Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,661 members, 7,809,502 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church (76153 Views)

Yoruba Actor, Don Richard And His Beautiful Family Rock White Garment / Donjazzy And His Father Celebrates Birthday Today (Photos) / Donjazzy And His Marvin Crew Visit Buhari In London (Photoshopped Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church by BusayoXXX(m): 9:49pm On Jan 22, 2017
Intrepid01:
No wonder....have always known there's something fishy about his fame...

Can anybody notice the whole fame flame is going down?

No wonder he's running back to Olusho or Alagba as they call their "Pastor cum Herbalist"

How stupid you'll feel when you realize it's a video shoot tho.

1 Like

Re: Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church by alexarelano(m): 9:54pm On Jan 22, 2017
coolesmile:
I fear white garment people. They are fetish.
Ur headache. Go-an die
sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church by addlogg(m): 9:54pm On Jan 22, 2017
coolesmile:

your brain must be paining you. if only ur damaged brain cld recall, cherub and seraph r the angels mentioned in genesis. Moreso,hw ɑbԵ the unthinkable happening in the Morden day churches?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church by samphem(m): 9:55pm On Jan 22, 2017
Some of you are just comment blindly and some of u if dt are criticising one church,wt is d assurance of your salvation,and u are calling one church fetish,in ds Nigeria dt some Pentecostal pastor are corrupt like mad,many of u guy are sleeping in sins,going to church like winners,redemeed purposely to see ladies,stop preaching Church preaching.Dont be surprise dt some member of ds Church will make heaven if trumpet sound today.but u dt are condeming judge ur position right now

3 Likes

Re: Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church by remi4ever(m): 9:55pm On Jan 22, 2017
moshino:

Where is your evidence that they are fetish?
Please ignore these Didirins, they won't stop spewing rubbish on this faceless forum..

#Proudly Cherubim...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church by paymentvoucher: 9:56pm On Jan 22, 2017
casttlebarbz:
meaning?
casttlebarbz, my old school(university) mate alias
Re: Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church by addlogg(m): 9:57pm On Jan 22, 2017
Intrepid01:

No wonder he's running back to Olusho or Alagba as they call their "Pastor cum Herbalist"

ur hypocrisy is at its peak! it's in you
Re: Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church by alexarelano(m): 9:57pm On Jan 22, 2017
I'm a bonafide member

4 Likes

Re: Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church by casttlebarbz(m): 10:00pm On Jan 22, 2017
paymentvoucher:
casttlebarbz, my old school(university) mate alias
ok
Re: Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church by Aroh48(m): 10:06pm On Jan 22, 2017
I had a problem with a guy that do attend one of the white garment churches, and the guy bluntly said that he will show me that he is a member of a particular white garment church,That I should watch and see that he's going to deal with me.I got him arrested. And some of you guys are saying that white garment churches are not fetish right?
Re: Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church by kenoz(m): 10:14pm On Jan 22, 2017
undecided
Re: Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church by slimfit1(m): 10:18pm On Jan 22, 2017
What about Anglican church with to chiefs as deacons and priest. White garment churches are not as bad as we think. I've been to lots I question what some of them do however no church is better than the other.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church by Hormoniyi25(m): 10:30pm On Jan 22, 2017
Nutase:
Don wen dey use JAZZ confuse people

Girl u get bad mouth
Re: Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church by addizzle(f): 10:37pm On Jan 22, 2017
coolesmile:
I fear dem pass u oooo....Don jazzy want me to marry him but for this have seen should I say yes or No to his proposal

2 Likes

Re: Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church by ragnar1(m): 10:38pm On Jan 22, 2017
coolesmile:
your believe is still disturbing you.
I tink u need some wits bro.
Re: Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church by curvilicious: 10:40pm On Jan 22, 2017
casttlebarbz:
bro no b smal phobia i get 4 dem...

Even me i
I fear dem die! cry
Re: Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church by curvilicious: 10:41pm On Jan 22, 2017
Now i know why

I now have answers to my questions
Re: Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church by PresidentAtiku(m): 10:46pm On Jan 22, 2017
They are proud members of the Eternal Sacred Order of Cherubim and Seraphim Church.

And for all of you saying white garment is fetish and you fear them, you are saying based on what you hear.

Years ago, many churches didn't clap hands, or play music or use oil,or water or candle.

But today, all Penticostal pastors use mantle,anointing oil, etc.

What you don't know is that several penticostal churches have links with white garment churches. RCCG is the number 1. The founder worshipped in the same ESOCS church for years... David Ibiyiome was a very active member of same ESOCS church... TB Joshua started from a white garment church... So better have a re- think about them and let the Holy spirit always direct you!

3 Likes

Re: Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church by mofeoluwadassah: 11:07pm On Jan 22, 2017
Opakan2:

hello bae.. you've been scarce, hope you're good
what's the meaning of your moniker
yup,av being busy.
Re: Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church by chizzypresh(f): 11:08pm On Jan 22, 2017
I love cherubim nd Seraphim.
Re: Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church by Bluezy13(m): 11:10pm On Jan 22, 2017
Aroh48:
I had a problem with a guy that do attend one of the white garment churches, and the guy bluntly said that he will show me that he is a member of a particular white garment church,That I should watch and see that he's going to deal with me. I got him arrested. And some of you guys are saying that white garment churches are not fetish right?

I have experienced that as well.

I once entered a cab, the driver his mid forties was constantly abusing. I deduced from his ranting that a policeman rough-handled him and in the process, spoilt his side mirror.
The man would always say, "I'll show him that I am a white garment member" "I'll deal with him so that next time he sees a C&S, he will mind his business" "I'll so useless his life, especially that his hand" etc...

Although I did not witness the incident but noting the angry and daring face of his, with eyes glittering, I was frightened...right there in the taxi. I almost alighted.

1 Like

Re: Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church by fortunechy(m): 11:13pm On Jan 22, 2017
nose of life
Re: Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church by Laple0541(m): 11:22pm On Jan 22, 2017
browniex:
They was a very pretty girl in my street,she had the most seductive shape,and she was always ready to surrender to me,well the only thing that prevented me from opening my mouth to just say the word,was her white garment,as big and flowing as that white garment is,her sumptuous shape will always pop out.and her family was deep into it.I just had to beat it.

I for like your comment but your English de give me headache.
Re: Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 22, 2017
Some posters admitted to wanting to commit acts of fornication (a sinful act) with hot white garment gals, but backed out on learning they're members of more sinful organization.

Some Nigerians will not cease to amaze me. I wouldn't be surprised if a tattoo rocking, beer drinking hot white garment gals make heaven before you lot!

2 Likes

Re: Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church by dabrightt: 11:55pm On Jan 22, 2017
Nutase:
Don wen dey use JAZZ confuse people
haaaaaaa you mean he derived the name jazzy from the word jazz same to beein diabolical and fetish
Re: Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church by grandeoj09(m): 11:59pm On Jan 22, 2017
Dimejidude:
I just have this inner fear for them. Don't really know why

because you worship your pastor while they worship in spirit, #Christianagainstchristian your pastor need to be blamed. rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church by daremiarchs(m): 12:43am On Jan 23, 2017
Nma27:
How does this news affect the price of Always now
Do you need one?
I know someone who sells fairly used ones grin
Re: Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church by dorggito1(m): 12:52am On Jan 23, 2017
I ve always luv C&S church......its right to worship God in spirit and in truth...for this the father seeketh...so many blind post here...
Re: Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church by TinaAnita(f): 12:56am On Jan 23, 2017
Of all the churches Don jazzy chose White garment church? There is more to it than meets the eyes.
Re: Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church by bidexmat(m): 1:03am On Jan 23, 2017
Are you in your period?
Nma27:
How does this news affect the price of Always now
Re: Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church by joefranky(m): 1:11am On Jan 23, 2017
I attend a white garment church. I'm very proud of my church.Don't talk bad about something you haven't access.Should your judgement be based on perception alone?,may God have mercy.
Re: Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church by menshowng(m): 2:34am On Jan 23, 2017
Intrepid01:

haba nawa oooo...no b so na those pple arent like dat ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Omobolanle Onigbanjo Is Dead / Davido And Jidenna Meet With Tall NBA Players - “See As I Short” Davido Laments / Tiwa Savage steps out In Burberry Head To Toe (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.