Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Beverly Osu Kissing And Romancing A Woman (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beverly Osu Kissing And Romancing A Woman (Photos) (70916 Views)

Beverly Osu Dressed As A Nun, Smoking Cigarette Cover Of Taylor Magazine / Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Kissing And Sucking Each Others Tongue (Video) / Yoruba Movie Lovers, Do You Remember This Woman? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beverly Osu Kissing And Romancing A Woman (Photos) by Katyusha(m): 11:38pm On Jan 22, 2017
Les ladies...jus my type of girls.

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Kissing And Romancing A Woman (Photos) by macaranta(m): 11:38pm On Jan 22, 2017
Always seeking relevance.. No one kias
Re: Beverly Osu Kissing And Romancing A Woman (Photos) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 22, 2017
They could be straight hos ,girls do this alot.but when a guy does it.... grin if I go,you gotta go,somebody gotta die.
Re: Beverly Osu Kissing And Romancing A Woman (Photos) by RYANAYO(m): 11:39pm On Jan 22, 2017
ha
Re: Beverly Osu Kissing And Romancing A Woman (Photos) by stanboy28(m): 11:44pm On Jan 22, 2017
I hav notin to say

Re: Beverly Osu Kissing And Romancing A Woman (Photos) by interfig(m): 11:47pm On Jan 22, 2017
Meet innocent Okafor a.k.a Interfig, his dream is to bridge a gap between entertainment and agriculture. The first of its kind in d history of Africa with his ONE YOUTH ONE INDUSTRY initiative. A vote for him will help talented Nigeria youth's in comedy, movie, showbiz e.t.c contribute to agricultural processing, packaging and branding with his A-D formula. Pls help support him drive a new industry by clicking d link below and liking d video as u also share to frnds. This will send him to d house represent Anambra state. https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1012478942229246&id=840465489430593

Re: Beverly Osu Kissing And Romancing A Woman (Photos) by Chima2503: 11:48pm On Jan 22, 2017
Find your real soulmate now! Secured and Mature! Sign up Now >> www.imetmysoulmate.com

Re: Beverly Osu Kissing And Romancing A Woman (Photos) by InfoMl(m): 11:54pm On Jan 22, 2017
Jesus
Re: Beverly Osu Kissing And Romancing A Woman (Photos) by ionsman: 11:57pm On Jan 22, 2017
That's Maria or so from Namibia. Also an ex-bba housemate.
Re: Beverly Osu Kissing And Romancing A Woman (Photos) by Nobody: 12:06am On Jan 23, 2017
Whatever did she do to that Uche dude? Its her life lol. Africans can be so judgy.

2 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Kissing And Romancing A Woman (Photos) by malbro(m): 12:06am On Jan 23, 2017
MAKE TRUMP CATCH THEM
Re: Beverly Osu Kissing And Romancing A Woman (Photos) by Phi001(m): 12:10am On Jan 23, 2017
In American media, the headlines would have read, 'DID BEVERLY OSU JUST COME OUT?'
Re: Beverly Osu Kissing And Romancing A Woman (Photos) by cococandy(f): 12:14am On Jan 23, 2017
Who's asking that amebo about who and who were abused or not?

2 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Kissing And Romancing A Woman (Photos) by superfelix: 12:17am On Jan 23, 2017
Hmm
Re: Beverly Osu Kissing And Romancing A Woman (Photos) by lexy2014: 12:30am On Jan 23, 2017
carammel:
That's likely a movie scene,she can't be so stvpid
to post such if she was really into it.
By the way who is Uche Maduagwu? He sounded
like Beverly rejected him.
na wa u ooo.c excuse like u her special assistant 4 media affairs
Re: Beverly Osu Kissing And Romancing A Woman (Photos) by mengho(m): 12:36am On Jan 23, 2017
carammel:

grin smart, you are very right but it still doesn't make what he said less credible, he is on point grin
Re: Beverly Osu Kissing And Romancing A Woman (Photos) by BabaGrinz(m): 12:36am On Jan 23, 2017
cool embarassed undecided

Re: Beverly Osu Kissing And Romancing A Woman (Photos) by sisisioge: 12:37am On Jan 23, 2017
grin grin grin

I still don't understand how same sexes can turn each other on.
Re: Beverly Osu Kissing And Romancing A Woman (Photos) by HarveySpecter1: 12:44am On Jan 23, 2017
carammel:

Looks like he was speaking to your kind.

2 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Kissing And Romancing A Woman (Photos) by Pranxta(m): 12:47am On Jan 23, 2017
hmm angryhmm
Re: Beverly Osu Kissing And Romancing A Woman (Photos) by Freestainworld(m): 1:20am On Jan 23, 2017
this person now nah some body role model, I wonder why some of our ladies are behaving like Calabar dogs. later now, they will start telling God they want a responsible husband, when they have already turned their selves into homosepian monkeynus.
Re: Beverly Osu Kissing And Romancing A Woman (Photos) by richiespice(m): 1:21am On Jan 23, 2017
not again
Re: Beverly Osu Kissing And Romancing A Woman (Photos) by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 1:27am On Jan 23, 2017
Igbos and lesbianism are like 5&6 wey that ZUMA MEME
Re: Beverly Osu Kissing And Romancing A Woman (Photos) by Nobody: 1:50am On Jan 23, 2017
Lmao at the level of painment this boy is exhibiting
Re: Beverly Osu Kissing And Romancing A Woman (Photos) by nextstep(m): 2:27am On Jan 23, 2017
Gay and lesbian people have always been with us. It's as African as marrying multiple wives or eating Egusi. Our ancient societies have been very tolerant about it, albeit turning a blind eye.

You can't tell me you never saw or hear about a man behaving/walking a bit funny. But we never persecuted them.

The only difference is people just kept it a bit more hidden. It's not my business how adults choose to love each other... I'm just managing my own life jeje and trying to be a good person to the best of my ability.

Ironically, traditional African societies were very tolerant. It's the imported religions of Christianity and Islam that told us that it was Ok to hate, persecute and even kill our brothers and sisters because of who they love.

I don't want to speak for Jesus, but I assume he was more interested in the purity of your heart towards God, and how you treat others. It's not up to me to inteprete his intentions and force others to fit my interpretation.

Me, personally, I'm not against it or for it, but I would rather we spent our energy and time dealing with the real social ills in our community like abuse of power, corruption, and the absolute disregard for human life in our society.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beverly Osu Kissing And Romancing A Woman (Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:52am On Jan 23, 2017
2SWT:
I almost vomited when op said they were kissing intimately

Ah

These lesbians should go far away please

Sorry, ok
Re: Beverly Osu Kissing And Romancing A Woman (Photos) by Fortunehunter(m): 2:52am On Jan 23, 2017
Chidimma Okereke,Beverly Osu , Na the same people.

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Kissing And Romancing A Woman (Photos) by Nobody: 4:04am On Jan 23, 2017
2SWT:
I almost vomited when op said they were kissing intimately

Ah

These lesbians should go far away please
I bet you dream about doing this alot...You are a closet lesbian
Re: Beverly Osu Kissing And Romancing A Woman (Photos) by okwuvic(m): 4:09am On Jan 23, 2017
Sex on the Plane - Funny see

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95QE-DY9Yjs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Fayose's Photo On Okada / Photos Of Davido's Private Jet As It Lands In Nigeria / Davido At Bobo Ajudua And Naomi Giwa's Traditional Wedding (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.