Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Drinking And Prostitution Go Hand In Hand? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Drinking And Prostitution Go Hand In Hand? (414 Views)

My 14-Year-Old Daughter Was Caught In Hotel With Boys, Smoking, Drinking / My Uncle Unknowingly Said He Has A Hand In My Father's Death / My Uncle Raped Me, My Family Blamed Me, Forcing Me Into Prostitution- Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Drinking And Prostitution Go Hand In Hand? by Nobody: 5:19am On Jan 22, 2017
Most prostitution begins in bars. Prostitution here referring to both the women and their clients.

I once ate lunch in a bar which was known for very good cooking. There were two sets of waiters. If you buy beer or any form of alcohol, you get served by a certain beauty dressed in a tight and very, very short miniskirt with heavy make up. If you order just food, you get served by some less appealing women who were dressed in very conservative oversized uniforms.

Then of course there are Pro-stitutes who just sit around in bars waiting for their customers. Somewhere, they even helped employees of the bar clean up and prepare for customers for free, so they could be allowed to hang around. There is a certain girl, a bar waitress who was fired by her employer. The customers were touching her inappropriately as she served them and her employer did not expect her to complain. undecided

It's could also be because drunken men also part with their money fast and easily. Or maybe alcohol sears their conscience. Or there is something about alcohol that corrupts the human mind.

(1) (Reply)

The Title Of His 1969 Book / A Pin Code That Will Alert You By SMS While Monitoring Your Menstrual Cycle / *ten (10) Golden Secrets Of Marriage:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.