Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,373 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

Police Arrest Female Suspect Who Cleans Expiry Date On Food Products - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Female Suspect Who Cleans Expiry Date On Food Products (26427 Views)

EFCC Arrests Female Suspect On FBI List In Edo / I Embraced Armed Robbery After My Husband Abandoned Me- Female Suspect / Suspect Who Murdered A Boy For Ritual Dies Controversially In Police Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Female Suspect Who Cleans Expiry Date On Food Products by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 21, 2017
Don't know why some people derive pleasure in tribal e-wars shaa...
Re: Police Arrest Female Suspect Who Cleans Expiry Date On Food Products by Royalfurnitures: 9:57pm On Jan 21, 2017
She should be prosecuted!

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture
Re: Police Arrest Female Suspect Who Cleans Expiry Date On Food Products by EDSONSMITH(m): 9:59pm On Jan 21, 2017
some people deserve this

Re: Police Arrest Female Suspect Who Cleans Expiry Date On Food Products by jeffreysawyer007: 10:01pm On Jan 21, 2017
This Jews wannabee igbo people will go to any length to make money... You need to see what they've been doing from way back on medicine before nafdac caught up with them... Animals in human skin... angry angry angry angry
auntysimbiat:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-JjUGlv1SHKc/WIO6I5CiGJI/AAAAAAAAX04/I7h8WsZolzw9sT1DbX29lY79sE0XOLLjwCLcB/s640/expired-food-products-repackaged.jpg[/img]

Police have arrested a suspect in Abia State allegedly involved in repackaging of expired food products.

Described as a worrisome act, the police said Nnenna Sunday, 28, has perfected the act of using chemicals to erase batch production numbers and expiry dates on snacks...

It is an act that endangers the lives of the buyers of the expired products, but yet reinforces the need for everyone to check well before buying any food product.

“My Hands Are Clean”

After her arrest, she claimed to be innocent and obeying the orders of her boss.

“I did not do anything. They have been doing it before I came. I am not the first or the second. I do not understand this type of temptation.

“My hands are clean. Police saw us wiping out the expiry dates on the snacks and it is my oga (boss) that asked me to do it because that is how he has been doing it before he employed me,” the suspect said.

She further claimed to have joined the company recently and do not know the boss very well, but many onlookers at the scene questioned what her conscience had told her while she engaged in the act.

The arrest, according to the police was part of its determination to continue the implementation of the anti-crime strategies which are proactive in nature and geared towards ensuring a safe and secured environment for inhabitant of Abia State.

The Abia State Police Command that made the arrest reiterated its readiness to sustain the fight against heinous criminal activities by improving on the existing security strategies which include visibility policing, raiding of criminal hideouts, intelligence led policing amongst many others.

SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2017/01/olice-arrest-female-suspect-who-cleans.html

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Female Suspect Who Cleans Expiry Date On Food Products by dacovajnr: 10:02pm On Jan 21, 2017
auntysimbiat:
GOOD MOVE BY POLICE
Stingy Aunty
Re: Police Arrest Female Suspect Who Cleans Expiry Date On Food Products by fratermathy(m): 10:05pm On Jan 21, 2017
KingOfAmebo:

Since your post doesn't talk about snakes, your chance of having it on front page would be -50% but with snakes it would be 95%...it's just sad that seun have giving the job of being a mod to some crazy set of people who doesn't know if a post is front-page worthy or not. By the way, why trouble yourself?...even if your post makes it to front-page you ain't gonna get paid for that, so what's the big deal?

I tire sef o. I'm just worrying myself over nothing. People will still see it anywhere it is.
Re: Police Arrest Female Suspect Who Cleans Expiry Date On Food Products by Tenplet(m): 10:05pm On Jan 21, 2017
Aroh48:
you go don chop expired products wella.
dnt bother dude i knw wer to get original
Re: Police Arrest Female Suspect Who Cleans Expiry Date On Food Products by yedidiah(m): 10:06pm On Jan 21, 2017
More than 50% of the goods we buy, have been rebranded. No be today.
Re: Police Arrest Female Suspect Who Cleans Expiry Date On Food Products by WINDSOW(m): 10:07pm On Jan 21, 2017
Igbos won't desist from atrocious acts. Y ALWAYS THEM?

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Female Suspect Who Cleans Expiry Date On Food Products by nijanigga: 10:07pm On Jan 21, 2017
Bolustic:
Little wonder IPOB Yoots behave abnormally on this platform, so they have been eating EXPIRED foods while claiming recession did not hit them.
you really hit the nail on the head. These ipob rats amused me each time they comment, including Gej being invited by trump for his inauguration, I'm hoping they will start another war, we're already laying ambush for them.

6 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Female Suspect Who Cleans Expiry Date On Food Products by Mufasa27(m): 10:10pm On Jan 21, 2017
Isryl02:
That's how I bought a gala in hold up and was searching for the expiry date, found nothing on it, perfectly cleaned and the idiot had left sadangry
You cum troway the gala abi
Re: Police Arrest Female Suspect Who Cleans Expiry Date On Food Products by adebysy: 10:11pm On Jan 21, 2017
Unsrupulous means of livelihood, less i forget check out this trending business in town, click here for details: https:///h4l3j5zs
Re: Police Arrest Female Suspect Who Cleans Expiry Date On Food Products by Mufasa27(m): 10:15pm On Jan 21, 2017
LaDivva:
Don't know why some people derive pleasure in tribal e-wars shaa...
Baby most of them are teens, you shouldn't be surprised..
Re: Police Arrest Female Suspect Who Cleans Expiry Date On Food Products by Decentboss: 10:15pm On Jan 21, 2017
so the Igbos have all gone mute!
#smh
Re: Police Arrest Female Suspect Who Cleans Expiry Date On Food Products by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 21, 2017
The only good job by Nigeria police since this year. She should face the law asap. Anu ofia angry
Re: Police Arrest Female Suspect Who Cleans Expiry Date On Food Products by Flatties: 10:16pm On Jan 21, 2017
grin
Re: Police Arrest Female Suspect Who Cleans Expiry Date On Food Products by Isryl02(m): 10:19pm On Jan 21, 2017
Mufasa27:

You cum troway the gala abi
throwey wetin
For this recession sad
I close eyes chop am grin
Re: Police Arrest Female Suspect Who Cleans Expiry Date On Food Products by addizzle(f): 10:23pm On Jan 21, 2017
Buhari see watin u dy cause
Re: Police Arrest Female Suspect Who Cleans Expiry Date On Food Products by djbobby007: 10:25pm On Jan 21, 2017
I think they really need biafra,y are u people like dis sef
Re: Police Arrest Female Suspect Who Cleans Expiry Date On Food Products by Mufasa27(m): 10:25pm On Jan 21, 2017
Isryl02:
throwey wetin For this recession sad I close eyes chop am grin
I been dey think say you go lie lol grin
Re: Police Arrest Female Suspect Who Cleans Expiry Date On Food Products by ngwababe(f): 10:26pm On Jan 21, 2017
Una wan tell me say na only for abia this kind thing dey happen
Re: Police Arrest Female Suspect Who Cleans Expiry Date On Food Products by Isryl02(m): 10:27pm On Jan 21, 2017
Mufasa27:

I been dey think say you go lie lol grin
Lie Ke... grin
Who wan arrest me cheesy
Re: Police Arrest Female Suspect Who Cleans Expiry Date On Food Products by Mufasa27(m): 10:29pm On Jan 21, 2017
Isryl02:
Lie Ke... grin Who wan arrest me cheesy
I dey help you thank God say the expired gala no kill you grin
Re: Police Arrest Female Suspect Who Cleans Expiry Date On Food Products by curvilicious: 10:34pm On Jan 21, 2017
Can you imagine?
A woman without conscience
Re: Police Arrest Female Suspect Who Cleans Expiry Date On Food Products by Isryl02(m): 10:35pm On Jan 21, 2017
Mufasa27:

I dey help you thank God say the expired gala no kill you grin
e no fit kill me
I actually did a quick organoleptic analysis before taking it, as a chemist. wink
Re: Police Arrest Female Suspect Who Cleans Expiry Date On Food Products by Greenbullet(m): 10:36pm On Jan 21, 2017
Bolustic:
Little wonder IPOB Yoots behave abnormally on this platform, so they have been eating EXPIRED foods while claiming recession did not hit them.
ahhhhhh u just killed them all
Re: Police Arrest Female Suspect Who Cleans Expiry Date On Food Products by Olanna45(f): 10:39pm On Jan 21, 2017
And why is more emphasis laid on the southern traders? Well, its obvious you have never had the opportunity to run a business before.

I harvest cassava from my farm
Due to the increase in fuel in pay ×2 the normal cost of transportation to the market and you expect me to sell at a cheap rate because recession and dollar increase has nothing to do with cassava.

I bought a bag of rice 8000 few months ago with the proceeds from my cassava, Now that a bag is 19000 you still expect me to sale the cassava the same price i sold it when rice is 8000 per bag...

Next time conduct your research very well before jumping into conclusion.
Re: Police Arrest Female Suspect Who Cleans Expiry Date On Food Products by ArabMopol(m): 10:39pm On Jan 21, 2017
abeg hunger dey Nigeria , even if we buy 2015 gala we no mind once e go occupy some empty space for our belle
Re: Police Arrest Female Suspect Who Cleans Expiry Date On Food Products by ArabMopol(m): 10:40pm On Jan 21, 2017
abeg hunger dey Nigeria , even if we buy 2015 gala we no mind once e go occupy some empty space for our belle, who get time to check an expiring date nowadays
Re: Police Arrest Female Suspect Who Cleans Expiry Date On Food Products by sade1994(f): 10:48pm On Jan 21, 2017
People wey dey do am full onitsha here.
pls come and catch them ASAP
Re: Police Arrest Female Suspect Who Cleans Expiry Date On Food Products by akigbemaru: 10:50pm On Jan 21, 2017
Expired products!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Immigration Arrests Man With 870 ATM Cards In Kano (photo) / Obituary: Eze Okafor Killed At Demolition Site In Ohafia Set For Burial (Photos) / Man Who Uses Fake Bank Alerts To Buy Items Arrested In Lagos Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.