Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Andela- Stage 1 And 2 Successful Applicants.... I Need You Help - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Andela- Stage 1 And 2 Successful Applicants.... I Need You Help (948 Views)

N Power:5 Categories Of People That Will Be Disqualified From Stage 1 / Union Bank Management Trainee Test 2 Successful Candidate / Why Is Npower 2017 List Of Successful Applicants Still Not Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Andela- Stage 1 And 2 Successful Applicants.... I Need You Help by stenlydxlite(m): 5:59pm On Jan 22, 2017
Are you call for interview?.......If yes!... Kindly assist a brother.
Do I need to go through the Home study curriculum before taking plum assessment and Is the test immediately?
.....Please tell me what to do!!!
I appreciate your time and comments

I GOT THIS FROM ANDELA
1)  Please take your plum assessment using this link. Please ensure that you take the plum assessment with the same email you registered with

2)  If you haven’t already, dive intoAndela’s New Home Study Curriculum, please find the downloadable version of the curriculum here. No coding experience is required to Apply to Andela -- our Home Study curriculum will give you a solid foundation that’ll  be very useful for the technical portion of the competitive application process. We require all applicants to take a Home Study test based on this curriculum.

Please note, without completing the above two required steps, you won’t be able to progress in the Andela recruitment process.
Re: Andela- Stage 1 And 2 Successful Applicants.... I Need You Help by dingbang(m): 6:01pm On Jan 22, 2017
Na every job wey person go dey write aptitude test? Lwkmd!! Nigeria sha

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy / Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited Latest Recruitment (6 Positions) / Front Desk/customer Service Officers Urgently Needed In A New 4 Star Hotel!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.