Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,642 members, 7,955,336 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:13 PM

Has Your Mechanic Ever Stolen From You? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Has Your Mechanic Ever Stolen From You? (479 Views)

5 Best Kept Secrets Your Mechanic Doesn’t Want You To Know / Ask your Mechanic ! ! ! Thread / 5 Ways To Know Your Car More Than Your Mechanic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Has Your Mechanic Ever Stolen From You? by FEGEITOK: 12:24pm On Jan 22, 2017
Mine, an auto electrician just stole my brainbox and has become incommunicado. I have used this guy for three years, I have given him to car to take way to fix and return on several occasions and I have given him countless referrals.

Woe betide the day I set my eyes on him!

He will produce the money I have spent to procure a new one!

If he did, what did you do to him when you found out?

WHY THIS POST?

Ensure you know your technicians

real name and not just nickname

where he comes from

where he stays

and very importantly, try and good a very good picture of him. Cause you never know when you will need it!

FINALLY

if you cannot afford to lose it, don't give it to him!

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice Car Gurus / Tokunbo Benz For Sale Contact Now +2347036879479 Thank You / Flashbattery Promises 5 Minute Recharging Time And 300 Miles Drive Range

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.