Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,395 members, 7,958,139 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:29 AM

Confession Time - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Confession Time (372 Views)

Beauty John: I Slept With 20-25 Men Everyday – Libya Returnee Confession / Confession Of Notorious Eiye Cult Leader Who Has Killed Many Innocent People / There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Confession Time by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 21, 2017
I will like to confess what I did during my NYSC days in Ekiti state.

I was batch B set of 2003 and as I got to the venue of the orientation camp and I saw how the soldiers are harassing coup members early in the morning for morning exercise I decided that I will not part-take in useless parade,a sharp guy I went to the sick bay and complain to the Doctor that I had dislocation before arriving at the camp site.

So when he touch my ankle I will shout as if they are removing my tooth,so he ended up giving me written note which I usually show the soldier boys in the morning.

Every one in the camp taught I had problem because I used bandage to wrap round my ankle and I walk as if I had dislocation until the day of endurance trekking,I quickly remove the bandage and enjoy the mountain adventure with my colleagues.

(1) (Reply)

Apprentice Abducts Boss’ 3-year-old Daughter, 5 Days After She Resumes Work / I Needed N200,000 To Solve Family Problems, Says Drug Mule / Why They Want His Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.