Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,482 members, 7,954,864 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:08 AM

Where Is Majek Fashek? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Where Is Majek Fashek? (905 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) / Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) / Linda Ikeji And Majek Fashek Strike A Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Majek Fashek? by musicwriter(m): 6:28pm On Jan 22, 2017
Yesterday, I was watching a programme on National geographic "hard time" which features prisoners doing their time for offense committed. Most are drug offenses. And from what I saw, at least 90% of drug addicts go back to their vomit immediately after being released from prison. The urge to go back to drug seem to be beyond everything else in their lives.

There was a story of this man who served a total of 20 years to and fro prison, and in one scene he just broke down in tears begging God to give him the power to live without drug after release. But, upon release he did his best to stop, but couldn't help it as he was caught again doing meth within 6 weeks as free man.

I couldn't stop thinking about Majek Fashek while watching that programme. Have anybody heard from Majek Fashek of recent? I know he appeared on AY show and did a song with 2face after rehab, but beyond that I haven't heard latest. I listened on radio soon after his rehab last year and he said he'll be releasing an album soon. I've been waiting for that!!.

Anybody heard from him of recent? I hope all is well.
Re: Where Is Majek Fashek? by dyangprof(m): 8:09pm On Jan 22, 2017
musicwriter:
Yesterday, I was watching a programme on National geographic "hard time" which features prisoners doing their time for offense committed. Most are drug offenses. And from what I saw, at least 90% of drug addicts go back to their vomit immediately after being released from prison. The urge to go back to drug seem to be beyond everything else in their lives.

There was a story of this man who served a total of 20 years to and fro prison, and in one scene he just broke down in tears begging God to give him the power to live without drug after release. But, upon release he did his best to stop, but couldn't help it as he was caught again doing meth within 6 weeks as free man.

I couldn't stop thinking about Majek Fashek while watching that programme. Have anybody heard from Majek Fashek of recent? I know he appeared on AY show and did a song with 2face after rehab, but beyond that I haven't heard latest. I listened on radio soon after his rehab last year and he said he'll be releasing an album soon. I've been waiting for that!!.

Anybody heard from him of recent? I hope all is well.

mind ya biz.
Re: Where Is Majek Fashek? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 22, 2017
dyangprof:

mind ya biz.

Show some respect.
That level of reasoning is obviously beyond your comprehension.
Re: Where Is Majek Fashek? by dyangprof(m): 11:13pm On Jan 22, 2017
sexybaby22:

Show some respect. That level of reasoning is obviously beyond your comprehension.
apology sir

(1) (Reply)

5 Unclad Photos Of Bibi Bright That Keep All Her Fans Talking / You Will Love Tiwa Savage With Her Son If You Watch This Lovely Video(pics,video / Meet 5-year-old South African Said To Be World's Youngest DJ (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.