Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,728 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider (58964 Views)

“MMM May Not Survive This Week” / MMM May Not Survive This Week – Mavrodians / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by AntiWailer: 6:55pm On Jan 22, 2017
Mchew

Something don die since last year .
Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 22, 2017
Emulti:

Nairaland successfully destroyed MMM. Thanks to Seun and co. U can now rejoice as Nigerian youths cry.
This Seun don suffer
First una blame govt
Una blame people when dey warn una
Una blame Buhari
Una blame Obama
Una blame Trump
Haba

6 Likes

Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by Alajiki(m): 6:56pm On Jan 22, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:

Why can't you swallow your Amala and Ewedu in peace and stop crying like a rat on mensturation

Flat-headed osu!!! grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 22, 2017
Wooooooh!!!!! cheesy yay!!!!
Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by Crownadex(m): 6:57pm On Jan 22, 2017
This z my mssg 4 MMM

Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 22, 2017
kalindaminda:

It's true oo
Guiders are now sending messages on WhatsApp that if you don't PH, your account will be deleted and you'll never get your money back
and the guilders still have 10 percent returns from the help. If you know any guilder, they are no better not to receive jungle justice given to robbers.

3 Likes

Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by AfonjasMustProsper(m): 7:01pm On Jan 22, 2017
Alajiki:

Flat-headed osu!!! grin grin grin

Omo Nile

I don't know you but i know how you look, you have a lot of tribal marks on your goat face

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 22, 2017
MMM people right now

3 Likes

Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by Alajiki(m): 7:03pm On Jan 22, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:

Omo Nile

I don't know you but i know how you look, you have a lot of tribal marks on your goat face

Lol! Go and die!!! grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 22, 2017
MMMpeople go to bed at night like

5 Likes

Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by femi4: 7:04pm On Jan 22, 2017
salabscholar01:
Does mean it that Diego Costa playing football every Scoring
Chance Must Can Score Goal? .
This Season Premier League Is
Most Easy Score Goal Season In
History 🙃 for chelsea... Sad!
type in English

2 Likes

Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by Laveda(f): 7:04pm On Jan 22, 2017
cry

Sad!
Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by MASTERCC: 7:04pm On Jan 22, 2017
I have 3m in the system but never complain not panic.
The truth is that have move on with my life n businezz
If mmmcontinue we continue but if it don't I carry go cos I was not force to put the money. It's my money..
I want to tell everybody in the system to calm down cos it's well already.
But once you are match Pls pay yourorder
My annoyance is the slow in merging ppl.
Mmm long live. Mmm pays

9 Likes

Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by Abrakhan: 7:05pm On Jan 22, 2017
reyscrub:

Cry, cry and cry until you loose all your blood an strength on another man's matter.

I don't know your problem on MMM matters.

Bunch of fools.

Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by AfonjasMustProsper(m): 7:06pm On Jan 22, 2017
Alajiki:

Lol! Go and die!!! grin grin grin

I nearly died yesterday when i wanted to fucck a Yoruba girl

Her pusssy smells like dead fish and cow shiit

2 Likes

Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by Abrakhan: 7:07pm On Jan 22, 2017
reyscrub:

Cry, cry and cry until you loose all your blood an strength on another man's matter.

Bunch of fools.

lol

Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by 3rdlegxxx(m): 7:07pm On Jan 22, 2017
adonbilivit:
MMM is dead already. the funny thing about this MMM is that they also ran away with some yahoo boys' money. imagine some one duping a yahoo/G boy? legendary mavrodi and chuddy!!! but God go punish una two

This got 14 likes.. SMH only daft Nigerians would reason n like this, a yahoo Boi that steals for a living, some1 I stealing from other people (because of a poverty mentality, u celebrate him) not according to you, MMM is scamming him and you now call God to punish, most Nigerians have a twisted mentality about God that every small thing they call God, religion has messed of ur brai up so bad, that ur calling Go to punish a thief because some1 is stealing from him, now I know why Nigeria is so backward, the politicians steal and people like u celebrate them after una go say na buhari dey do una, u are your biggest problem, this goes out to most Nigerians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 22, 2017
When MMM people finally see Chuddy

5 Likes

Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by zikter(m): 7:09pm On Jan 22, 2017
Etizz:
are there not other ponzi scheme that has crash...?

mmm is to the ponzi market what indomie is to the noodles market. majority of people will request for indomie while buying noodles not minding if dangote, honey well or chiki chiki is given to them. so mmm dominated the ponzi market hence is the focal point.

3 Likes

Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by AngelicBeing: 7:10pm On Jan 22, 2017
rekeson:
I am a Guider in mmm, but d truth is the Guiders bonuses are part of what wrecked the system.

Then again, some greedy participants like a christian brother who ran 8 accounts with 3 million each, and all 8 accounts were registered under one main account for harvesting 10℅ referer bonus.

He cashed out in November and abandoned all the accounts. He made over 15 million from the scheme within just 3 months.

The only chance of return for mmm now is to force all those whose money are in the system to ph and pay a particular amount, in order for them to be able to access all or part of their frozen macros.

I don't see any other way cos the media especially nairaland made sure that new participants boycott mmm. Only those trapped in the system can rescue d system. There are no new members to rescue the system as it stands now.
sad

1 Like

Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by wakes: 7:10pm On Jan 22, 2017
IT HAS SURVIVED THE WORST BAD WILL BEFORE, IT WILL SURVIVE THIS TOO.
...and this too shall come to pass.
Watch n see.
Long Live MMM!
Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by egbetokuns(m): 7:10pm On Jan 22, 2017
Mat 6:33. Continue seek MMM Nd have hypertension

reyscrub:

Bunch of fools.

Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by grandstar(m): 7:11pm On Jan 22, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:

Goat face

MMM will not survive this week ?? What drugs are you on ?? Stupidity pills ??

What will you do if they survive this week ?? Buy a rope and test how strong it is by tying it around your neck and to a tree and do me proud ??

You said they won't come back in January ?? They proved you wrong, what else do you want ??

Kid, go to your room and watch cartoon and cry about your life

All pyramid schemes collapse! All!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by AfonjasMustProsper(m): 7:12pm On Jan 22, 2017
grandstar:

All pyramid schemes collapse! All!

Name one
Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by Keegan: 7:14pm On Jan 22, 2017
rekeson:
I am a Guider in mmm, but d truth is the Guiders bonuses are part of what wrecked the system.

Then again, some greedy participants like a christian brother who ran 8 accounts with 3 million each, and all 8 accounts were registered under one main account for harvesting 10℅ referer bonus.

He cashed out in November and abandoned all the accounts. He made over 15 million from the scheme within just 3 months.

The only chance of return for mmm now is to force all those whose money are in the system to ph and pay a particular amount, in order for them to be able to access all or part of their frozen macros.

I don't see any other way cos the media especially nairaland made sure that new participants boycott mmm. Only those trapped in the system can rescue d system. There are no new members to rescue the system as it stands now.

Why are you this wicked, you want to make sure you wreck these ignorant fellows? MuMuMu.

5 Likes

Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by justmenoni: 7:16pm On Jan 22, 2017
Now they'll start attacking themselves, the simple question is where does the 30% comes from?

Is mmm into some kind of investments?

3 Likes

Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by rekeson: 7:18pm On Jan 22, 2017
Keegan:

Why are you this wicked, you want to make sure you wreck these ignorant fellows? MuMuMu.

There is no other way bro. No mirracle, no juju, no central account to pay them from.

Just yank off all forms of bonuses then implement the ph b4 gh rule.

1 Like

Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by emmacojfood(m): 7:19pm On Jan 22, 2017
What is your own problem. Mmm community is healthy. People are providing help and getting help. Try to focus more on this fail government. Channel all your energy on how the government can revive our economy rather than engaging in nothing.

1 Like

Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by ZUBY77(m): 7:21pm On Jan 22, 2017
reyscrub:

Bunch of fools.

You are actually the very thing you just called him.
Except you fail to realize that.

3 Likes

Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by grandstar(m): 7:21pm On Jan 22, 2017
rekeson:

Then again, some greedy participants like a christian brother of mine who ran 8 accounts with 3 million each, and all 8 accounts were registered under one main account for harvesting 10℅ referer bonus. He used the details of hungry fellow xtian brothers to execute this plan. Each account holder was paid 30k monthly.

The only chance of return for mmm now is to force all those whose money are in the system to ph and pay a particular amount, in order for them to be able to access all or part of their frozen mavros.

MMM is dead! All pyramid schemes collapse? All!

Those who make money get in early and flee early. The most popular online are hyip programs. These crooks don't care if you open 100 accounts , it doesn't hurt them one bit.

60 people committed suicide in Russia when the scheme first collapsed there. That's their home country.

8 Likes

Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by Develpeast: 7:21pm On Jan 22, 2017
obembet:
STEPS TO RETRIEVE YOUR MONEY IN TWO DAYS FROM;

Since the resumption of MMM Nigeria on the 13th of January 2017, it has had glitches when matching participants to get paid. Speaking as a true believer in the system, you should know that those glitches are caused by ongoing upgrade which was not concluded during the freeze period but MMM just had to keep to their resumption promise.
Below is an exclusive step by step guide on how to get your money out of MMM Nigeria within 2days. It is not a guarantee but a solution, because most joined MMM for the money and not the ideology of the community.

1. Keep Donating in MMM Nigeria
The truth is that if we stop to donate in MMM Nigeria, we don’t get donations; so erase the selfish mindset that you won’t donate again once you get your money out.

2 Do Not Panic
If we panic we are the ones to lose and not the admin or the founders of MMM Nigeria, so if you must get your money back, you have to take away panic from your personal dictionary and also encourage everyone around you not to. To lose hope now is to lose the money in full.

3. Do Not Discourage People from Joining
The bitter truth is that some guiders are in this category, you claim to be a guider of an ideology that gave you financial freedom for months but loose faith in a minor trying period. Am ashamed to call you guys my colleagues. If we discourage others from joining we suffer the consequences because nobody will be matched to pay us and you just see your mavro in Numbers and not in real cash… I am sure you don’t want that.

4. Admins in MMM Nigeria is not with your Money
The admins of MMM Nigeria or any peer to peer donation site or the founder is not with your money so you can’t hold them. Your money is in the pocket of participants like you who have donated before you.

5. Keep Sharing Positive Testimonies
If u call it 419 or SCAM,you will loose your money because those who are supposed to pay you need your testimony to be motivated to join and actively participate.

6. Pay up your PH
If you refuse to pay to someone don’t expect to receive because nobody will pay you. Because MMM Nigeria operates on the principles of crowd Funding.

7. Register only Ready Participants
If the site gets chocked with people who are not serious because of referral bonus you will be the one to lose and not the admin or founder.

8. Be positive about MMM Nigeria
Let’s mind what we say or post about MMM Nigeria or the way we portray the community outside is what will determine if more people will join or run

9. Don't Quit MMM Nigeria Now
Okay this is the real thing, If everyone leaves MMM Nigeria to other communities out there, it is just a matter of time for them to also face this because as they expand they will have similar issues as this. So keep the love for MMM Nigeria real in your heart with you constant donation.
As humans I know we are in need and that’s why we are agitated; a little patience, a positive mindset and our good words will help us overcome this period and get our money back.

10. Share This
The probability of you getting your money back depends fully on how many people have access to the basic truth guiding the MMM community. The media who know nothing about MMM Nigeria are constantly spreading hate. Remember their money isn’t on MMM, it is your money that is there so sharing this piece of information goes along way and quickens the rate at which you get your money back.
Share this to keep MMM Nigeria alive and afloat.
create a thread on this.
Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by saintmark88(m): 7:21pm On Jan 22, 2017
Two persons called me, that I was matched with them to pay them, I told them that woo, so u want me to be in ur position abi, as in we should exchange positions... Thank you, u r very nice, I'm not paying dime, MMM is dead to me........i felt pity for them the way they sounded esp d lady, she sounded very frustrated

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Interest Rate On Fixed Deposit Accounts In Nigeria / Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! / Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.