Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,372 members, 7,958,001 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:14 AM

Gay Rights Activist, Bisi Alimi, Set To March For Nigerian Women - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gay Rights Activist, Bisi Alimi, Set To March For Nigerian Women (834 Views)

COZA Pastor: Bobrisky Replies Bisi Alimi "You Are High On Your Oyinbo Prick" / Richard Quest In Nigeria: Bisi Alimi Slams Nigerians Over His Heroic Welcome / Gay Activist Bisi Alimi Blast Nigeria Celebs: Stop Begging For Money When Sick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gay Rights Activist, Bisi Alimi, Set To March For Nigerian Women by voiceoftheupcom: 12:22am On Jan 23, 2017
Gay rights activist, Bisi Alimi, set to march for Nigerian women
source : http://www.eyesoflagos.com/2017/01/gay-rights-activist-bisi-alimi-set-to.html

1 Like

Re: Gay Rights Activist, Bisi Alimi, Set To March For Nigerian Women by Blakjewelry(m): 12:46am On Jan 23, 2017
Some people get work o
Re: Gay Rights Activist, Bisi Alimi, Set To March For Nigerian Women by SalomonKane: 4:40am On Jan 23, 2017
Can someone tell me what's wrong with this man? It seems having his anus drilled rigorously is making him have serious mental relapse.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Rights Activist, Bisi Alimi, Set To March For Nigerian Women by Nobody: 5:28am On Jan 23, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Gay Rights Activist, Bisi Alimi, Set To March For Nigerian Women by blackpanda: 6:14am On Jan 23, 2017
SalomonKane:
Can someone tell me what's wrong with this man? It seems having his anus drilled rigorously is making him have serious mental relapse.

You are quite graphic for one who wants to be seen as a homophobe.....hmmm

1 Like

Re: Gay Rights Activist, Bisi Alimi, Set To March For Nigerian Women by lovat(m): 6:41am On Jan 23, 2017
I stand with Bisi Alimi for this. He wants to bring the plight ofNNigeria women to world attention. This is better than marching against Trump

Kudos.

1 Like

Re: Gay Rights Activist, Bisi Alimi, Set To March For Nigerian Women by SalomonKane: 8:40am On Jan 23, 2017
blackpanda:

You are quite graphic for one who wants to be seen as a homophobe.....hmmm
I'm not a homophobe. I'm a literati, painting pictures with words is what I do.
Re: Gay Rights Activist, Bisi Alimi, Set To March For Nigerian Women by SalomonKane: 8:41am On Jan 23, 2017
lovat:
I stand with Bisi Alimi for this. He wants to bring the plight ofNNigeria women to world attention. This is better than marching against Trump

Kudos.
And how does he plan on doing this, by staying abroad and complaining? Remember, charity begins at home.
Re: Gay Rights Activist, Bisi Alimi, Set To March For Nigerian Women by lovat(m): 8:43am On Jan 23, 2017
SalomonKane:
And how does he plan on doing this, by staying abroad and complaining? Remember, charity begins at home.
Anywhere he stays shouldn't be a problem. We need the world to know
Re: Gay Rights Activist, Bisi Alimi, Set To March For Nigerian Women by SalomonKane: 8:46am On Jan 23, 2017
lovat:
Anywhere he stays shouldn't be a problem. We need the world to know
Anyone who wants to bring change shouldn't be staying abroad, it reeks of cowardice.

And what do you want the world to know exactly? The plight of nigerian women? So according to you and Bisi, nigerian women are the only ones being oppressed in Nigeria?
Re: Gay Rights Activist, Bisi Alimi, Set To March For Nigerian Women by lovat(m): 8:53am On Jan 23, 2017
SalomonKane:
Anyone who wants to bring change shouldn't be staying abroad, it reeks of cowardice.

And what do you want the world to know exactly? The plight of nigerian women? So according to you and Bisi, nigerian women are the only ones being oppressed in Nigeria?
The placard Bisi is holding shows the oppression Nigeria women go through daily.

You can protest for Nigeria men here but allow Bisi to do what he is doing

#SayNoToNigeriaWomenOppression
Re: Gay Rights Activist, Bisi Alimi, Set To March For Nigerian Women by SalomonKane: 9:03am On Jan 23, 2017
lovat:
The placard Bisi is holding shows the oppression Nigeria women go through daily.

You can protest for Nigeria men here but allow Bisi to do what he is doing

#SayNoToNigeriaWomenOppression
Which placard? Dude, it seem you just want to rant and make yourself look like one who follow the crowd.

(1) (Reply)

Daddy Is Trying Hard To Get Access To You – Tonto Dikeh’s Husband Writes Son / Simi's Performance Outfit At Big Brother Naija Eviction Show Draws Mixed Reactio / Charly Boy's Daughter, Dewy Oputa Sets The Internet On Fire With New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.