Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,308 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

You've Got To Love The Abuja-kaduna Railway - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / You've Got To Love The Abuja-kaduna Railway (1082 Views)

Insecurity: Abuja-Kaduna railway passengers rise by 270% / Aerial View Of The Abuja City Gate And The National Mosque / Photos Of The Abuja Airport New Terminal Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You've Got To Love The Abuja-kaduna Railway by 989900: 9:37pm On Jan 22, 2017
* Punctual (will leave your @ss behind if you are late . . .waits for no one).

* Secure (properly armed service men . . . serious men here).

* Neat (properly cleaned after each trip).

Speed: 80-90Km/h ( will do probably 140km/h once the fencing is completed.

On board entertainment.

You can buy refreshments on board, use the loo, and e.t.c.

Price (very expensive): 1st class: N900, 2nd class: N600 . . .LoL cheesy grin tongue . . . just kidding, I will gladly pay thrice that for the comfort and peace of mind.

We need to do more of this; efficient railway service is one of the pillars of any serious economy.

A Developed country is, any country where both the poor, rich, commoner, and shot callers can all take a train ride without thinking twice about it
. #mydefinition

1 Like

Re: You've Got To Love The Abuja-kaduna Railway by 989900: 9:38pm On Jan 22, 2017
Rigasa, Kaduna.

Re: You've Got To Love The Abuja-kaduna Railway by Iamwrath: 9:40pm On Jan 22, 2017
Is this Buhari or GEJ?

1 Like

Re: You've Got To Love The Abuja-kaduna Railway by 989900: 9:41pm On Jan 22, 2017
Iamwrath:
Is this Buhari or GEJ?
What does it matter even if it is Anini? That is not the essence here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You've Got To Love The Abuja-kaduna Railway by hoover420: 9:45pm On Jan 22, 2017
Iamwrath:
Is this Buhari or GEJ?
regardless of who it is, the most important thing is the project is for the betterment of the nation!
Re: You've Got To Love The Abuja-kaduna Railway by Iamwrath: 9:45pm On Jan 22, 2017
989900:

What does it matter even if it is Anini? That is not the essence here.

It matters to me, evil people have been chanting Buhari did nothing
Re: You've Got To Love The Abuja-kaduna Railway by Iamwrath: 9:47pm On Jan 22, 2017
hoover420:

regardless of who it is, the most important thing is the project is for the betterment of the nation!

It matters, in order to clarify who did what and when
Re: You've Got To Love The Abuja-kaduna Railway by devilson(m): 9:51pm On Jan 22, 2017
Iamwrath:

It's started from obj but gej did the majority

1 Like

Re: You've Got To Love The Abuja-kaduna Railway by Kyase(m): 9:55pm On Jan 22, 2017
Iamwrath:

He completed the project, na who marry the girl go be the husband no be who start to f........ The girl, case close.
So sai baba
Re: You've Got To Love The Abuja-kaduna Railway by hoover420: 9:56pm On Jan 22, 2017
Iamwrath:

it still won't matter to me even if it was the flesh eating Clifford orji. At least the citizens will benefit from it...
Pablo Escobar built hospitals and schools for his people which they benefitted and are still benefitting from it till today

1 Like

Re: You've Got To Love The Abuja-kaduna Railway by Lexusgs430: 4:11am On Jan 23, 2017
devilson:
It's started from obj but gej did the majority

The person that starts the race, gets no glory. It's the person that completes it, that gets heaped with praises.....
Re: You've Got To Love The Abuja-kaduna Railway by Justiceleague1: 4:32am On Feb 15, 2017
Iamwrath:

does that road lead to togo? We need to arrange more ewa agoyin grin grin Baahahahahaha.......

(1) (Reply)

URGENT Direction To Costain From Redemption Camp / Help.... I Need A Traveling Plans... Pls / Top 10 Ways To Escape From North Korea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.