Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) (60829 Views)

Watch Arturo Vidal’s Reaction To Ronaldo’s Winning Penalty Against Juventus / Zlatan’s Reaction To Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wonder Goal Against Juventus / Cristiano Ronaldo's Goal Against Juventus Poised To Win The Best Goal Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) by WotzupNG: 1:15pm On Apr 12, 2018
Below are shirtless pictures of Cristiano Ronaldo celebrating his goal against Juventus which ensured Real Madrid progressed to the semi-final of the UEFA Champions League.

Real Madrid moved into the game against Juventus at the Bernabeu in Spain after a comfortable 3-0 win in Italy. The night almost went in favor of the old lady of Turin when the club went 3 goals up at the Bernabeu.

However, a late penalty from Cristiano Ronaldo ruined the night for Juventus who lost to Madrid in last years' final. The game ended 3-1 with Madrid progressing on 4-3 aggregate.

Shortly after the game, Twitter was flooded with the below pictures of shirtless Ronaldo celebrating his goal in the game.

http://www.purplefeel.com/2018/04/shirtless-pictures-of-ronaldo-celebrating-his-goal-against-juventus-trend.html

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) by WotzupNG: 1:16pm On Apr 12, 2018
more

16 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) by binsanni(m): 1:28pm On Apr 12, 2018
hmmm if this guy punch person eh cry cry cry cry cry

97 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) by abimbawealth(f): 1:40pm On Apr 12, 2018
damn!!!

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) by WotzupNG: 2:27pm On Apr 12, 2018
lalasticlala

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) by Micheezy7(m): 2:38pm On Apr 12, 2018
Watch How Barca Fans Will Masturbate On This Thread. grin

If You Know, You Know ...

187 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 12, 2018
ororo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

some girls go don dey release grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

133 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:38pm On Apr 12, 2018
We saw it last night......

NEXT news please!

Accept my Condolence Buffon and co!

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) by omocalabar(m): 2:39pm On Apr 12, 2018
See him body, like my former landlord

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) by Jh0wsef(m): 2:39pm On Apr 12, 2018
Una wey like free airtime. Check the link in my profile. no use big boy miss this offer. It came out yesterday or so grin
Re: Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) by hustler86(m): 2:39pm On Apr 12, 2018
Cr7.... O sha pra pra shocked

17 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) by flyDixon: 2:39pm On Apr 12, 2018
cheesy, cool
Re: Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) by samzzycash(m): 2:39pm On Apr 12, 2018
Jesus. If his punch should land on my face I go dye

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) by lexyman(m): 2:39pm On Apr 12, 2018
some one said he his now a COW ... Champion of the world grin

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) by Arsenalholic(m): 2:40pm On Apr 12, 2018
He should be ashamed. He was as ineffective as a flaccid d!ck for well over 85 minutes. Only to score a penalty and he's whipping his shirt off like someone who dribbled the whole world to score a winning goal in a final.

He should be thankful to Lucas Vazquez for that clever fall

P.S. If you are a Ronaldo fangirl and want to counteract my assertion, do so intelligently. Don't fly at me like a street urchin with useless insults. Me too sabi use gutter lingua.

171 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) by bongolistik(m): 2:40pm On Apr 12, 2018
The joy brought out all his muscles

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 12, 2018
grin
Re: Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) by Elparaiso(m): 2:40pm On Apr 12, 2018
This is what low body fat can make you look like. ORORO7!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) by judecares1(m): 2:40pm On Apr 12, 2018
CHAI RONALD IS TAKING MAN POWER
Re: Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) by QueenDeborah(f): 2:40pm On Apr 12, 2018
Wayo qualifying

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) by IVORY2009(m): 2:40pm On Apr 12, 2018
Asipaka......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) by KendrickAyomide: 2:40pm On Apr 12, 2018

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) by Unigrad: 2:40pm On Apr 12, 2018
The best player in the world.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) by opedaydydx9(m): 2:40pm On Apr 12, 2018
Such a humble guy, he'd risk everything for his team, messi rested faking injury during the international break just to get Knocked out of CL

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) by Adamsdelrio(m): 2:40pm On Apr 12, 2018
Ronaldo is a COW.... Messi is a GOAT....
Oya tell me who's bigger?

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) by chukzyfcbb: 2:40pm On Apr 12, 2018
He can strip naked. This is still my GOAT

118 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) by Jaytecq(m): 2:41pm On Apr 12, 2018
Messi is still the best

93 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) by soluction: 2:42pm On Apr 12, 2018
Agama lizard muscle cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) by favourbaby: 2:42pm On Apr 12, 2018
Why hin no comot shorts?

4 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) by graphicsgal3000(f): 2:42pm On Apr 12, 2018
the fruits of hard work smiley

24 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Kelechi Iheanacho Breaks World Record In Premier League History / Photo Of Alex Iwobi And Terem Moffi's Fathers At UNN In 1985 / How Ronaldo’s Children Reacted When They Saw Him Score A Goal On TV (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.