Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,793 members, 7,956,030 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:47 PM

VIDEO: Phd Holder Caught With Human Head Wanted To Use It For Money Ritual - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / VIDEO: Phd Holder Caught With Human Head Wanted To Use It For Money Ritual (1005 Views)

2 Men Caught With Human Head In Oyo State. / FRSC Impounds Vehicle With Human Head In Akwa Ibom / Man Caught With Human Head In Ekiti (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: Phd Holder Caught With Human Head Wanted To Use It For Money Ritual by Ebal: 11:19pm On Jan 22, 2017
VIDEO: PhD Holder Caught With Human Head Wanted To Use it For Money Ritual

A suspected ritual killer, claimed to be PhD holder caught with a human skull by
the mob says he wanted to use the human head for money making ritual.

http://ebalsblog..co.uk/2017/01/video-phd-holder-caught-with-human-head.html

[ url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BPAGqTcdGw[/url]

Re: VIDEO: Phd Holder Caught With Human Head Wanted To Use It For Money Ritual by Nobody: 12:40am On Jan 23, 2017
PhD in Money Rituals.
Re: VIDEO: Phd Holder Caught With Human Head Wanted To Use It For Money Ritual by Vision4God: 12:42am On Jan 23, 2017
Work hard and God will crown ur effort
Re: VIDEO: Phd Holder Caught With Human Head Wanted To Use It For Money Ritual by mykeljosef: 4:50am On Jan 23, 2017
I believe we all know the location

who else sees the brown colour of the dress

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Phd Holder Caught With Human Head Wanted To Use It For Money Ritual by Enyimbamercedes: 5:06am On Jan 23, 2017
I was really curious to know where this PhD holder was from and clicked the video to hear what he says ...the first few seconds confirmed my suspicion. E jo...boda mi...lif uman Ed alone na! It cannot make you rich abi una dey take am Cook ofe mmanu?
Re: VIDEO: Phd Holder Caught With Human Head Wanted To Use It For Money Ritual by Nobody: 5:31am On Jan 23, 2017
Fake phd lipsrsealed
Re: VIDEO: Phd Holder Caught With Human Head Wanted To Use It For Money Ritual by Karlovich: 5:52am On Jan 23, 2017
we Yoruba yoots claim responsibility for this crime, we will continue to exhume human heads until we prove to the world that we are not cowards, just like our cone headed forefathers and scratch faced alaafin

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Phd Holder Caught With Human Head Wanted To Use It For Money Ritual by azimibraun: 6:01am On Jan 23, 2017
Yoruba Nolly.... this is a movie na. why make it sound like some real life event? I almost believed it until I watched it.
Re: VIDEO: Phd Holder Caught With Human Head Wanted To Use It For Money Ritual by mikeweezy(m): 6:43am On Jan 23, 2017
I was in this film naw

(1) (Reply)

See How Boko Haram Destroyed Nigerian Military Formation In Yobe (photos) / Man Murdered In Abuja After Leaving Hilton Hotel (photos) / Well Dressed Lady Caught On CCTV Stealing A Phone & Cash In Lagos Store

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.