Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

25 Qualities Every Man Should Have. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 25 Qualities Every Man Should Have. (1019 Views)

On Behalf Of Every Man, Here Are Things We Want Our Wives To Stop Doing / 11 Secrets Man Should Never Reveal To His Wife / 8 Things Every Man Should Know How To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

25 Qualities Every Man Should Have. by Opeomoope: 11:32am On Jan 22, 2017
1. Love For God – A well devoted man to God, obey God and his word, strives for perfection in Christ, and keep your home burning for Christ and awaiting Christ return. 2. Prayer Life: His intensity and faithfulness in prayer and His attitude about sin and the world 3. Commitment To The Things of God And Service: His commitment to building the kingdom of God, His service to the church, and His biblical knowledge and lifestyle connect with each other. 4. Morals – Pretty simple, morals are important. 5. Patience – Marriage and kids require patience. 6. Integrity: A truthful man that stands by his words always. 7. Faithful: He is not a cheater, or a heart breaker, and a double standard person (Neither is he here or there with one person). 8. Loves Children – If you want to have children then the man in your life needs to love children. You don’t want to end up with a man that can’t stand being around children. 9. Ambition – He wants to better himself, achieve goals and make a better life for his family. 10. Is Open-Minded – Having an open mind is a great trait! He’ll be open to change and welcome new ideas. 11. A Sensitive Side – Of course, women don’t want a man that’s a cry baby but he also needs to show some emotion. 12. Hobbies – It’s healthy for couples to have their own hobbies. Encourage the man in your life to pursue his hobbies. 13. Close Friends – A man with close friends is a good thing! He is able to keep long-term relationships. 14. Be a Good Listener – Your partner needs to be able to listen to you to understand your wants, needs and any concerns. 15. People Love Him – If other people love him then chances are he’s a really good person. 16. Good Hygiene – Pretty self- explanatory. 17. Team Player – This shows he can work well with others. 18. Treats His Mom with Respect – A good man who knows how to treat his mother nicely will likely treat you right. 19. Wants to Please His Partner – A good man wants to please his wife. This will come in handy in more than one way! 20. Can Cook – Obviously this isn’t a must but it sure is sexy and helpful when a man can cook! Not to mention helpful on those nights when you’re busy with the kids. 21. Enjoys the Outdoors – He doesn’t need to be super active but getting out and enjoying some fresh air is a good thing. He’ll probably enjoy playing outside with the kids. 22. Loves Animals – If a man loves animals is probably safe to say he has a soft side. 23. Love Adventure – If he’s up for anything then you know the two of you will always have a good time. 24. Enjoys Learning – Life is one big learning experience. He needs to learn in every aspect of life in order to grow. 25. Will to Help Others – If he’s willing to help others chances are he truly enjoys people and doing for others. I Pray That God Will Make Our Men To Have Good Qualities In Jesus Name (AMEN). Feel Free to Add More Qualities in the Comments Box below If It’s Not Here …. God Bless You.
Re: 25 Qualities Every Man Should Have. by HCF(m): 8:51pm On Jan 22, 2017
OP, You forgot the most important 'QUALITY'- being RICH! grin.
Good points though...try and arrange them properly. That will make it easier for others to read.
Re: 25 Qualities Every Man Should Have. by pocohantas(f): 9:37pm On Jan 22, 2017
HCF:
OP, You forgot the most important 'QUALITY'- being RICH! grin.
Good points though...try and arrange them properly. That will make it easier for others to read.
I knew one ediot would be here to say this.
Are you rich?
Was your father rich when he married your mum?
What of your sisters?

I forgot you guys exclude the females in your family from your dumb ideas.
Re: 25 Qualities Every Man Should Have. by HCF(m): 10:54pm On Jan 22, 2017
pocohantas:

Are you rich?
What of your sisters?

Common.... Anyone with a fairly good sense of humour would know i only said that jokingly...!!!
But next time, don't drag people's parents/ families into your tirades.
Re: 25 Qualities Every Man Should Have. by pocohantas(f): 11:10pm On Jan 22, 2017
HCF:

Common.... Anyone with a fairly good sense of humour would know i only said that jokingly...!!!
But next time, don't drag people's parents/ families into your tirades.
Sense of humour indeed. Go to the jokes section...
When your fellow jokers arrive and start wankeen on that comment, you won't remember it's a joke.

Drag into which tirades? That was a question, a yes or no question. Return the question and watch me answer it in seconds.
Re: 25 Qualities Every Man Should Have. by deriod(m): 12:54am On Jan 23, 2017
pocohantas:

Sense of humour indeed. Go to the jokes section...
When your fellow jokers arrive and start wankeen on that comment, you won't remember it's a joke.

Drag into which tirades? That was a question, a yes or no question. Return the question and watch me answer it in seconds.

you want me to possess those qualities to marry a lady like this one ,taaa
Re: 25 Qualities Every Man Should Have. by pocohantas(f): 1:17am On Jan 23, 2017
deriod:

you want me to possess those qualities to marry a lady like this one ,taaa
Look at this one.
Instead of you to focus and treat your staphyloccocus , you're here feeling like most wanted.
Re: 25 Qualities Every Man Should Have. by Nobody: 3:36am On Jan 23, 2017
pocohantas:

Are you rich?
What of your sisters?

You dis gey! You like trouble pass fight, you are like a time bomb waiting to explode. I really wonder how you relate with people offline. I perceive u as a violent person.
Re: 25 Qualities Every Man Should Have. by deriod(m): 11:17am On Jan 23, 2017
pocohantas:

Look at this one.
Instead of you to focus and treat your staphyloccocus , you're here feeling like most wanted.
I was expecting that ,you are very bitter ,I don't no but seriously you need help
Re: 25 Qualities Every Man Should Have. by pocohantas(f): 11:38am On Jan 23, 2017
truthsayer007:

You dis gey! You like trouble pass fight, you are like a time bomb waiting to explode. I really wonder how you relate with people offline. I perceive u as a violent person.
Hahahahahahahaha. I am not violent o. I actually marked your username, because you too talk rubbish sometimes.
I used to be very calm on these guys, but it didn't work...they must get sense by FORCE this 2017.
Imagine that one saying he can't marry me, am I looking for husband, let alone one battling staphy?
Re: 25 Qualities Every Man Should Have. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 23, 2017
pocohantas:

Hahahahahahahaha. I am not violent o. I actually marked your username, because you too talk rubbish sometimes.
I used to be very calm on these guys, but it didn't work...they must get sense by FORCE this 2017.
Imagine that one saying he can't marry me, am I looking for husband, let alone one battling staphy?

huh? you marked my username? now i'm really scared shocked

Honestly, i think you take nairaland comments too serious, its for boredom. Nothing more.

Anyway, pls just calm down a little biko. thanks
Re: 25 Qualities Every Man Should Have. by pocohantas(f): 1:27pm On Jan 23, 2017
truthsayer007:

huh? you marked my username? now i'm really scared shocked

Honestly, i think you take nairaland comments too serious, its for boredom. Nothing more.

Anyway, pls just calm down a little biko. thanks
Hahaha.
I don't take NL too serious, I actually enjoy getting you guys worked up. It works and I will continue doing it... tongue
Re: 25 Qualities Every Man Should Have. by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 23, 2017
Oh well... Go and get some clay and mould the kind of man you want.
Re: 25 Qualities Every Man Should Have. by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 23, 2017
pocohantas:

Hahaha.
I don't take NL too serious, I actually enjoy getting you guys worked up. It works and I will continue doing it... tongue

Hmmm i see, you are obviously catching fun, kontinu.

(1) (Reply)

Mowgli Girl' Who Walks On All Fours And Does Not Speak Like A Human Is Found Liv / Teacher Having sex with underage Student Ordered To Pay $1 Million / What My Kid Sister Keeps Telling Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.