Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,408 members, 7,954,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:00 AM

3d Animators And Vfx Artist - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / 3d Animators And Vfx Artist (1781 Views)

Video And VFX Editing (ap & Ae) Whatsapp Group. / Where Are The 3d Animators, The Cg Artist Gone? / Want to Join Team of 3D Animators? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3d Animators And Vfx Artist by vertexroya(m): 12:55pm On Nov 28, 2009
My name is Adiele Ikechukwu,
I just got signed up on Naira Land,
I'm in need of guys with interest in creating stunning visual Effects and 3D animated videos(music and movies),
I've done 2 animated music Videos,
1 of them is on YouTube (HST2) for Collosal Entertainment.
I still I'm not satisfied with the videos I've made and the time it takes to finish them.
I have an on going project now, to create realistic 2D animation like in Kanye West(Heartless Video),
Although I've gone very far in Editing, 3D&2D animation and graphics.
I have come to realise that it will take a team to lead me to a dream of revolutionalizing Nigerian Nolly wood industry.
So I propose to teach people 3Ds max, Poser, Photoshop, Particle illusion, Anim studio, adobe premiere pro(Video editing) and even sound production softaware like Fruity loops 8, Sound forge and little of Ableton Live.
for as low as N50,000.00.
Just to get a team to assist me make the needed impact in our Film industry.

If you are interested, call me on 08033959893,
Venue is at Victoria Island, Lagos.
Re: 3d Animators And Vfx Artist by cmezue: 4:43pm On Nov 30, 2009
hi ike, will you be interested in working with an experienced vfx artist on a freelance basis? if so let me have ur email addy so i can send u my cv and links to some of my portfolio. thank you.
cmezue@yahoo.com
Re: 3d Animators And Vfx Artist by georeky: 9:11am On Feb 02, 2011
Maybe i can invite you as a resource person for an upcoming seminar @ calabar in march
we can talk more if u're interested. email eighteenzero2@aol.com
Re: 3d Animators And Vfx Artist by vertexroya(m): 2:31pm On Feb 11, 2011
hi ike, will you be interested in working with an experienced vfx artist on a freelance basis? if so let me have your email addy so i can send u my cv and links to some of my portfolio. thank you.
cmezue@yahoo.com

It has been a long time now, the works are more advanced and expectations are high,
you have to be very good to have such opportunity with my team.
sell yourself, show your links, you need it.

Maybe i can invite you as a resource person for an upcoming seminar @ calabar in march
we can talk more if u're interested. email eighteenzero2@aol.com

I'm afraid, I don't have the time now, maybe when I have more people to fill in the gaps in my absence.
Re: 3d Animators And Vfx Artist by damaroy: 1:46pm On Mar 25, 2011
Guys interested in learning 3d can check out weekly video tutorials from www.damaroyworkshop.com.

(1) (Reply)

Illustrator Needed In Abeokuta / Learn Graphics Right From Your Room Or Office / Clean Uk Used Dell Xps 15z Core I5 3gb Dedicated Graphics Card, Keyboard Light

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.