Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church (76152 Views)

Yoruba Actor, Don Richard And His Beautiful Family Rock White Garment / Donjazzy And His Father Celebrates Birthday Today (Photos) / Donjazzy And His Marvin Crew Visit Buhari In London (Photoshopped Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church by PresidentAtiku(m): 10:46am On Jan 23, 2017
tfk2000:

Member spotted
I am from the other religion but know much about ESOCS
Re: Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church by tfk2000(m): 10:46am On Jan 23, 2017
annnikky:

To proclaim the words of God, That Almighty has established, By Grace Orimolade.
Chorus Through the Holy Praying Father, Who has established this order, Where Cherubim and Seraphim Praise Him for e-ver more.
m
Re: Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church by tfk2000(m): 10:48am On Jan 23, 2017
PresidentAtiku:
I am from the other religion but know much about ESOCS

Ur friend or any close to u must be a member then
Re: Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church by PresidentAtiku(m): 10:50am On Jan 23, 2017
tfk2000:

Ur friend or any close to u must be a member then
Yes
Re: Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church by tfk2000(m): 10:50am On Jan 23, 2017
Re: Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church by annnikky(f): 10:59am On Jan 23, 2017
Re: Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church by Boyooosa(m): 11:29am On Jan 23, 2017
mamajaz:
Him tieyou down ni
I dont even know why i opened the topic nii!
...'Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church'. quite unfortunate angry

1 Like

Re: Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church by cybriz82(m): 12:08pm On Jan 23, 2017
browniex:
They was a very pretty girl in my street,she had the most seductive shape,and she was always ready to surrender to me,well the only thing that prevented me from opening my mouth to just say the word,was her white garment,as big and flowing as that white garment is,her sumptuous shape will always pop out.and her family was deep into it.I just had to beat it.

make i no lie all d girls wey i dey see for white garment church all of dem dey pretty n shinning.evn d ones wey ugly by d tym dem use der church soap bath ehnn u wudnt reconize dem again wetin u go dey see na nicki minaj.

1 Like

Re: Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church by PresidentAtiku(m): 12:13pm On Jan 23, 2017
cybriz82:

make i no lie all d girls wey i dey see for white garment church all of dem dey pretty n shinning.evn d ones wey ugly by d tym dem use der church soap bath ehnn u wudnt reconize dem again wetin u go dey see na nicki minaj.
very funny
Re: Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church by tfk2000(m): 2:15pm On Jan 23, 2017
I love that hymn annnikky
Re: Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church by bomasek(m): 3:42pm On Jan 23, 2017
cybriz82:

Which one be church soap
Re: Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church by browniex: 8:20pm On Jan 23, 2017
Laple0541:

I for like your comment but your English de give me headache.
you get headache already, definitely not my english.
Re: Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church by babalonimi: 8:32pm On Jan 23, 2017
coolesmile:
I fear white garment people. They are fetish.
I fear them pass devil. grin
Re: Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church by Opakan2: 9:07pm On Jan 23, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
yup,av being busy.

Ok.. cool
welcome back dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church by PresidentAtiku(m): 10:03pm On Jan 23, 2017
babalonimi:

I fear them pass devil. grin
den u evil

1 Like

Re: Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church by smardray(m): 11:33pm On Jan 23, 2017
davbravo:
Even the Pope wears white garment, so don't talk trash
....come lemme swear for u.....wats ur wahala....meshionu!!!!!!
Re: Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church by ukemeramat(m): 1:58pm On Jan 24, 2017
Themandator:

Somebody who employed 55 hands in a badly managed economy and is in the market shopping for more due to expansion. Think again Think again
Dont mind the hypocrites who their acclaimed Pentecostal yahoo yahoo pastors keep washing their brain!!!
Re: Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church by ukemeramat(m): 2:07pm On Jan 24, 2017
Dremostar:
Nigeria’s top producer Don Jazzy is a devoted member of popular white garment churh Cherubim and Seraphim.

Don Jazzy in a video he share don his Instagram played around with his younger brother D’Prince as they head for church on Sunday morning.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPj2_RrhlCk/

Source: http://naijavibes.net/2017/01/donjazzy-dprince-rocks-white-garment-church/

Proudly ESOCS!! who no like am, Edakun go help urself for Lagoon.
Re: Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church by annnikky(f): 8:07pm On Jan 25, 2017
tfk2000:
I love that hymn annnikky
Really?
Same here oo smiley
Re: Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church by SmellingAnus(m): 12:18am On May 25, 2018
kilode100:

MIMO!!
Mimo Mimo to the ...
Re: Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church by optional1(f): 6:54pm On May 28, 2018
SmellingAnus:
Mimo Mimo to the ...

Check ur inbox jor

Before I change my mind
Re: Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church by SmellingAnus(m): 8:38pm On May 28, 2018
optional1:

Check ur inbox jor

Before I change my mind
hahahhaha you better don't change your mind o grin replied you...
Re: Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church by optional1(f): 4:53pm On Jun 01, 2018
SmellingAnus:
hahahhaha you better don't change your mind o grin replied you...

I didn't get a reply notification.
Just saw it now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Omobolanle Onigbanjo Is Dead / Tiwa Savage steps out In Burberry Head To Toe (Photos) / Davido And Jidenna Meet With Tall NBA Players - “See As I Short” Davido Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.