Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,422 members, 7,812,240 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

Who Are The Big Five Cats In The Workplace? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Are The Big Five Cats In The Workplace? (441 Views)

Huge Python Killed In My Workplace / How Workers Decorated Their Workplace With Creative Christmas Trees / See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Fiancée Compound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Are The Big Five Cats In The Workplace? by blowthewhistle(m): 5:57am On Jan 23, 2017
It baffles me that much effort is being made in changing the work culture to realize the dream of a great place to work yet some organizations are not different from the animal kingdom. Mediocrity has been sacrificed at the expense of merit. Appraisal is not a true test of performance. Promotion is based on favouritism. Once your boss does not like you, you are finished. You need an oga at the top to survive. The common workers are the prey. The bosses are the predators. But even in the animal kingdom, some predators rule the jungle. They are called the big five cats.
So who are the big cats in the workplace? Need your thoughts. ("The Whistleblower" is a daring revelation of the workplace)

(1) (Reply)

Memoir Of A Plateau Serving Batch B Stream (II) Corp Member.(2017) / What I'd Your Favourite Sin.???? / Let Every Christian Accompany Apostle Suleiman To The DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.