days, while Ethiopian is not available for some dates between the 15th and 25th of October. Etihad is also available as an option within that price range

Ok....we'll work out something.
Thank you.
Re: Flight Fare by herakles: 9:32am On Aug 13, 2019
DivineIsGreat:
Ok....we'll work out something. Thank you.

ok. you can check my signature to contact me
Re: Flight Fare by sudo1986: 4:19pm On Aug 13, 2019
herakles:

Even if I want to do business with you, how do I locate you?

Meanwhile, na next week Wednesday is when I'll locate you
Re: Flight Fare by sudo1986: 4:22pm On Aug 13, 2019
Moreso, people are condemning Egyptian airline because of the way the do customers and luggage.
Which one will you recommend for newbies just is just visiting China for the first time for schooling
Re: Flight Fare by herakles: 5:37pm On Aug 13, 2019
sudo1986:

Even if I want to do business with you, how do I locate you?

Meanwhile, na next week Wednesday is when I'll locate you

you can chat me up on WhatsApp 08090650437
Re: Flight Fare by herakles: 5:39pm On Aug 13, 2019
sudo1986:
Moreso, people are condemning Egyptian airline because of the way the do customers and luggage.
Which one will you recommend for newbies just is just visiting China for the first time for schooling

your experience with them might be different... I understand that you might not want to use them, but for the price range that you will be comfortable with, they are the best option. Ethiopian airlines and Etihad airways are alternatives, but they are more expensive
Re: Flight Fare by xclusiveguy4(m): 11:11pm On Sep 10, 2019
Please, what's the cheapest flight for Lagos to London, someone said Kenya airways is cheaper
Re: Flight Fare by herakles: 8:15am On Sep 11, 2019
xclusiveguy4:
Please, what's the cheapest flight for Lagos to London, someone said Kenya airways is cheaper

it largely depends on how close the departure date is. For instance, if you departure date is 12th of September and arrival date is 30th of September, the cheapest flight is offered by Qatar airways. On another instance, if your departure date is the 30th of September and your arrival date is the 30th of October, the cheapest flight is offered by Emirates airlines. It all depends on when you are leaving.
Re: Flight Fare by AJEGBINJEKARAUN(m): 2:22pm On Sep 12, 2019
Please I need cheapest flight to new York next week Tuesday 17 September. One way
Re: Flight Fare by herakles: 6:24pm On Sep 12, 2019
AJEGBINJEKARAUN:
Please I need cheapest flight to new York next week Tuesday 17 September. One way

the cheapest flight to JFK airport new York is N320,000 Emirates airlines. that is if you book today through me cool
Re: Flight Fare by bollyano(f): 8:09am On Sep 14, 2019
Please indeed cheapest flight to London from Oct 2nd to Oct 13
Re: Flight Fare by herakles: 8:12am On Sep 14, 2019
bollyano:
Please indeed cheapest flight to London from Oct 2nd to Oct 13

the cheapest flight to London for that particular date is Emirates airlines. ticket goes for N221,000.

Please note the price quoted above only applies if you book today cool
Re: Flight Fare by bollyano(f): 4:04pm On Sep 14, 2019
herakles:

the cheapest flight to London for that particular date is Emirates airlines. ticket goes for N221,000.

Please note the price quoted above only applies if you book today cool

Which airport please because I'll be going to Manchester
Re: Flight Fare by herakles: 4:11pm On Sep 14, 2019
bollyano:

Which airport please because I'll be going to Manchester

Heathrow.

if you are going to Manchester, you can get a flight ticket for N211,000 Turkish airlines (though the layover period is long). alternatively, you can still go for Emirates at N270,000 for a flight to Manchester international airport with short layover period of about 2hrs
Re: Flight Fare by herakles: 4:21pm On Sep 14, 2019
@bollyano
chat me up on WhatsApp cool
Re: Flight Fare by drkay(m): 6:24am On Sep 18, 2019
@herakles
Thanks for the booking.
Re: Flight Fare by herakles: 7:49am On Sep 18, 2019
drkay:
@herakles Thanks for the booking.

you are welcome sir smiley
Re: Flight Fare by homicsblinks: 8:50am On Sep 26, 2019
Please, I need flight to Guangzhou from 05 October to 20 October
Re: Flight Fare by herakles: 10:32am On Sep 26, 2019
homicsblinks:
Please, I need flight to Guangzhou from 05 October to 20 October

If you are leaving from Lagos, N480,000 (Ethiopian airlines) second option N540,000 (air France)

if you are leaving from Abuja, N480,000 (Ethiopian airlines), second option is N900,000 (Turkish airlines)

check my signature for my contact details

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (Reply)

Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria?