Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,842 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

Would You Pay 1 Million Naira Bride Price - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Would You Pay 1 Million Naira Bride Price (777 Views)

Pregnant Bride Wears Yellow In Anglican Church Wedding (Photo) / T.B Joshua Returns Elderly Woman’s Half-a- Million Naira Tithe / Why Should A Pastor Drive A 10 Million Naira Car? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Pay 1 Million Naira Bride Price by EdetOkon: 6:23pm On Nov 28, 2009
Recently my friends dad got 1 million from my friends hubby as her bride price and said that he got it because of the way she used to behave. When we heard it we thought it was a joke, but at the end he still got it. If it were you would you pay it for the sake of LOVE.
Re: Would You Pay 1 Million Naira Bride Price by sunjongs(m): 6:35pm On Nov 28, 2009
Your friend has paid the money now, there is no problem the girl means so much to him
Re: Would You Pay 1 Million Naira Bride Price by donjon: 6:41pm On Nov 28, 2009
If i have it, i will.
But if i dont have it, & the girl boycotts the marriage, then she can go to hell!
Re: Would You Pay 1 Million Naira Bride Price by MrCrackles(m): 10:14pm On Nov 28, 2009
I will pay more if i have the money and the lady is worth it. . .
But trust me, her father wont get a dime from me after the wedding
Re: Would You Pay 1 Million Naira Bride Price by mamagee3(f): 10:15pm On Nov 28, 2009
Where are the single wovers in the forum? grin grin
Re: Would You Pay 1 Million Naira Bride Price by mamagee3(f): 10:16pm On Nov 28, 2009
MrCrackles:

I will pay more if i have the money and the lady is worth it. . .
But trust me, her father wont get a dime from me after the wedding

Dies in laughter. grin grin
Re: Would You Pay 1 Million Naira Bride Price by CrazyMan(m): 11:43pm On Nov 28, 2009
Well like some posters mentioned, if I have the money in excess, then I won't mind paying her greedy parents the money.

But if I'm managing myself, then I just have to get myself another girl.
Re: Would You Pay 1 Million Naira Bride Price by mamagee3(f): 11:45pm On Nov 28, 2009
Laughs at CrazyMan. grin grin
Re: Would You Pay 1 Million Naira Bride Price by CrazyMan(m): 11:54pm On Nov 28, 2009
embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Alien Brothers? / The Virtues Of Pregnancy In Islam / The True Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.