Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,465 members, 7,954,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:07 AM

Survey: How Much Would You Be Willing To Pay For This Hypothetical Device - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Survey: How Much Would You Be Willing To Pay For This Hypothetical Device (3387 Views)

What Bank Atm Card Works To Pay For Apple Music? / GSM Subscribers To Pay More For Data From Dec.1 (1.5gig To Be N3000 Now) / How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Survey: How Much Would You Be Willing To Pay For This Hypothetical Device by MizMyColi(f): 9:57pm On Jan 23, 2017
100naira:
More 6 inches and 3gig Ram/32/64 gig ROM phones with enough battery backup. 60 to 80k max.

Bro, in this economy?
Fear God too na
Re: Survey: How Much Would You Be Willing To Pay For This Hypothetical Device by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 23, 2017
MizMyColi:
1. A curved screen as it is in Samsung S7 edge

2. Android 7 Nougat

3. 4 GB Ram

4. Decacore processor

5. SNAPDRAGON chipset

6. 4,000mah battery

7. 21mp double focus rear cam and 13mo secondary america.

8. AMOLED screen display

9. Corning Gorrilla Glass

10. Add more then tell us the minimum amount you wish to pay for such.

Okay, let us use my beloved brand, Tecno as case study.
We all know that it is popular mainly because of the affordability.
So what if a Tecno device is produced and it has these specifications and you are asked to name your price and pay...how much will you pay?

What snapdragon if it's 821 or higher and it's less than 70k I'd buy it I don't need more than 10mp or amoled
Re: Survey: How Much Would You Be Willing To Pay For This Hypothetical Device by MizMyColi(f): 11:23pm On Jan 23, 2017
pcguru1:

What snapdragon if it's 821 or higher and it's less than 70k I'd buy it I don't need more than 10mp or amoled

lol
To be honest, I am even more conversant with Mediatek chipsets than Snapdragon. I will read up more so that I can flow well too.
Re: Survey: How Much Would You Be Willing To Pay For This Hypothetical Device by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 25, 2017
MizMyColi:
1. A curved screen as it is in Samsung S7 edge

2. Android 7 Nougat

3. 4 GB Ram

4. Decacore processor

5. SNAPDRAGON chipset

6. 4,000mah battery

7. 21mp double focus rear cam and 13mo secondary america.

8. AMOLED screen display

9. Corning Gorrilla Glass

10. Add more then tell us the minimum amount you wish to pay for such.

Okay, let us use my beloved brand, Tecno as case study.
We all know that it is popular mainly because of the affordability.
So what if a Tecno device is produced and it has these specifications and you are asked to name your price and pay...how much will you pay?

Remove the decacore processor, make it quad core sef and body design so great plus water & dust resistant and a wonderful security feature, my sister I go 300k happilybcheesy
Re: Survey: How Much Would You Be Willing To Pay For This Hypothetical Device by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 25, 2017
henryobinna:
I believe this is a survey sponsored by tecno... not bad though.
but copying features on Samsung like the edge screem won't make Samsung fans switch.

tecno should just be unique, by the way 4 gig ram is waste 2 gigt to 3gig ram is okay.

now, when talking Snapdragon chipset you nevee stated whether its the 800 series or the lower 600 series. or you want to slam these your supposed 'flagship specs' on a 600 series phone and price it over 200k? okay.

one thing fans of tecno andsome other folks don't is camera megapixels don't determine the quality of photo taken... they can aswell hit it with 80 megapixela and a sammy/iphone deviceo of 16 mp would still murder it.

finally, if tecno wants to know how to price such device, they should study xiaomi, xiaomi has a lot of devices with similar specs at very good/affordable prices.

MizMyColi

Focus on the survey will ya?
Re: Survey: How Much Would You Be Willing To Pay For This Hypothetical Device by MizMyColi(f): 4:42pm On Jan 25, 2017
D4Daymoo:

Remove the decacore processor, make it quad core sef and body design so great plus water & dust resistant and a wonderful security feature, my sister I go 300k happilybcheesy

300k?

Bros....tiri gbosa for you.
Re: Survey: How Much Would You Be Willing To Pay For This Hypothetical Device by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 25, 2017
MizMyColi:

If these qualities are found in other brands, it will be Wayy more expensive. My take

Very true. Peeps are just not sincere.
Re: Survey: How Much Would You Be Willing To Pay For This Hypothetical Device by 100naira(m): 4:44pm On Jan 25, 2017
MizMyColi:

Bro, in this economy?
Fear God too na
Are you saying that the price is too much?
Re: Survey: How Much Would You Be Willing To Pay For This Hypothetical Device by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 25, 2017
MizMyColi:

300k?

Bros....tiri gbosa for you.

True na. Truth is, u miss out some important features like those I stated and if na another brand, it won't come less than that, why should Tecno come lesser then?
Re: Survey: How Much Would You Be Willing To Pay For This Hypothetical Device by MizMyColi(f): 4:56pm On Jan 25, 2017
D4Daymoo:

True na. Truth is, u miss out some important features like those I stated and if na another brand, it won't come less than that, why should Tecno come lesser then?

Tecno is known for its affordability.
Re: Survey: How Much Would You Be Willing To Pay For This Hypothetical Device by MizMyColi(f): 4:56pm On Jan 25, 2017
100naira:
Are you saying that the price is too much?

Yeah. Kinda
Re: Survey: How Much Would You Be Willing To Pay For This Hypothetical Device by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 25, 2017
MizMyColi:

Tecno is known for its affordability.
Yeah true but not for inferiority.

1 Like

Re: Survey: How Much Would You Be Willing To Pay For This Hypothetical Device by 100naira(m): 5:01pm On Jan 25, 2017
MizMyColi:

Yeah. Kinda
well unless the economy gets better, (I will probably go for a price of 40-60k then) that's the price that matches it.
Re: Survey: How Much Would You Be Willing To Pay For This Hypothetical Device by Behankey(m): 10:11am On Jan 28, 2017
These features are like the best u can get and if a company like Tecno should produce a device with these , I'll pay whatever the price for it. Because it's worth it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Airtel Users- This App Let's You Download Hollywood, Nollywood, TV Series Freely / Pls Is Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 A Good Phone? / Resurrection Remix 5.5.9 For Walton Primo Gh5/ Gionee P5w

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.