Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,940 members, 7,956,553 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:52 PM

Shocking Video Of A Gay Dressed As A Woman, Luck Ran Out Of Him surely! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Shocking Video Of A Gay Dressed As A Woman, Luck Ran Out Of Him surely! (1325 Views)

Germany-Based Man Dies In Ebonyi Hotel, Dressed As A Ritualist (Graphic) / Soilders Came To Rob in My Estate and god of luck ran against them(pic). / Cultist Who Was Shot Dead Buried Dressed As Cultist (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Video Of A Gay Dressed As A Woman, Luck Ran Out Of Him surely! by mrtriga(m): 10:07pm On Jan 22, 2017
HOW amazing or crazy could this be??
How will you react when you take a girl home and on reaching the house, you discovered she is even more masculine than you? or in simple terms she is a MAN just like you.?

When the United States of America legalized gay marriage and tried to encourage Nigeria and other African Countries to follow suit. Majority of Nigerians frowned at the idea. Most people argued that it was religiously wrong to indulge in such a devilish act, others believed it was just morally wrong regardless of any religious affiliations.

No doubt Gay people live with and around us, despite the laws enacted against the practice. There's no point hiding this fact. To us over here we would not judge anyone’s sexuality.

Haven said that, we have a video here that is very self explanatory. A guy is caught, disguised as a woman in order to get to his fellow gay counterparts.
This scenario happened in Plateau State, Nigeria… watch the video below!

visit this link to watch the video @[url] http://techtainmen..com.ng/2017/01/watch-this-shocking-video-of-gay_22.html[/url]

Re: Shocking Video Of A Gay Dressed As A Woman, Luck Ran Out Of Him surely! by nigeriasmack: 12:07pm On Jan 23, 2017
when comes to the gay thing, I always think that, black gay men should be the top, and other races with lighter complexion should be the bottom.

that is why viewing a black gay trying to be a lady is so abnormal.

if he is a white gay, it would be more agreeable to see him in a lady' costume.

so, great pity for those black bottom gay, because, no matter you are white gay or black gay, there are still a great portion of BOTTOM .

and I have no idea what to do with a black bottom, with a dysfunctional diick.

I don't discriminate black race, nor black gay. but I discriminate black gay bottom a little bit. you are wasting your big big.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Video Of A Gay Dressed As A Woman, Luck Ran Out Of Him surely! by mrtriga(m): 6:54pm On Jan 24, 2017
nigeriasmack:
when comes to the gay thing, I always think that, black gay men should be the top, and other races with lighter complexion should be the bottom.

that is why viewing a black gay trying to be a lady is so abnormal.

if he is a white gay, it would be more agreeable to see him in a lady' costume.

so, great pity for those black bottom gay, because, no matter you are white gay or black gay, there are still a great portion of BOTTOM .

and I have no idea what to do with a black bottom, with a dysfunctional diick.

I don't discriminate black race, nor black gay. but I discriminate black gay bottom a little bit. you are wasting your big big.

On point !!

(1) (Reply)

How Our Pastor Raped Me Throughout The Night – 12-year-old Girl Confesses / Brutality In A Chinese Firm / Young Arebamen: The Tough Cop Who Arrested The Law, Dies At 72

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.