Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

"Glamour Girls" Actresses, Then And Now (Photos) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / "Glamour Girls" Actresses, Then And Now (Photos) (87983 Views)

Alhaji's Snake Entered Polytechnic Runs Girl's Vagina In Glamour Girl (Throwback / Zack Orji & Eucharia Anunobi's Sex Scene In 'Glamour Girls' That Shook Nollywood / Meet Big Brother Nigeria 2006 Housemates. Then Vs Now Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Glamour Girls" Actresses, Then And Now (Photos) by ashala(m): 4:02pm On Jan 22, 2017
Wow
Re: "Glamour Girls" Actresses, Then And Now (Photos) by samsam2019: 4:02pm On Jan 22, 2017
This movie back then corrupted me grin grin grin

I had an £rection watching the Zack orji and eucharia scene grin grin
Re: "Glamour Girls" Actresses, Then And Now (Photos) by Ademoore07(m): 4:03pm On Jan 22, 2017
Who watched "the power of love" by Ramsey noah and Genevieve Nnaji? That was the best of nolywood in those days, not that rubbish glamour girl......

Btw, where is fiftynaira? grin grin grin
Re: "Glamour Girls" Actresses, Then And Now (Photos) by Kemimarch16(f): 4:03pm On Jan 22, 2017
wow what a transformation
Re: "Glamour Girls" Actresses, Then And Now (Photos) by Ademoore07(m): 4:04pm On Jan 22, 2017
ashala:
Wow

Were u impotent b4 then? grin grin grin
Re: "Glamour Girls" Actresses, Then And Now (Photos) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 4:09pm On Jan 22, 2017
I love Ngozi Ezeonu and Eucheria Anunobi. They are great actresses
Re: "Glamour Girls" Actresses, Then And Now (Photos) by lovat(m): 4:16pm On Jan 22, 2017
This film that made my parents to flog us for watching it
Re: "Glamour Girls" Actresses, Then And Now (Photos) by lovat(m): 4:18pm On Jan 22, 2017
Afam4eva:

Ahh, Jesnnifer Ossai nee Okere. RIP. These were the people making waves in Igbo movies those days.
Her hit movie was True Confession
Re: "Glamour Girls" Actresses, Then And Now (Photos) by lovat(m): 4:20pm On Jan 22, 2017
MsDelilah:
Kai!!! This movie!!! Back when Nigerian movies made sense. Not the crap of today.
Back then, we had:
Rattlesnake
Living In Bondage
True Confessions
Deadly Affair
When The Sun Sets
Etc.

I miss those times!
You are old. Hope you re married grin
Re: "Glamour Girls" Actresses, Then And Now (Photos) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 22, 2017
lovat:
You are old. Hope you re married grin

Lol. Why are you like this? I'm not up to 27 though.

Used to watch the movies with my parents back then. Could recite all the lines. Never really understood them till I was a bit older.
Re: "Glamour Girls" Actresses, Then And Now (Photos) by lovat(m): 4:28pm On Jan 22, 2017
MsDelilah:

Lol. Why are you like this? I'm not up to 27 though.

Used to watch the movies with my parents back then. Could recite all the lines. Never really understood them till I was a bit older.
Mbanu. You can't list out even When the Sun Set and you tell me you are not up to 27. I watched that movie in 1995 and i was in college then
Re: "Glamour Girls" Actresses, Then And Now (Photos) by Bahddo(m): 4:31pm On Jan 22, 2017
Those days, the Nigerian movie industry had potentials. I wonder what happened. Our movies suck to high heavens now.
Re: "Glamour Girls" Actresses, Then And Now (Photos) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 22, 2017
lovat:
Mbanu. You can't list out even When the Sun Set and you tell me you are not up to 27. I watched that movie in 1995 and i was in college then

Believe it or not, my dear. Except you want to see my birth certificate. But, then again, why do I have to prove myself to a stranger? undecided
Re: "Glamour Girls" Actresses, Then And Now (Photos) by egopersonified(f): 4:36pm On Jan 22, 2017
Here we were thinking Euharia's makeup was too much, not knowing she was 20 years ahead of the Nigerian make up world.
Re: "Glamour Girls" Actresses, Then And Now (Photos) by chigoizie7(m): 4:40pm On Jan 22, 2017
Where is that one shouting " oga pay me my money". And the man was acting dumb, people gathered and the lady ended up collecting everything.

A man that helped some random girl a lift and the babe change am for the man sharply.
Re: "Glamour Girls" Actresses, Then And Now (Photos) by NevetsIbot(m): 4:42pm On Jan 22, 2017
lalasticlala:

LOL. Abii. That's why I came up with this... Thanks
so you can reply comments from a girl bah?... Bruh... I have an art thread that needs fp attention. I'll forgive you only after then
Re: "Glamour Girls" Actresses, Then And Now (Photos) by idonbilivit(m): 4:53pm On Jan 22, 2017
Whether she has money or not, please if and when Liz Benson becomes a Sugar Mummy, I am willing to offer my services free of charge! grin
Re: "Glamour Girls" Actresses, Then And Now (Photos) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 22, 2017

1 Like

Re: "Glamour Girls" Actresses, Then And Now (Photos) by lovat(m): 5:05pm On Jan 22, 2017
MsDelilah:

Believe it or not, my dear. Except you want to see my birth certificate. But, then again, why do I have to prove myself to a stranger? undecided
Speechless. Erased my doubt but let's not be strangers from this moment.

Waving a white flag
Re: "Glamour Girls" Actresses, Then And Now (Photos) by myked(m): 5:06pm On Jan 22, 2017
The film was a hit, romantic, and hot as at then. I remember a woman that visited us then, shouted when it got to the scene where Zack Orji was bathing with Eucharia Anunobi and .... The woman sent us out

I didn't watch this movie oo, I was still a kid. The day my mum & her friends watched it she locked me & my siblings in our room. It was very annoying, When popsi returned from work he was angry that our right to freedom of movement was violated sha...... Mumsi beg tire
Re: "Glamour Girls" Actresses, Then And Now (Photos) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 22, 2017
L0velyn:

its a song by niyiola cheesy

So how come you understand the yoruba? Aren't you hausa? smiley
Re: "Glamour Girls" Actresses, Then And Now (Photos) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 22, 2017
KingRex1:
Looks like Barbara Odoh grew younger cheesy

She actually came from the future to shoot that movie. That explains it !
Re: "Glamour Girls" Actresses, Then And Now (Photos) by KingRex1(m): 5:56pm On Jan 22, 2017
truthsayer007:

She actually came from the future to shoot that movie. That explains it !
Lol truthsayerr's theory
Re: "Glamour Girls" Actresses, Then And Now (Photos) by okopido: 6:16pm On Jan 22, 2017
Hmmm

Re: "Glamour Girls" Actresses, Then And Now (Photos) by fiftynaira(m): 6:26pm On Jan 22, 2017
Ademoore07:
Who watched "the power of love" by Ramsey noah and Genevieve Nnaji? That was the best of nolywood in those days, not that rubbish glamour girl......

Btw, where is fiftynaira? grin grin grin

Present sir.

Cc goldbim

1 Like

Re: "Glamour Girls" Actresses, Then And Now (Photos) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 22, 2017
Chukazu:
Why do people, women especially tend to convert to born again evangelism after spending the better part of their years in vain things

It is because Jesus came not for righteous but for the unrighteous (sinner). It is the sick that sees the physician remember.
Re: "Glamour Girls" Actresses, Then And Now (Photos) by sekem: 6:40pm On Jan 22, 2017
Chukazu:
Why do people, women especially tend to convert to born again evangelism after spending the better part of their years in vain things

It's common sense.

Just in case Satan no accept you; at least make baba jay consider and accept you. wink
Re: "Glamour Girls" Actresses, Then And Now (Photos) by goldbim(f): 6:43pm On Jan 22, 2017
fiftynaira:

Present sir.

Cc goldbim
cool.power of love and my love too..when Nollywood was still alive.not now that we have just famehunters.
Re: "Glamour Girls" Actresses, Then And Now (Photos) by Drabrah(m): 6:45pm On Jan 22, 2017
lalasticlala:
Liz Benson: The screen goddess acted alongside Sola Fosudo. She delivered her role excellently. Liz Benson featured in several films after the production. She later became an evangelist, stopped acting, got re-married to a pastor, Bishop Ameye who is based in Warri (Note, She lost her first husband earlier). The mother of 3 later came back to acting few years back and has been active since her return.

Ever young, ever beautiful!
I've always said it. It's not d paintings dat make a woman beautiful.
If u fine u fine, if u worwor u worwor!
Re: "Glamour Girls" Actresses, Then And Now (Photos) by egobetatoday: 7:27pm On Jan 22, 2017
Hades2016:
old mama dem

Just imagine how some of these brazilian wearing girls of nowadays will look like 15yrs from now. Hmnnn.
Re: "Glamour Girls" Actresses, Then And Now (Photos) by aalangel(f): 8:15pm On Jan 22, 2017
KingRex1:
Looks like Barbara Odoh grew younger.

She's very beautiful.

1 Like

Re: "Glamour Girls" Actresses, Then And Now (Photos) by usibengate(m): 8:34pm On Jan 22, 2017
How the mighty glamour girls become so elderly and aged

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Bisola Aiyeola's Daughter And Family Pictured / Laycon Rocks Nengi And Rubs Her Butt As Finalists Enjoy The Jacuzzi / Khloe KokobyKhloe Goes Braless On BBNaija 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.