Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,939 members, 7,956,540 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:39 PM

Dawn - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Dawn (584 Views)

Dawn Of The Prophecy( 1st Episode Of The Movie) / A Carnage Before Dawn: A Historical Novel On Nigeria's First Coup D'etat / New Dawn (Short Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dawn by Thollulope(m): 10:42am On Jan 22, 2017
As the clock ticks
So with awe my heart beats
Gazing through the window pane
I was captured by the beauty framed
There's the dark-blue sky
Adorned by shiny stars
Over the hill tops
Is the golden heavenly body
Rising with great pride in the east
Oh what wonders will the day bring!?
Conversations roaming my head
Just like the writings on the wall
It's a new beginning
Rings the bell in my being
A new beginning full of hope
And a very bright future

#thollu.
Re: Dawn by DabuIIIT: 8:30pm On Sep 03, 2017
Thollulope:
As the clock ticks So with awe my heart beats Gazing through the window pane I was captured by the beauty framed There's the dark-blue sky Adorned by shiny stars Over the hill tops Is the golden heavenly body Rising with great pride in the east Oh what wonders will the day bring!? Conversations roaming my head Just like the writings on the wall It's a new beginning Rings the bell in my being A new beginning full of hope And a very bright future
#thollu.
very ugly write up,gutter settings,zero rhyme pattern,disjointed.. 0/100. Quit being a disgrace to intelligent writers/poets.. agbero grin

(1) (Reply)

Silence Is No Longer Golden (my Thoughts) / Bola's Tales Part 3 / The New Man Movement Release Winners List In The New Man Writing Contest 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.