Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,623 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Accident Victims After Abaji, Abuja Road. Do You Know Them? (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Accident Victims After Abaji, Abuja Road. Do You Know Them? (Photos) (37491 Views)

Accident Victims Who Died Along Keffi - Garaku Road. Do You Know Them? (Graphic / Man Dies In Accident Along Abaji-Lokoja Road. Do You Know Him? (Disturbing Pics) / Lady Dies In Accident Along Abuja-Kaduna Road. Do You Know Her? (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accident Victims After Abaji, Abuja Road. Do You Know Them? (Photos) by Handsomecole(m): 2:38pm On Jan 22, 2017
An accident of this magnitude and people still survived??

God is still doing wonders.
Re: Accident Victims After Abaji, Abuja Road. Do You Know Them? (Photos) by pokipoki: 2:42pm On Jan 22, 2017
juman:
Terrible country.
What does the country has to do with the accident? Granted that our roads are bad like some roads in western and eastern Europe too. But driving is more of common sense. Common sense to know that when the roads are bad you do not overspeed. Common sense to know you do not overtake on a bend and also common sense to know you should not drive under the influence of alcohol, drugs and even when fatigued. Even common sense to know that your vehicle must be topmost condition before you put it on the road.
So before you make any judgment on Nigeria, you need to critical think, find out the immediate and remote cause of the problems. Thank you
Re: Accident Victims After Abaji, Abuja Road. Do You Know Them? (Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 2:46pm On Jan 22, 2017
Sad. Quick recovery
Re: Accident Victims After Abaji, Abuja Road. Do You Know Them? (Photos) by Agimor(m): 2:49pm On Jan 22, 2017
unipol:

The thunder that will fire u is doing press up.

Speed limit is being controlled by road machines installed by traffic police in a sane nation.
Drunk driving is prohibited and constantly being checked by load police.
Road wordiness is very important in all our commercial and private vehicles but 99% of Nigerian commercial vehicle cannot pass that test. And 70% of our private vehicles will still fail road wordiness test. When u ask our car owners they will ask u " is the road car worthy?" Another question for u and ur stupid govt.
The thunder that will strike you is within you already. Despite the above measures put in place accident still do occur so Park well jor..... I get important match to watch so don't bother quoting me cause I will deem it has unnecessary and worthless.

1 Like

Re: Accident Victims After Abaji, Abuja Road. Do You Know Them? (Photos) by naija2(f): 2:51pm On Jan 22, 2017
Oh my God! I know her. Did my service year in that school.
Re: Accident Victims After Abaji, Abuja Road. Do You Know Them? (Photos) by unipol(m): 3:10pm On Jan 22, 2017
Agimor:
The thunder that will strike you is within you already. Despite the above measures put in place accident still do occur so Park well jor..... I get important match to watch so don't bother quoting me cause I will deem it has unnecessary and worthless.
Just accept that Nigerian's road accident can be reduced drastically by 90% if we control drunk driving, driver's license ( even driving school teachers in Nigeria will fail normal driving exams in Europe) and our speed limit.
Re: Accident Victims After Abaji, Abuja Road. Do You Know Them? (Photos) by 2shur: 3:31pm On Jan 22, 2017
between beema ..benz or bentley.
i no sabi wich one rugged pass and its accident proof.
i no say if 2 say men na honda or toyota geh dis kind accident.
them go give up.

he must have been on 160 in the express.
looks like a somersault either busted tyre...ditch .
in drugs.
making call while driving
playing game on phone while doing 180 on the freeway
if you do not drive a toyota cruise.
pathfinder
4 runner
g wagon
i mean basically off road trucks mai guy kukuma dey on 80 to 100 speedlimit cause those saloon cars skid off the road easily men.
Re: Accident Victims After Abaji, Abuja Road. Do You Know Them? (Photos) by tillaman(m): 3:34pm On Jan 22, 2017
Lol, this accident trend is becoming too much oo
Re: Accident Victims After Abaji, Abuja Road. Do You Know Them? (Photos) by Elliot2(m): 3:50pm On Jan 22, 2017
Hey pals! please,i need help, help in direction! I am among those who are going for the Batch B stream 2 Nysc Service,and am posted to Kogi State. I will be on my way tomorrow for camp at Kabba Bunu LGA; I am currently in Bayelsa State. Please some one should help me with direction on how i could reach Kabba Bunu NYSC Orientation camp. Thanks in advance!
Re: Accident Victims After Abaji, Abuja Road. Do You Know Them? (Photos) by hedonistic: 4:35pm On Jan 22, 2017
Road travel in Nigeria is now an incredibly risky venture, with unreasonably high chances of encountering a tragic situation posed by numerous risk factors.

If you don't get robbed, you might get kidnapped, and if you're a female, you risk being raped, and on top of it all, there is the ever present risk of road accidents.

May God help us.
Re: Accident Victims After Abaji, Abuja Road. Do You Know Them? (Photos) by TinaAnita(f): 5:18pm On Jan 22, 2017
So the occupants of this fatal accident actually came out alive? Oh my G. Jesus you are super wonderful. This is God's sheer mercy speaking for itself.
Re: Accident Victims After Abaji, Abuja Road. Do You Know Them? (Photos) by taiyey: 8:55pm On Jan 22, 2017
same area I had an accident on 30th April, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tragedy As Tanker Ram Into A Beer Palour In PH, 4 Persons Crushed To Death(p / 12 Things Every Nigerian That Came Back With A Foreign Accent Will Get / Bus Plunges Into Bridge Along Bayelsa Road,Driver,Passengers Missing (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.