Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,671 members, 7,837,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Davido's Daughter, Imade In Church With Her Mum (Pics, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Daughter, Imade In Church With Her Mum (Pics, Video) (51846 Views)

Sophia Momodu Slams IG User Who Said She Dresses Imade In Boring Clothes / Sophia Momodu & Daughter, Imade Adeleke Step Out In Style For Davido's Concert / White Boy Hugs Davido's Daughter, Imade In School. Davido Reacts (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade In Church With Her Mum (Pics, Video) by chuksjuve(m): 5:03pm On Jan 23, 2017
Generation of people who have turned the church to movie and photo studio. angry.
God Is watching..

Check up my siggy for your landscape and beautification services...
Thanks grin
Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade In Church With Her Mum (Pics, Video) by willibounce1(m): 5:17pm On Jan 23, 2017
voicelez:
Fine girl, plz grow up fast so that you will become somebody's baby mama too. As for Davido kwontinue

What is za meaning op zhis nansense fa?
Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade In Church With Her Mum (Pics, Video) by justmenoni: 5:28pm On Jan 23, 2017
You just spoke my mind..

kennygee:
That bikini picture of her in that pose will be in the minds of many men in that church who saw the picture.

Lord help us.
Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade In Church With Her Mum (Pics, Video) by Jammiiee(m): 6:16pm On Jan 23, 2017
Bros abeg, where I fit get ewagoyin around Ikorodu? + do u do delivery? cry
EWAagoyin:
today she shares pictures wearing only G-string... tomorrow she is in church... o ga o
Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade In Church With Her Mum (Pics, Video) by EWAagoyin(m): 8:06pm On Jan 23, 2017
Jammiiee:
Bros abeg, where I fit get ewagoyin around Ikorodu? + do u do delivery? cry
Hahahahaha that's just a nairaland nickname gat no idea atall
Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade In Church With Her Mum (Pics, Video) by Jammiiee(m): 8:12pm On Jan 23, 2017
cheesy grin
EWAagoyin:
Hahahahaha that's just a nairaland nickname gat no idea atall
Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade In Church With Her Mum (Pics, Video) by ademide0710: 8:26pm On Jan 23, 2017
Stop giving this babe much attention. She doesn't worth it. It's her life!!

For complete Engagement Asooke,check my signature
Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade In Church With Her Mum (Pics, Video) by tikkykay: 9:40am On Jan 24, 2017
grandstar:

Sure! Its your type they actually want!
Gerrarahere oooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" / Julius Agwu Brain Surgery In America (Photos) / Gospel Singer, Chinedu Nwadike, Buried (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.