Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,231 members, 7,849,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:34 AM

Yahoo Yahoo Syndrome - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Yahoo Syndrome (1148 Views)

20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City / How To Protect Yourself From Yahoo-yahoo Guys / Who Is A Yahoo-Yahoo Boy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahoo Yahoo Syndrome by dearstan(m): 8:50am On Jan 14, 2007
what can be done concenrnig the alarming rate of internet fraud? Every youth in nigeria is into internet fraud otherwise called "yahoo yahoo" " gee" and it is giving this country a bad reputation
Re: Yahoo Yahoo Syndrome by tonero78(m): 1:04pm On Jan 14, 2007
There is nothing that can be done to stop this "yahoo" yahoo' thing when those in authority still aid and abet it .

Just like what african China siad in his song " poor man wey steal maggi na them we dey see for crime fighters". So when the so called EFCC now takes bribe to set some culprits free what else do you want to be done.

Just forget about it and live your life on as you hard work will make you a better person in life. Remember that nemesis will always catch up with evil doers.

Happy sunday to you all. smiley
Re: Yahoo Yahoo Syndrome by TeskyMan(m): 4:17pm On Jan 14, 2007
Yahoo Yahoo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, Well i have this thought in my mind that what would have happened to the youth of this Country if Yahoo Yahoo hadnt come.I have an 100% understanding of what Yahoo Yahoo is all about.The only thing is that Nemesis will definately caught up with the evil Once,
But then the influx of Foreign $$$ into this country by this so call Yahoo Yahoo guys and ladies involve infact the so called ""Baba Isale"" too,
I find out that to every negative act there is always a positive reaction and vice versa, A lot of wood lums have turned out to be a Mega Yahoo Yahoo men and women, i was oppurtuned to leave in their midst,i mean the center of the so-called yahoo,yahoo and i know there act to the fullest.
It kinda very disheartning that you also find graduates even masters degree hold, Invovle in this so calll Job, We outsider see it as fraud but they see it as a Full Time Job, and they keep saying Yahoo Yahoo is a very difficult task that Bank managers cant even compromise of taken up, and so on and so forth, I leave in Ilupeju and i think you know what i am talking about, These boys range from age 14 - 40something, they make a whole lots of money and if you ask them they would say, "Na our money wey oyinbo don collect from our parent ,na him we dey collect and we never collect am finish"
This problem is more dangerous than HIV/AIDS,as i am concern, vos if an end is out to YAHOO YAHOO today i tell you we would have a 100% of day light and night robbers, cos the money thse guys are making is too much,
The only people who can agree quickly with all i have said are the Banks ,i mean the cashiers at the western union points of all Banks, They would tell you what this guys make,
To be incere i envy them cos "I NEVER GET JOB", but then i dey wait on God, a lot of people wey no git wait on Job don enter into the thing,
I wouldnt lie to you this coutry is fruastratinga,
Well i would allow other people to comment on what i have said, You can ask me any question on the yahoo yahoo i am ready to answer, cos i repeat i have an indebt knowledge on what they are into, cos of the environment i found myself in,

Na wahhh for Naija Youth ohhhhhh, [b][/b]
Re: Yahoo Yahoo Syndrome by layi(m): 5:46pm On Jan 14, 2007
We now have the AYY - Advanced Yahoo Yahoo. You find them around VI-VGC-Lekki axis. They are super hackers (graduates from NIITs and Aptech). I know a few of them. the young boys make btw $50k-$80k on a monthly basis. Extremely rich. they pay EFCC N250k monthly for "porotection". The bug has eaten deep. Domt even want to talk further.
Re: Yahoo Yahoo Syndrome by mazaje(m): 11:24pm On Jan 14, 2007
this problem has eaten too deep and i am afriad the authorities have no capacity to stop it. i was in nigeria some months ago and found out that a friend of mine was caught in lagos because of yahoo yahoo. few days later i meet him and he told me he paid 750,000 naira as bribe to the EFCC boys. so u see its all the same merry go round. Nigeria is hmmmm i dont know.

(1) (Reply)

See The Face Of A Thief(pics) / Old Man Caught Stealing, Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Oshogbo (PHOTOS) / NYSC Tragedy: Boyfriend Burns His Corper Girlfriend To Death In Port Harcourt -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.