Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,221 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:49 PM

Why Can't God Answer The Prayers Of People Who Believe In Him? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Can't God Answer The Prayers Of People Who Believe In Him? (932 Views)

How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''? / Why Doesn't God Answer My Prayers? / TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Can't God Answer The Prayers Of People Who Believe In Him? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 22, 2017
People who worship him.

People who obeys his commandments.

People who groifies his holy name daily.

People who don't like to sin against God.

Can somebody tell me the reasons?
Re: Why Can't God Answer The Prayers Of People Who Believe In Him? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 22, 2017
Are we christians truly worshipping the true God?
Re: Why Can't God Answer The Prayers Of People Who Believe In Him? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 22, 2017
Who told you that he doesn't answer their prayers?
He can't answer your prayer while you are busy committing sins and looking for emergency grace.
and remember he does things perfectly as his own time and not on ur own term.

Delight yourself in
the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't God Answer The Prayers Of People Who Believe In Him? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 22, 2017
Fame333:
Who told you that he doesn't answer their prayers?
He can't answer your prayer while you are busy committing sins and looking for emergency grace.
and remember he does things perfectly as his own time and not on ur own term.

Delight yourself in
the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart.
Is God answering your prayers? If yes, then how did you know that God is answering your prayers. Don't tell me you prayed to God to give you car and God did it.
Re: Why Can't God Answer The Prayers Of People Who Believe In Him? by hopefulLandlord: 4:41pm On Jan 22, 2017
maybe because he doesn't exist?

3 Likes

Re: Why Can't God Answer The Prayers Of People Who Believe In Him? by Splinz(m): 7:04pm On Jan 22, 2017
Revelation1:

I challenge you to find out the answer to this question by yourself. I already have mine, find out your own answer.
Re: Why Can't God Answer The Prayers Of People Who Believe In Him? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 22, 2017
Splinz:

I challenge you to find out the answer to this question by yourself. I already have mine, find out your own answer.
What answer?
Re: Why Can't God Answer The Prayers Of People Who Believe In Him? by GoodMuyis(m): 7:12pm On Jan 22, 2017
must you liter the forum with unnecessary topic. go and ask here question already answered

https://www.nairaland.com/3586263/why-doesnt-god-answer-prayers

seun duplicate topic
cc OAM4J
Re: Why Can't God Answer The Prayers Of People Who Believe In Him? by Splinz(m): 7:15pm On Jan 22, 2017
Revelation1:
What answer?

The answer to the question you asked na:

Re: Why Can't God Answer The Prayers Of People Who Believe In Him? by GoodMuyis(m): 7:19pm On Jan 22, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
maybe because he doesn't exist?

Are you a robot!

Re: Why Can't God Answer The Prayers Of People Who Believe In Him? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 22, 2017
Splinz:

The answer to the question you asked na:

Read the topic again.
Re: Why Can't God Answer The Prayers Of People Who Believe In Him? by Splinz(m): 7:23pm On Jan 22, 2017
Revelation1:
Read the topic again.

What do you mean? Were you not the one that asked the question?
Re: Why Can't God Answer The Prayers Of People Who Believe In Him? by hopefulLandlord: 7:24pm On Jan 22, 2017
GoodMuyis:

Are you a robot!
lol
Re: Why Can't God Answer The Prayers Of People Who Believe In Him? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 22, 2017
Splinz:

What do you mean? Were you not the one that asked the question?
is God answering your prayers? Tell us.
Re: Why Can't God Answer The Prayers Of People Who Believe In Him? by Splinz(m): 7:35pm On Jan 22, 2017
Revelation1:
is God answering your prayers? Tell us.

It was for the answer that I advised you to find it out by yourself, since you may not believe mine.
Re: Why Can't God Answer The Prayers Of People Who Believe In Him? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 22, 2017
Splinz:

It was for the answer that I advised you to find it out by yourself, since you may not believe mine.
God has not been answering my prayers.
Re: Why Can't God Answer The Prayers Of People Who Believe In Him? by kings20(m): 7:45pm On Jan 22, 2017
He does...depends on how you approach and his grace on your life
Re: Why Can't God Answer The Prayers Of People Who Believe In Him? by Splinz(m): 7:51pm On Jan 22, 2017
Revelation1:
God has not been answering my prayers.

Cool. Then the question is neither for me nor you.
Re: Why Can't God Answer The Prayers Of People Who Believe In Him? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 22, 2017
Revelation1:
People who worship him.
God answers prayers But the prayers must be according to His will That is why you need the Holy Spirit to direct you to pray for the right things
Re: Why Can't God Answer The Prayers Of People Who Believe In Him? by oaroloye(m): 5:38am On May 22, 2017
SHALOM!

People who worship him.

WORSHIP MUST BE IN SPRIIT AND IN TRUTH.

Only THREE COMMANDMENTS are IMPORTANT.

. LEVITICUS 19:18.
. DEUTERONOMY 6:4-9.
. DEUTERONOMY 30:19-20.

I have never seen nor heard of any Christian to do these, and fail.

However, those who SUCCEED for THIS:

. JOSHUA 1:8.

I ASSUME you meant: "GLORIFY."

Lord Yahshua said Religious Observances to be seen by people are useless.

People substitute Singing, Praying, and Preaching in Public for REAL SERVICE that only GOD sees.

There is NO SUCH THING as Committing a Sin one did not LIKE to do.

One should rather DIE than SIN AGAINST GOD.

One should, the Lord SAID, rather SACRIFICE THE BODY PART ONE SINS WITH, than continue to Sin.

SINNERS have NO SYMPATHY from GOD.

But SACRIFICERS get His Attention.

Re: Why Can't God Answer The Prayers Of People Who Believe In Him? by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 22, 2017
People who worship him.

Because there is no God. How can nothing answer to people prayers? Everyone knows the answer.
Re: Why Can't God Answer The Prayers Of People Who Believe In Him? by terrezo2002(m): 1:11pm On May 22, 2017
People who worship him.

Did God tell you He didn't answer their prayers?

(1) (Reply)

Uyo Powerful Catholic Church Priest Rev. Fr. Patrick Henry Edet Resigns / I Need Your Opinion On Changing My Current Church / How To Identify Fake Prophets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.