Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Trump’s Education Secretary Pick Wants To Allow PRAYER Back - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump’s Education Secretary Pick Wants To Allow PRAYER Back (952 Views)

Ghanaian Policeman Forced Lady To Pick Entire Area After He Caught Her (Photos) / Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque / 'Crusader' Trump Put Jesus Christ, Christmas And Prayer Back In White House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump’s Education Secretary Pick Wants To Allow PRAYER Back by MCDanselm(m): 1:38am On Jan 23, 2017
Donald Trump’s nominee for Secretary of Education, Betsy DeVos, had an interview 16 years ago with a group by the name of “The Gathering”.
In the interview, DeVos claimed that the church should have more central role in our lives and our communities and she is right folks….
The political establishment of today (excluding Trump of course) nearly killed the church and our religion. Just take a look at Obama’s executive orders these past eight years and you will see what I am talking about.
Well, Betsy DeVos wants to change all of this… she wants to bring America back to the days where the freedom of expression is tolerated once more.
Which, of course, includes prayer.
Here is the interview and see what Betsy is all about:
As you know, in many countries around the world, you are punished by the government for showing any sign of worship to whichever religion you practice. But, with Betsy DeVos as the Secretary of Education, we will bolster the First Amendment and make American education best in the world again.
So, whether you’re a Christian, an atheist, or any other religion — the freedom to pray and exercise your First Amendment rights is one we should all have and desire. This is what makes our country great!

www.usanewsflash.com/trump-education-secretary/

1 Like

Re: Trump’s Education Secretary Pick Wants To Allow PRAYER Back by MCDanselm(m): 1:39am On Jan 23, 2017
Re: Trump’s Education Secretary Pick Wants To Allow PRAYER Back by jeffizy(m): 2:44am On Jan 23, 2017
Freedom of expression just getting it's real definition.
The previous Obama administration really relegated religion to a zero status just to push it's Gay Laws in front.

3 Likes

Re: Trump’s Education Secretary Pick Wants To Allow PRAYER Back by HtwoOw: 3:57am On Jan 23, 2017
Looks Like Christians will take over USA just as Trump Promised

6 Likes

Re: Trump’s Education Secretary Pick Wants To Allow PRAYER Back by santuse: 5:17am On Jan 23, 2017
Nice one
Re: Trump’s Education Secretary Pick Wants To Allow PRAYER Back by Origin(f): 6:09am On Jan 23, 2017
Very much needed and hope people will get some positive values. They need to censor all media too- movies, social media.

We've all lost some values since its advent and easy access to nudity violence etc. Bring the family values back.
Re: Trump’s Education Secretary Pick Wants To Allow PRAYER Back by SpecialAdviser(m): 6:16am On Jan 23, 2017
I so much love that. In as much as I hail Obama for returning American economy to path of progress, this is one reason I hated him. Obama was making every efforts to kill Christian faith in America. Paying blind eye to Christian plight but God changed all that.

1 Like

Re: Trump’s Education Secretary Pick Wants To Allow PRAYER Back by modath(f): 6:23am On Jan 23, 2017
HtwoOw:

Nor join people drink dat kool aid!! Americans will not allow prayers back in school!!! Obama was nauseatingly & deeply biased in his pro LGBT stand in his 2nd showing but laws prohibiting prayers in schools and public gatherings were not made by him..

1 Like

Re: Trump’s Education Secretary Pick Wants To Allow PRAYER Back by lovat(m): 6:30am On Jan 23, 2017
I just want Trump to end radical Islamist and their founders.

2 Likes

Re: Trump’s Education Secretary Pick Wants To Allow PRAYER Back by alphamodel1(m): 6:36am On Jan 23, 2017
Trump's administration may not be bad afterall.
Re: Trump’s Education Secretary Pick Wants To Allow PRAYER Back by Corrinthians(m): 6:42am On Jan 23, 2017
HtwoOw:
Chriatians that ask men to grab women by the pushey abi? cheesy
Re: Trump’s Education Secretary Pick Wants To Allow PRAYER Back by toocoded: 8:32pm On Jan 23, 2017
jeffizy:
Freedom of expression just getting it's real definition.
The previous Obama administration really relegated religion to a zero status just to push it's Gay Laws in front.
Well, truth be told, story has it that Obama is g** and Michelle is actually Micheal. I no dey there oooo, so i no know

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ethiopian Israelis Protest Police Violence After Killing / Breaking!!! The Queen Grants Boris Johnson Permission To Suspend UK Parliament / Dr Jill Biden Asked To Stop Addressing Herself With The Honorific: "Dr"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.