Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,017 members, 7,838,555 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Admin And Super Whatever Take Note : From Abuzola - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Admin And Super Whatever Take Note : From Abuzola (784 Views)

How A Nairalander Lost A #1,000 Note From His Pocket!! / . / **Thank You Note** from Nairaland Section Poster Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Admin And Super Whatever Take Note : From Abuzola by Abuzola11(m): 4:18pm On Nov 28, 2009
Good day admin and super whatever, you have banned me 5 times for spamming, if i get ur definition of spamming is quoting the verse oif the Holy Quran, i will refrain from that method but would continue massive derailling of threads till Justice is done, by God who my life is if you ban me me for doing what osisi, nezan, focus, dexmond, tudor, luvola, david, and other christians are doing i will fight you with whatever force i can reach and i will not recreate another new Id again, If you want justice let the two section be free from derailling and not just one part,
A word is said to be enough for the wise.

Thank you
Re: Admin And Super Whatever Take Note : From Abuzola by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 28, 2009
lets read the recite the AL-QURAN on the enemies of ISLAM,and they would stop and if they dnt they will see the wrath of ALLAH
Re: Admin And Super Whatever Take Note : From Abuzola by focused123(m): 9:10pm On Nov 29, 2009
Ban Abuzola forever !!!

grin grin grin
Re: Admin And Super Whatever Take Note : From Abuzola by Abuzola11(m): 9:14pm On Nov 29, 2009
Hmmmm ! Let them ban this ID don't worry i won't register again.
Re: Admin And Super Whatever Take Note : From Abuzola by Dclique(m): 10:36pm On Nov 29, 2009
'Super whatever'?
Re: Admin And Super Whatever Take Note : From Abuzola by donjon: 2:24am On Nov 30, 2009
Sorry
Re: Admin And Super Whatever Take Note : From Abuzola by CrazyMan(m): 6:10am On Nov 30, 2009
Abuzola again undecided
Re: Admin And Super Whatever Take Note : From Abuzola by manmustwac(m): 12:56am On Dec 01, 2009
keep spamming in the Christian E worship section and u will be banned again
Re: Admin And Super Whatever Take Note : From Abuzola by Nobody: 12:59am On Dec 01, 2009
HES NOT SPAMMING,BUT CONVEYING THE truth
Re: Admin And Super Whatever Take Note : From Abuzola by mamagee3(f): 1:41am On Dec 01, 2009
Please, Isn't this the same guy
that opened up an apology thread to mukina in the romance section
? undecided
Re: Admin And Super Whatever Take Note : From Abuzola by Eyoniger: 10:54am On Dec 01, 2009
mama-gee:

Please, Isn't this the same guy
that opened up an apology thread to mukina in the romance section
? undecided

YOUR I.Q is very low.
Re: Admin And Super Whatever Take Note : From Abuzola by ebonyz: 1:31am On Dec 02, 2009
Eyoniger:

YOUR I.Q is very low.

Lmao grin
Re: Admin And Super Whatever Take Note : From Abuzola by manmustwac(m): 2:05am On Dec 02, 2009
uplawal:

HES NOT SPAMMING,BUT CONVEYING THE truth
U mean he's conveying his own beliefs and by doing that his posts are offtopic coz they have nothing to do with christian worship
Re: Admin And Super Whatever Take Note : From Abuzola by focused123(m): 1:05pm On Dec 02, 2009
Abuzola is an Islamic militant who will do anything to defend his cult belief system including insulting everyone and deceiving anyone.

The reason why he post all sorts of nonsense on the christian section is a way of revenging because his cult belief system was exposed as a fraud of Muhammed, that is characterised by violence, deception, fraud and utter stupidity.
Re: Admin And Super Whatever Take Note : From Abuzola by Epi: 2:19pm On Dec 02, 2009
manmustwac:

U mean he's conveying his own beliefs and by doing that his posts are offtopic coz they have nothing to do with christian worship
Sarcasm at its finest. hahahaha grin
Re: Admin And Super Whatever Take Note : From Abuzola by Dclique(m): 9:11pm On Dec 02, 2009
Lmao. I LOVE NL

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Criticises 'unfair' US Air Passenger Screening / Why Is The Jackpot Prize Of National Sports Lottery Small? / Best Nigeria Musician of The Past 50 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.