Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,896 members, 7,810,443 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

Yes! I Support The Banning Of xtains In Katsina. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Yes! I Support The Banning Of xtains In Katsina. (1988 Views)

Man Sues Bugema University, Kampala For Banning Miniskirts, Lipstick, Sleeveless / Funaab,erects A Billboard To Announce The Banning Of Niqab (face Veil) / ASUU Strike: Why I Support Industrial Action – Senator Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yes! I Support The Banning Of xtains In Katsina. by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 11:23am On Jan 22, 2017
Edited.

1 Like

Re: Yes! I Support The Banning Of xtains In Katsina. by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 22, 2017
Who cares. Do as you please. Life is easy, everyone dies sometime; but their legacies..........................................

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yes! I Support The Banning Of xtains In Katsina. by betterABIAstate: 11:49am On Jan 22, 2017
IdisuleOurOwn:
This is a response to a thread www.nairaland/3585963/umar-musa-university-bans-christian.

I want everyone to know that it is a state owned school and not Federal school as Nairalanders are made to believe.

Tell your governors in alaigbo to permit Muslim students gathering in state owned schools in Alaigbo.

Hypocrites.

Cc: freeglobe, built2last and that agbaya gambler from Ibadan, godoluwa.
why Igbo? Yoruba also have Christians, likewise southsouth.
Why the hate on igbos?

4 Likes

Re: Yes! I Support The Banning Of xtains In Katsina. by obyrich(m): 12:14pm On Jan 22, 2017
IdisuleOurOwn:
This is a response to a thread www.nairaland/3585963/umar-musa-university-bans-christian.

I want everyone to know that it is a state owned school and not Federal school as Nairalanders are made to believe.

Tell your governors in alaigbo to permit Muslim students gathering in state owned schools in Alaigbo.

Hypocrites.

Can you quote any any State University in the South where Muslim religious groups are expressly outlawed?

6 Likes

Re: Yes! I Support The Banning Of xtains In Katsina. by FunkyMetahuman: 1:45pm On Jan 22, 2017
Choiii

Another islamist

2 Likes

Re: Yes! I Support The Banning Of xtains In Katsina. by oloriooko(m): 1:48pm On Jan 22, 2017
IdisuleOurOwn:

Hypocrites.

Who is this confusionist
Please keeping mute should be a better option
Re: Yes! I Support The Banning Of xtains In Katsina. by Teague4league(m): 2:15pm On Jan 22, 2017
Cheap popularity is what u desire right?
Re: Yes! I Support The Banning Of xtains In Katsina. by chomytex(f): 3:03pm On Jan 22, 2017
poster, hang on
they are coming for u. Ewu Awusa

2 Likes

Re: Yes! I Support The Banning Of xtains In Katsina. by potbelly(m): 4:03pm On Jan 22, 2017
@ op, the governor should just turn the tertiary institution to an Islamic school and ban churches from the state and Christians from the state civil service and chase every Christian out of the state.... undecided
Arrant nonsense... undecided

1 Like

Re: Yes! I Support The Banning Of xtains In Katsina. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 22, 2017
Op, You need a brain. The spinal cord is for reflex actions only, not thought.

3 Likes

Re: Yes! I Support The Banning Of xtains In Katsina. by schoolhelpng(m): 4:46pm On Jan 22, 2017
cause be on Islam.... Christian, take steps now!!!
Re: Yes! I Support The Banning Of xtains In Katsina. by Festy4u(m): 6:21pm On Jan 22, 2017
There are fools littered all over the world, no doubt, but you, Op, is the "biggest" of them all! grin
Re: Yes! I Support The Banning Of xtains In Katsina. by Kolade9(m): 6:49pm On Jan 22, 2017
idisule ni e looto
Re: Yes! I Support The Banning Of xtains In Katsina. by Nbote(m): 8:04pm On Jan 22, 2017
I'm surprised dey offer English as a course and didn't completely convert d skool to an Islamic or Arabic skool. Oh and by the way their law faculty offers only Islamic law...
Re: Yes! I Support The Banning Of xtains In Katsina. by Xtianvic(m): 8:07pm On Jan 22, 2017
IdisuleOurOwn:

Hypocrites.

who gives a damn about your sub-standard university? Mehn your ignorance is overwelming

1 Like

Re: Yes! I Support The Banning Of xtains In Katsina. by skedman(m): 9:05pm On Jan 22, 2017
betterABIAstate:
why Igbo? Yoruba also have Christians, likewise southsouth.
Why the hate on igbos?
let me answer your question igbos are naturally stupid and they lack wisdom. They feel more superior than other region whereas there brain is flat that is why they are called Igbo
Re: Yes! I Support The Banning Of xtains In Katsina. by betterABIAstate: 9:17pm On Jan 22, 2017
skedman:
let me answer your question igbos are naturally stupid and they lack wisdom. They feel more superior than other region whereas there brain is flat that is why they are called Igbo
seems one of them have been kicking your butt. Spill out your frustration, its a free world.

1 Like

Re: Yes! I Support The Banning Of xtains In Katsina. by khristal87(m): 11:20pm On Jan 22, 2017
Wt d u expect wen animals live among humans?

1 Like

Re: Yes! I Support The Banning Of xtains In Katsina. by jojothaiv(m): 12:34am On Jan 23, 2017
There are Christians (indigenes) from Katsina schooling there too...
Sometimes, some words are better left unsaid!
Re: Yes! I Support The Banning Of xtains In Katsina. by igbasan513: 2:32am On Jan 23, 2017
IdisuleOurOwn:

Hypocrites.

Re: Yes! I Support The Banning Of xtains In Katsina. by igbasan513: 2:36am On Jan 23, 2017
IdisuleOurOwn:

Hypocrites.

. There is something I believe.. if we begin to discrimate. Among ourselves. . Why are we called a 'country"?
If every other states begins to barn another set of people form schooling in their States and you think we all gonna survive this?
Come to think of it! Those making vz laws don't feel a pinch of the law the make.. why not think properly before Joining them! !
Re: Yes! I Support The Banning Of xtains In Katsina. by nengibo: 3:34am On Jan 23, 2017
IdisuleOurOwn:

Hypocrites.

This one go soon carry bomb, go and collect boko haram form
Re: Yes! I Support The Banning Of xtains In Katsina. by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 9:33am On Jan 23, 2017
Xtianvic:
who gives a damn about your sub-standard university? Mehn your ignorance is overwelming

You don't give a damn yet, you nitwittttts are all over the cyber space screaming Islamization.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints New Jamb Chairperson -another Trouble For Jambites / Entrance Exam For Luth School Of Nursing / Professional Courses For Bsc Chemistry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.