Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,085 members, 7,811,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Hire A Chef- My Dinein. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Hire A Chef- My Dinein. (788 Views)

How To Fry Like A Chef Without Oil Splattering / Stunning Cakes By Russian Chef Elena Gnut (Photos) / My Interview For The Position Of A Chef! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hire A Chef- My Dinein. by Tomcorp(m): 8:31pm On Jan 21, 2017
Book a service via our website by choosing one of our prix fixe menus offered during that period. A chef will be assigned to you and you will be notified. The chef will arrive At the time of your schedule which is 1hr before the first course is served. The chef cooks, cleans and serves each course.

www.mydinein.com

0908 538 8689, 08027389667

Re: Hire A Chef- My Dinein. by Tomcorp(m): 8:38pm On Jan 23, 2017
We provide you with great tasting and affordable meals in the comfort of your home without the daily grind of shopping and cooking.

Contact us today.

(1) (Reply)

Carrot Like Humans / Ede,home Of Fruit Bat / Caught For Sunday Pepper Soup >monitor Lizard (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.