Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,452 members, 7,770,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:31 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (684558 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (409) (Go Down)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by justwise(m): 7:45am On Jan 22, 2017
justwise:

Here is the part 11 as requested.

A big thank you to dedicated members here for making out time to answer questions on daily basis, the success of this thread is all down to you.

Part 10 is here for reference purposes: https://www.nairaland.com/3285858/general-u.s.a-student-visa-enquiries-part

You can also ask VO question in this thread started to help students https://www.nairaland.com/2991174/u.s-student-visa-f1-m1

Part 10 Visa Transcripts. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vv0a0sfgaysztiq/AADbiS4UG7q57b0qcFPjaPkna?dl=0

Good luck!

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by justwise(m): 7:46am On Jan 22, 2017
More materials will be added later when people come up with suggestions.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by pcbo: 8:00am On Jan 22, 2017
This thread helped me to achieve my American dream ,hope it will continue to help my fellow compatriots achieve their dreams.

22 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by justi4jesu(f): 8:04am On Jan 22, 2017
I dedicate this space to Donald Trump. The 45th President of the United States. cheesy cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 22, 2017
May this part be fruitful and see alot achieve their dreams.

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by justwise(m): 8:28am On Jan 22, 2017
justi4jesu:
I dedicate this space to Donald Trump. The 45th President of the United States. cheesy cheesy

Honestly you no well grin This thread will not be dedicated to that fraudster and p... grabber grin

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by LagosismyHome(f): 8:32am On Jan 22, 2017
All the best to future part 11 applicants ....

7 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Ishilove: 8:38am On Jan 22, 2017
justi4jesu:
All hail the p_ grabber! cheesy

Justwise, show me the US visa thread let me start processing my visa grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by mjksho(m): 8:49am On Jan 22, 2017
Let me book a space here for when I tell my success story this Fall. grin
Looking forward to plenty funding this year. smiley

7 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by justi4jesu(f): 8:59am On Jan 22, 2017
justwise:

Honestly you no well grin This thread will not be dedicated to that fraudster and p... grabber grin

He has come to stay.... cry cry

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by justwise(m): 8:59am On Jan 22, 2017
fredoricko:

It will be great if links to some key info like
compiled transcript
How to pay sch fees
Travel transcript
are readily accessible via first page.
Bless up

1. If you compiled the transcripts will add it to this page

2. Get a dollar account if you want to go around the payment limitation set by CBN

3. Again if you can compile travel transcripts from previous threads i will add it here.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by justwise(m): 9:01am On Jan 22, 2017
Ishilove:

All hail the p_ grabber! cheesy

Justwise, I show me the US visa thread let me start processing my visa grin

justi4jesu:

He has come to stay.... grin grin grin

Two of you should go back to family and business section, no derail our thread
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by skitkid2(m): 9:19am On Jan 22, 2017
@Twoods

You wrote a very long epistle, which didn't prove anything.

The question is simple:

If the vo had asked you if you were coming back, what would you say?

When we become successful in what we do, most of the times we think its just because of our hardwork.

Hardwork with a little bit of luck is the key to success.

Your long story of integrity and hardwork, just proves one thing, which is how lucky you're.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by TWoods(m): 9:37am On Jan 22, 2017
skitkid2:
@Twoods

You wrote a very long epistle, which didn't prove anything.

The question is simple:

If the vo had asked you if you were coming back, what would you say?

When we become successful in what we do, most of the times we think its just because of our hardwork.

Hardwork with a little bit of luck is the key to success.

Your long story of integrity and hardwork, just proves one thing, which is how lucky you're.

It wouldn't have mattered if i posted a valid fact or not... like most nigerians, you're more invested in "winning" a point than reading anything posted. Integrity and hard work are not long stories... they are the reason you fast and pray to get visas to the US, Canada and Europe. The lack of them is also the reason Africa is currently a disgrace. Good luck.

The foreign countries we run to were not built on luck. Good roads, constant electricity, invention of the computer... all did not happen by dint of luck. Governments and societies set goals and worked diligently to achieve them. To disparage all these and simply call it "luck" explains the problem with you and Nigeria in general. The problem is that these are not values that you respect. You'd rather lie, cheat and "hustle"...

10 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by skitkid2(m): 9:44am On Jan 22, 2017
TWoods:

It wouldn't have mattered if i posted a valid fact or not... like most nigerians, you're more invested in "winning" a point than reading anything posted. Integrity and hard work are not long stories... they are the reason you fast and pray to get visas to the US, Canada and Europe. The lack of them is also the reason Africa is currently a disgrace. Good luck.

The foreign countries we run to were not built on luck. Good roads, constant electricity, invention of the computer... all did not happen by dint of luck. Governments and societies set goals and worked diligently to achieve them. To disparage all these and simply call it "luck" explains the problem with you and Nigeria in general. The problem is that these are not values that you respect. You'd rather lie, cheat and "hustle"...
You keep dodging the question.

What would you tell the vo if he asked if you were returning to naija?

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by GboyegaD(m): 9:52am On Jan 22, 2017
Hopefully, there will be less jesters and drama this time.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by iCool(m): 9:53am On Jan 22, 2017
Glad to be here in Part 11. smiley

@Justwise. Link to Part 10 Visa Transcripts.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vv0a0sfgaysztiq/AADbiS4UG7q57b0qcFPjaPkna?dl=0

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by zeezahbee(f): 9:55am On Jan 22, 2017
Part 11 chaii, this thread has come a long way oo.
Well i foresees visa approvals. Let keep up the good work guys. NO fight pls. Decorum

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by justwise(m): 9:58am On Jan 22, 2017
iCool:
Glad to be here in Part 11. smiley

@Justwise. Link to Part 10 Visa Transcripts.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vv0a0sfgaysztiq/AADbiS4UG7q57b0qcFPjaPkna?dl=0

Added..thanks

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by TWoods(m): 9:58am On Jan 22, 2017
skitkid2:

You keep dodging the question.

What would you tell the vo if he asked if you were returning to naija?

1. I answered it ages ago... you weren't listening.
2. It had zero to do with the issue that generated this discussion in the first place. This was simply a "change the subject" excuse to justify supporting lying to a VO. The issue that started this whole thing was the OP openly admitting lying that the school he picked was recommended to him by his sister as an alumnus... a fact that the VO readily proved to be false. That is a lie that has zero to do with ties... its just straight up dishonesty... especially when it wasn't necessary at all.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by TWoods(m): 9:59am On Jan 22, 2017
Part 11! shocked
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by skitkid2(m): 10:06am On Jan 22, 2017
TWoods:

1. I answered it ages ago... you weren't listening.
2. It had zero to do with the issue that generated this discussion in the first place. This was simply a "change the subject" excuse to justify supporting lying to a VO. The issue that started this whole thing was the OP openly admitting lying that the school he picked was recommended to him by his sister as an alumnus... a fact that the VO readily proved to be false. That is a lie that has zero to do with ties... its just straight up dishonesty... especially when it wasn't necessary at all.
You are funny, hypocritical and probably an older man too.

Answer the question again

You're condemning him because he lied to the vo, you've never lied to achieve anything before?

One reason why I want to leave naija, is because we are not honest with ourselves.

We condemn others openly when we've committed worse things we will never disclose.

Tell us what you would have told the vo or refer to where you answered it

11 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Sike(m): 11:09am On Jan 22, 2017
it's good to be here
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by neurosci: 11:12am On Jan 22, 2017
Part 11 opened with drama!

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by ponpon(m): 11:40am On Jan 22, 2017
Answer jare... I just dey laugh..... Well nobody holy pass
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by justwise(m): 11:49am On Jan 22, 2017
skitkid2:

You are funny, hypocritical and probably an older man too.

Answer the question again

You're condemning him because he lied to the vo, you've never lied to achieve anything before?

One reason why I want to leave naija, is because we are not honest with ourselves.

We condemn others openly when we've committed worse things we will never disclose.

Tell us what you would have told the vo or refer to where you answered it

Please lets stop deceiving ourselves here, you are leaving Nigeria because Nigerians are not honest with themselves? So where are you moving to? Heaven?

You are leaving Nigeria for a better opportunity elsewhere period!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by OluDare01(m): 12:05pm On Jan 22, 2017
This thread has come a long way.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 12:07pm On Jan 22, 2017
Welcome you all to part 11
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 12:17pm On Jan 22, 2017
zeezahbee:
Part 11 chaii, this thread has come a long way oo.
Well i foresees visa approvals. Let keep up the good work guys. NO fight pls. Decorum

Yes oo

It's been a while
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 12:18pm On Jan 22, 2017
GboyegaD:
Hopefully, there will be less jesters and drama this time.

We hope so..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 12:18pm On Jan 22, 2017
fredoricko:
May this part be fruitful and see alot achieve their dreams.

Amen ooo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 12:30pm On Jan 22, 2017
justi4jesu:

He has come to stay.... cry cry

Yes ooo

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (409)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.