Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,077 members, 7,821,708 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Good News: MMM To Begin Payment Of Millions Next Week - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Good News: MMM To Begin Payment Of Millions Next Week (5442 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. / Breaking News: MMM Set To Unfreeze Mavro That Are Up To 30days / BREAKING NEWS: MMM Shocks 3million Participants, Bans Withdrawal Till 15/01/2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good News: MMM To Begin Payment Of Millions Next Week by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 21, 2017
Operators of MMM on Saturday said they will begin payment of Mavroz running into millions of naira next week having solve all the impediments. The operators also urged Nigerians to ignore the rumour that the scheme has collapsed

Re: Good News: MMM To Begin Payment Of Millions Next Week by ogawisdom(m): 10:06pm On Jan 21, 2017
Yawns story

2 Likes

Re: Good News: MMM To Begin Payment Of Millions Next Week by Mrdecent(m): 10:11pm On Jan 21, 2017
Link pls
Re: Good News: MMM To Begin Payment Of Millions Next Week by RichiB(m): 10:27pm On Jan 21, 2017
Make I no vex for person oo..i never fit GH sef angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Good News: MMM To Begin Payment Of Millions Next Week by nurez305(m): 1:09am On Jan 22, 2017
They never pay 31k, na million dey wan pay... Don't you people think at all?

2 Likes

Re: Good News: MMM To Begin Payment Of Millions Next Week by yarimo(m): 1:28am On Jan 22, 2017
Explanation for the GODS grin
Re: Good News: MMM To Begin Payment Of Millions Next Week by crackhouse(m): 3:55am On Jan 22, 2017
All these guiders trying hard to resuscitate MMM so they can start earning bonuses. Pls stop posting this nonsense here. MMM is on its way to its burial ground so stop wasting ur time bro.

2 Likes

Re: Good News: MMM To Begin Payment Of Millions Next Week by Nobody: 4:25am On Jan 22, 2017
some people thinks they would just be making money without lifting a finger

1 Like

Re: Good News: MMM To Begin Payment Of Millions Next Week by anigbajumo(m): 6:15am On Jan 22, 2017
nurez305:
They never pay 31k, na million dey wan pay... Don't you people think at all?

Pls who is ur guider, did anyone tell u that mmm have central account, mmm is You nd I.If they don't pay you,they will block nd match you with another person mmm is screening out many people out of the system if dey don't honour their PH irrespective of the mavro they av in the system. I urge u to follow mmm office support Twitter handle or join active watsapp group to know wat is going on.MMM will b back in few days,just watch out. Don't b carried away by gibberish post by anti-mmm on NL.

15 Likes

Re: Good News: MMM To Begin Payment Of Millions Next Week by Kessyy2k4(m): 6:21am On Jan 22, 2017
yarimo:
Explanation for the GODS grin
gods
Re: Good News: MMM To Begin Payment Of Millions Next Week by Kessyy2k4(m): 6:32am On Jan 22, 2017
anigbajumo:

Pls who is ur guider, did anyone tell u that mmm have central account, mmm is You nd I.If they don't pay you,they will block nd match you with another body.mmm is screening out many people out of the system if dey don't honour their PH irrespective of the mavro they av in the system. I urge u to follow mmm office support Twitter handle or join active watsapp group to know wat is going on.MMM will b back in few days,just watch out. Don't b carried away by gibberish post by anti-mmm on NL.
i guess that you are one of mmm guider, if by time some pple will still b hoping 4 it coming back! pls stop all dis nonsense u r saying. mmm is gone 4 gud, lesson learnt already: neva trust in ponzi schemes!!!

2 Likes

Re: Good News: MMM To Begin Payment Of Millions Next Week by mickeyrova(m): 6:33am On Jan 22, 2017
anigbajumo:

Pls who is ur guider, did anyone tell u that mmm have central account, mmm is You nd I.If they don't pay you,they will block nd match you with another body.mmm is screening out many people out of the system if dey don't honour their PH irrespective of the mavro they av in the system. I urge u to follow mmm office support Twitter handle or join active watsapp group to know wat is going on.MMM will b back in few days,just watch out. Don't b carried away by gibberish post by anti-mmm on NL.
Enyi,stop giving yourself false hope.Why can't you just use your head?
Anyway shaa,wetin concern me.

1 Like

Re: Good News: MMM To Begin Payment Of Millions Next Week by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:08am On Jan 22, 2017
It's always "WhatsApp group", "Facebook page", "Twitter handle"....Never a telephone number or an office address.

3 Likes

Re: Good News: MMM To Begin Payment Of Millions Next Week by shurlermoz(m): 8:39am On Jan 22, 2017
MMM doesn't not have a central account to pay anybody from so don't be telling us they will start paying millions next week.
Where will they get the money to pay millions, from the same people that have lost faith in the scheme?
MMM is gone for good abeg, money has been lost and lessons has been learnt.
Nigerians are the laziest and dullest set of people around, we want quick money even without doing anything. We don't use our brain at all, that's why we are this backward. A friend here is praying that God should touch MMM organisers heart, I told him he is wasting his time. God no send am message.

1 Like

Re: Good News: MMM To Begin Payment Of Millions Next Week by anigbajumo(m): 9:17am On Jan 22, 2017
Kessyy2k4:
i guess that you are one of mmm guider, if by time some pple will still b hoping 4 it coming back! pls stop all dis nonsense u r saying. mmm is gone 4 gud, lesson learnt already: neva trust in ponzi schemes!!!

Lol,we shall see.You are not into any mmm group so u knw nothing about mmm

2 Likes

Re: Good News: MMM To Begin Payment Of Millions Next Week by Mmadu111: 9:25am On Jan 22, 2017
Kessyy2k4:
you're gone forever.... Keep on spreading false news. You'll be put to shame.

1 Like

Re: Good News: MMM To Begin Payment Of Millions Next Week by HCF(m): 10:36am On Jan 22, 2017
shurlermoz:
MMM doesn't not have a central account to pay anybody from so don't be telling us they will start paying millions next week.
Where will they get the money to pay millions, from the same people that have lost faith in the scheme?
MMM is gone for good abeg, money has been lost and lessons has been learnt.
Nigerians are the LAZIEST and DULLEST set of people around, we want quick money even without doing anything. We don't use our brain at all, that's why we are this backward. A friend here is praying that God should touch MMM organisers heart, I told him he is wasting his time. God no send am message.
As far as this MMM issue is concerned, you can say anything about Nigerians being greedy and I might agree with u. But, don't ever attribute their involvement in MMM or any other ponzi scheme to Laziness.

Quite a number of people I know who joined are VERY hardworking Nigerians who despite their long years of struggles, could barely make ends meet. Their gullibility is a sign of loss of confidence in the system and a sign of frustration borne out of years of fruitless hardwork- the system that talks about entrepreneurship but fails to create an enabling environment...the system that tells you the importance of education with good grades, yet many First and second class graduates roam the streets for years without any gainful employment. Yes! these people saw MMM as a means of making quick money without doing much,..but it doesn't make them lazy. Nigerians are naturally hardworking...Go and see them excel with ease in other countries with functional systems!.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Good News: MMM To Begin Payment Of Millions Next Week by Mrfixitxtech: 10:38am On Jan 22, 2017
is it MMM that is paying or people paying?
Re: Good News: MMM To Begin Payment Of Millions Next Week by Rori(m): 12:07pm On Jan 22, 2017
Shey dem been talk say when GH pass PH dem fit go get help from neighbouring country dat why MMM can never Crash. So wefin dey apen oooo
Re: Good News: MMM To Begin Payment Of Millions Next Week by Kessyy2k4(m): 1:52pm On Jan 22, 2017
Mmadu111:
you're gone forever.... Keep on spreading false news. You'll be put to shame.
bros the Early u accept ur fate, the better 4u! MMM no. 1 guider churlks, has travelled abroad wit his wife! & u are here still hoping for GH grin
buh....mayb u can wait went Christ come back, u will definitely GH gringringrin
Re: Good News: MMM To Begin Payment Of Millions Next Week by Kessyy2k4(m): 1:58pm On Jan 22, 2017
anigbajumo:

Lol,we shall see.You are not into any mmm group so u knw nothing about mmm
bros the Early u accept ur fate, the better 4u! MMM no. 1 guider churlks, has travelled abroad wit his wife! & u are here still hoping for GH grin
Re: Good News: MMM To Begin Payment Of Millions Next Week by Mmadu111: 2:03pm On Jan 22, 2017
Kessyy2k4:
Shame on you, I got paid last Friday and I PHed 150k same day.....I strongly stand with the system, you can hug the transformer I care.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good News: MMM To Begin Payment Of Millions Next Week by anigbajumo(m): 2:22pm On Jan 22, 2017
Kessyy2k4:

Thanks to media that feed u with lies nd speculations.Let me tell u d fact,most of us knw d risk behind it.It is my choice nd I go for it,my gain is mine nd my loss is for me as usual.my 350k hanging is not the end of the world, av made 215k profit from other scheme from Dec 13 till this moment. You guys just don't knw anything, u think most of us will die or it will affect us coz mmm has gone (if it eventually over which am sure is still coming back)...I don't count my loss,am a risk taker who always find alternative without wasting time....
Re: Good News: MMM To Begin Payment Of Millions Next Week by Kessyy2k4(m): 2:47pm On Jan 22, 2017
anigbajumo:

Thanks to media that feed u with lies nd speculations.Let me tell u d fact,most of us knw d risk behind it.It is my choice nd I go for it,my gain is mine nd my loss is for me as usual.my 350k hanging is not the end of the world, av made 215k profit from other scheme from Dec 13 till this moment. You guys just don't knw anything, u think most of us will die or it will affect us coz mmm has gone (if it eventually over which am sure is still coming back)...I don't count my loss,am a risk taker who always find alternative without wasting time....
after all said & done, nothing Change d fact that u r into ponzi scheme, u will agree wit me, it's a fraudulent investment! when it finally crash nothing Else to do than to accept it in gud fate! however, only the lazy people see all dis ponzi scheme as a means of investment opportunities! no nation of d world can move forward wit things like this! thanks

1 Like

Re: Good News: MMM To Begin Payment Of Millions Next Week by Kessyy2k4(m): 2:49pm On Jan 22, 2017
Mmadu111:
Shame on you, I got paid last Friday and I PHed 150k same day.....I strongly stand with the system, you can hug the transformer I care.
after all said & done, nothing Change d fact that u r into ponzi scheme, u will agree wit me, it's a fraudulent investment! when it finally crash nothing Else to do than to accept it in gud fate! however, only the lazy people see all dis ponzi scheme as a means of investment opportunities! no nation of d world can move forward wit things like this! thanks
Re: Good News: MMM To Begin Payment Of Millions Next Week by anigbajumo(m): 2:56pm On Jan 22, 2017
Kessyy2k4:

Dude,you can ever never near wea I dey hustle. I swear to God who made me,am a students nd am happy for myself coz my net worth is increasing every weekit is nothing but ability to take a risk nd working hard....

I don't borrow any money from you,am satisfied with the risk av taken so far wheather good or bad,I choose it nd it is paying me. Only a mad man will neglect his work coz of ponzi scheme.Guy,I dey double my hustle nothing much and am happy for it.For ur info,I av pending PH of 450k which am yet to b matched in mmm.Real men maintain movement.

1 Like

Re: Good News: MMM To Begin Payment Of Millions Next Week by Mmadu111: 3:58pm On Jan 22, 2017
Kessyy2k4:
.....and your dubious money lending business good enough to drive the world positively?, please wake up.
Re: Good News: MMM To Begin Payment Of Millions Next Week by tinto12: 4:06pm On Jan 22, 2017
Kessyy2k4:

so he travelled abroad it means mmm has crashed?...so now that buhari is in UK Nigeria has crashed too ba...nonsense talk

1 Like

Re: Good News: MMM To Begin Payment Of Millions Next Week by smoothtalker(m): 4:10pm On Jan 22, 2017
Why settle for mmm when there's a far more better scheme... Gethelp worldwide is simply the best so far and have made a lot of money from it using my spare money... No dulling oooo... Check signature for more info
Re: Good News: MMM To Begin Payment Of Millions Next Week by malel1: 4:53pm On Jan 22, 2017
HCF:

As far as this MMM issue is concerned, you can say anything about Nigerians being greedy and I might agree with u. But, don't ever attribute their involvement in MMM or any other ponzi scheme to Laziness.

Quite a number of people I know who joined are VERY hardworking Nigerians who despite their long years of struggles, could barely make ends meet. Their gullibility is a sign of loss of confidence in the system and a sign of frustration borne out of years of fruitless hardwork- the system that talks about entrepreneurship but fails to create an enabling environment...the system that tells you the importance of education with good grades, yet many First and second class graduates roam the streets for years without any gainful employment. Yes! these people saw MMM as a means of making quick money without doing much,..but it doesn't make them lazy. Nigerians are naturally hardworking...Go and see them excel with ease in other countries with functional systems!.

Nwanne God bless u
Re: Good News: MMM To Begin Payment Of Millions Next Week by Naijalabel(m): 5:15pm On Jan 22, 2017
Top MMM guider Chuddy escapes from Nigeria.
Number no longer reachable.
See story here

http://www.naijalabel.com/2017/01/top-mmm-guider-chuddy-escapes-from.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Thread For New Fgn Savings Bonds / If You Are Into MMM Read These. / What Has Happened To MMM United? Has MMM United Crashed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.