Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Throwback Photos Of Alex Iwobi With Jay Jay Okocha And Others - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Throwback Photos Of Alex Iwobi With Jay Jay Okocha And Others (60811 Views)

Dannie Daniella Okocha And Her Boyfriend In London (Photos) / Alex Iwobi With Friends At Wizkid's Starboy Fest (Photos) / Alex Iwobi Poses With Jay-Jay Okocha And Emma Okocha, His Uncles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photos Of Alex Iwobi With Jay Jay Okocha And Others by ezigr8(m): 3:41pm On Jan 22, 2017
God don bless dis guy from small...
Re: Throwback Photos Of Alex Iwobi With Jay Jay Okocha And Others by Emmalexmng: 9:28am On Jan 23, 2017
Big lie! When was this range rover Jeep behind okocha and iwobi released and when was the picture taken?
Re: Throwback Photos Of Alex Iwobi With Jay Jay Okocha And Others by ylaa(f): 8:37pm On Jan 24, 2017
osu did i call ur name?
onyara
does okacha even know you
osu
kaluxy007:
pls upload your father's pics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos Of Alex Iwobi With Jay Jay Okocha And Others by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 24, 2017
ylaa:
osu did i call ur name?
onyara
does okacha even know you
osu
Ashawo owerri onyiberibe na person wey fit buy your family u talk say him mouth looks like that of squirrel
Re: Throwback Photos Of Alex Iwobi With Jay Jay Okocha And Others by oluakinyinka(m): 9:31am On Jan 25, 2017
Good to have ur mum and Uncle's support
Re: Throwback Photos Of Alex Iwobi With Jay Jay Okocha And Others by ylaa(f): 12:31pm On Jan 25, 2017
osu outcast, no wonder you are fighting
for him. shame on you outcast
so he has bought you and your family
i was correct when i called you OSU
dont WORRY i am coming to bail you and your miserable family out
captain of ONYIBERIBE
son of expired and RETIRED owerri ASHEWO
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
SEE YOUR HEAD, FOOLISH BOY

kaluxy007:
Ashawo owerri onyiberibe na person wey fit buy your family u talk say him mouth looks like that of squirrel
Re: Throwback Photos Of Alex Iwobi With Jay Jay Okocha And Others by Stanley777(m): 12:48am On Aug 16, 2017
F

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) / Nigeria’s Kelechi Iheanacho Breaks World Record In Premier League History / Photo Of Alex Iwobi And Terem Moffi's Fathers At UNN In 1985

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.