Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,623 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

Chika Ike And Peter Okoye Pictured Together - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Ike And Peter Okoye Pictured Together (33132 Views)

Wizkid, Peter And Paul Okoye Pictured Together / Wizkid, Banky W, Tunde Demuren, Paul O Okoye Pictured Together / Oge Okoye Pictured With Her Mom And Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chika Ike And Peter Okoye Pictured Together by TunezMedia: 6:44am On Jan 23, 2017
Nollywood star, Chika Ike recently spent sometime at the home of Peter Okoye where she got schooled in musical instruments by the singer.

After a photo of Chika and Peter hit the net days ago some of her followers accused her of dating the singer since she had no biz in his house..this accusations are far from the truth as the actress was simply on a courtesy visit...

The actress who has never showed any interest in music shared some of the fun moments she spent at Peter's home on social media...

See below..

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2017/01/actress-chika-ike-getting-music-lessons.html

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike And Peter Okoye Pictured Together by INTROVERT(f): 6:47am On Jan 23, 2017
Beautiful
Re: Chika Ike And Peter Okoye Pictured Together by Wizzyblack3(m): 6:47am On Jan 23, 2017
Music lesson?

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chika Ike And Peter Okoye Pictured Together by Josephamstrong1(m): 6:55am On Jan 23, 2017
OK naa.

8 Likes

Re: Chika Ike And Peter Okoye Pictured Together by hungryboy(m): 7:00am On Jan 23, 2017
This one were I no see Peter wife for this picture, I hope say dem no go from dia to the bedroom oh?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chika Ike And Peter Okoye Pictured Together by soberdrunk(m): 7:03am On Jan 23, 2017
They wee soon shoot "video" angry angry

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike And Peter Okoye Pictured Together by UndisputedBosom(m): 7:10am On Jan 23, 2017
I hope is JUST a music Lesson.....#justsayin

6 Likes

Re: Chika Ike And Peter Okoye Pictured Together by manneger2: 7:16am On Jan 23, 2017
Hope they did not visit za oza room

31 Likes

Re: Chika Ike And Peter Okoye Pictured Together by manneger2: 7:16am On Jan 23, 2017
Hope they did not visit za oza room

3 Likes

Re: Chika Ike And Peter Okoye Pictured Together by angelTI(f): 7:20am On Jan 23, 2017
Na so e dey start tongue tongue tongue

BTW, I never knew Chika was this busty

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chika Ike And Peter Okoye Pictured Together by Yinkey6(m): 7:48am On Jan 23, 2017
Hmmmm, lesson Indeed. From Musical lesson to ***** style lesson.
Re: Chika Ike And Peter Okoye Pictured Together by MrGreenMavro: 8:23am On Jan 23, 2017
cheesy
Re: Chika Ike And Peter Okoye Pictured Together by Royalfurnitures: 8:24am On Jan 23, 2017
Hope nah only music lessons ooh..

Please check out my signature for quality and durable furniture
Re: Chika Ike And Peter Okoye Pictured Together by yorhmienerd(m): 8:25am On Jan 23, 2017
Na so e dey start cheesy

From musical lesson to lipsrsealed

BTW, Why are they the only one at home, no wife, no children

CHIKA IKA

3 Likes

Re: Chika Ike And Peter Okoye Pictured Together by Nobody: 8:25am On Jan 23, 2017
ok

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chika Ike And Peter Okoye Pictured Together by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:25am On Jan 23, 2017
Good to unwind sometimes. Too much seriousness is not good for the body.
Re: Chika Ike And Peter Okoye Pictured Together by Aburi001: 8:25am On Jan 23, 2017
And 2 of them wear BLACK BLACK.... shocked

We go soon hear the REAL THING.....

Musical lesson class indeed grin
Re: Chika Ike And Peter Okoye Pictured Together by swtcharissa(f): 8:25am On Jan 23, 2017
I don't understand why some celebs behave the way dey do...they know that their names trigger the internet at d slightest provocation... OK which kin yeye music lesson u go do for him house...and must u share with d internet....knowing fully well more that 80% of ur fans will frown at it...na now day break to learn instrument.... U guys should stop dragging headaches to ursleves....
Re: Chika Ike And Peter Okoye Pictured Together by addizzle(f): 8:26am On Jan 23, 2017
Why r we like thisdirty minds.mostly nairalanders

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chika Ike And Peter Okoye Pictured Together by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 23, 2017
soberdrunk:
They wee soon shoot "video" angry angry
Re: Chika Ike And Peter Okoye Pictured Together by yaqq: 8:26am On Jan 23, 2017
Peter the sing?
Re: Chika Ike And Peter Okoye Pictured Together by Benjom(m): 8:27am On Jan 23, 2017
Aaargh!!! Music lesson? Na so the thing they start o until it gets to the other room... Lola, be warned!

6 Likes

Re: Chika Ike And Peter Okoye Pictured Together by lordtosan(m): 8:27am On Jan 23, 2017
Uncle Peter, the music teasha. Chika, the music students. shey studio no dey for lesson. It iz peters house when his wife went to the market that u people choose to use. Issorite. Well, Its none of my business. (continue reading my newspaper)

2 Likes

Re: Chika Ike And Peter Okoye Pictured Together by francisbarrack(m): 8:27am On Jan 23, 2017
News this day ehhhh, wetin come concern us
Re: Chika Ike And Peter Okoye Pictured Together by Eastactivist: 8:27am On Jan 23, 2017
No be em brother again...
Re: Chika Ike And Peter Okoye Pictured Together by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 23, 2017
Be ya brothers keeper..
Re: Chika Ike And Peter Okoye Pictured Together by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 23, 2017
Na from there e dey start
Re: Chika Ike And Peter Okoye Pictured Together by sakalisis(m): 8:30am On Jan 23, 2017
Ok
Re: Chika Ike And Peter Okoye Pictured Together by kolado(m): 8:30am On Jan 23, 2017
I can see danger danger wahala deyyy in Psquare's voice.
Re: Chika Ike And Peter Okoye Pictured Together by kabayomi(m): 8:30am On Jan 23, 2017
Okay keep schooling, in nine months time you'll graduate. L. BB
B.Sc
Etc
Re: Chika Ike And Peter Okoye Pictured Together by Promismike(m): 8:30am On Jan 23, 2017
Hope they wont enter the other room from the keyboard stand!
Re: Chika Ike And Peter Okoye Pictured Together by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 23, 2017
No be the only thing wey she dey receive grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Destiny Etiko Builds A House For Her Mother, Gifts Her On Her Birthday / Uche Jombo, Rita Dominic, INI Edo And Chioma Akpotha Mark Reunion With Selfies / Dbanj Receives Silver Plaque From Youtube After Hitting 100,000 Subscribers [pho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.