Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,270 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Uniabuja Standard And Academic Programmes - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniabuja Standard And Academic Programmes (556 Views)

Technical University Ibadan Will Start Academic Programmes In October,says VC. / NUC Approves TECH-U Academic Programmes / NUC Okays 18 New Academic Programmes For FUOYE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uniabuja Standard And Academic Programmes by Omotayo7(m): 5:50pm On Jan 21, 2017
Have been trying to do some research concerning federal University of Abuja academic programmes and whether it a standard and good institutions to study engineering courses, although have heard several rumors about the way they strikes but I think I should try to seek some advice from those that have different kinds of experience about the University thanks in advance.
Re: Uniabuja Standard And Academic Programmes by Isaolamide: 9:51pm On Dec 28, 2017
[quote author=Omotayo7 post=53008912]Have been trying to do some research concerning federal University of Abuja academic programmes and whether it a standard and good institutions to study engineering courses, although have heard several rumors about the way they strikes but I think I should try to seek some advice from those that have different kinds of experience about the University thanks in advance. [/quote

Yes we heard that but not now. Their calendar is Now stable since the outset of this current vc and we hope it continue like that

(1) (Reply)

See the terrible condition of the only library in taraba state for seven years / Meet The First African Winner In Google's Annual Coding Competition / Entrepreneurial Training Program For First Batch 2017 Commences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.