Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,866 members, 7,817,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

MMM- Coming Stronger - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM- Coming Stronger (5499 Views)

MMM Coming To Steal Again , You Wont Believe What I Saw (photos) / WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM- Coming Stronger by Vicolan: 7:22am On Jan 23, 2017
PLEASE TAKE YOUR TIME TO READ ALL

THIS IS FROM GUIDER PETER AKINOLA WHO ATTENDED ABUJA GUIDERS MEETING ADRESSED BY GUIDERS YINKA(NO 2 GUIDER) ,NWABUBA AND OTHERS

Tabs are kept on guiders to safe guide d community. Pls be ware.
D mode d community is now is not as a result of lack of pH but coding problems on d program which is been attended to.
D bigger matching will soon start as programmers are on it day and night
No need to panick because Nigeria MMM remain d strongest and biggest of all other countries
We are causing more harms by bringing Japan platform to compare to Nigeria because Abuja or Lagos participants are more than them
Pause mode didn't arise in naija because GH is far higher than pH etc,
PH HIGHER THAN GH

Please permit me to say some few words that may help encourage some of us. I really understand what exactly many of us are passing through and I understand the panicky tension within the community however, let me tell you that of all internet financial programmes I have ever gotten involved in, heard of or read of, MMM is the most faithful, selfless and helping community. MMMNG even grew very strong in 2016 despite antagonisms. And as we are now, MMMNG is still very strong. However, some measures have to be put in place to curb adverse activities e.g., selfish ghes without PH, fake POPs etc from affecting this community. Any adjustment to be made on the website requires programming and you would notice that any form of upgrade tends to distort what was on the site initially which the programmers tend to correct later. This is to let us know that every action of the programmers is cumbersome and they have many actions to take to perfect the system for the new model. Take note that the new model is aimed at ensuring that MMMNG becomes even stronger and un-crashable. Sirs/Mas, I am telling you categorically tonight that MMMNG is not in any form of distress. There are PHes on ground to take care of all GHes but if the programmers do not finish their work, what many people experienced last year from fake POP and co may persist and compound. MMM resumed on January 13th not because the programmers were through but because MMM admin faithfully keeps to their words. Please, let us patiently wait for them to finish all the upgrades and normalcy resumes. Even the participants with lesser mavros that are allowed to GH and been matched, it is not because it is convenient for the programmers but for them to show us that they are faithful to their words. Some people who have undergone guiders' school (even if not upgraded yet) would bear me witness that it is difficult for MMM to crash along with people's PHes because there are strategies on ground to prevent that, even though with patience from participants, and the worst that can ever happen in MMM is for participants to lose their bonuses NOT THEIR PHES. I believe that alone should give us confidence in the system. I monitored MMM-RSA going through Restart mode last year and they came out of it even before the planned six months. MMMNG is not even in any form of distress as we speak now not to talk of instituting any mode. Beloved, soonest the programmers will complete their upgrading with all necessary measures to sustain the Community more and every participant can smile to the bank once again. Meanwhile, remember how MMM helped millions of people last year in the face of recession, it will do more this year but you and I have to contribute our quota because we are the MMMNG Community. Also, remember that there is still no immediate solution to the recession in the Nation, therefore let's join hands together to sustain MMMNG. For those with Ph orders, please if you know you no longer have the cash or you know you will not pay when matched, then go and cancel the order because if blocked for not paying, it may be difficult getting unblocked if at all unblocking would still be made possible for such. Those that have been paid, ensure your confirm on time. Those intending to GH please, wait till you get an information on your PO to start ghing. Worry not about people leaving the Community due to the tension because they will surely come back. MMM is a gift from GOD at this critical period and no one can take it away from us, we just need to exercise more patience. Do not discourage as many people who want to join or Ph so as not to postpone their harvest. MMMNG is still strong and it is been upgraded to be stronger. Thanks for your understanding.

MMM promised to switch over to a new model that will take care of fake pops, non- confirmation of orders, GHing not exceeding PHing etc. The new model in view promises to be the solution to the sustainability of the mmm community.

This was the major reason for the one month freezing period to give programmers time to complete and implement the new model!

UNFORTUNATELY, PROGRAMMERS COULDN'T MEET UP WITH THE TARGETED RESUMPTION DATE OF JAN 14th.

And because the mmm admin didn't want to disappoint the mmm faithfuls the promised resumption date which would have given the media another round of headline BREAKING NEWS, thereby causing unnessary panic, they proceeded to reopen still running with the old model!

What is going on right now is the final stages of test running the new model before its implementations. This is the reason for some of the delays in matching and some hitches seen in the system.

If you observed few days ago, the captcha was changed from numeric to alpha numeric and later changed back to numeric. These are signs of some of the on going upgrades and test running the new model.

What is required from all participants at this point is PATIENCE!
PATIENCE PATIENCE!

Then whilst waiting patiently, all mmm participants should teach their DLs the right ideology of mmm and also speak well of the community. Remember what you say is what you have!

MMM is me and you. MMM has no central account where we put in our money so Mr Mavrodi does not owe any one of us money.

The same way Mark Zuckerberg created facebook & gave the world a platform where people could connect with family & friends is also the same way Mr Mavrodi has created and given us a platform to use and help ourselves..

What we make out of this platform is entirely up to us!

It's important that all participants understand the ideology of mmm and how it works. What sustains the community is constant PH/GH/PH. Not just PH/GH. Pls note the difference.

After the resumption, many came only to GH their money and didn't PH anything back to the system. The question is WHO DO YOU EXPECT TO PAY YOU?? A GHOST OR MAVRODI HIMSELF?
Definitely not. You need a fellow participant to pay you with the PH ORDER made.

And for those that have been matched to PH, kindly pay up your orders without fear. Or you later regret ur cowardliness

MMM cannot crash, except it's servers are wiped off completely, which is not possible.

God bless you all as we change the world TOGETHER !

"WE'RE HERE TO EDUCATE PEOPLE ON WHAT *MMM* IS ALL ABOUT

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MMM- Coming Stronger by switch47(m): 7:26am On Jan 23, 2017
MMM is back and here for good shame on enemies.... MMM Nigeria will never crash

2 Likes

Re: MMM- Coming Stronger by UndisputedBosom(m): 7:26am On Jan 23, 2017
Comin stronger.....as in they are havin ORGASM undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM- Coming Stronger by Mouthgag: 7:52am On Jan 23, 2017
[s]
Vicolan:

THIS IS FROM GUIDER PETER AKINOLA WHO ATTENDED ABUJA GUIDERS MEETING ADRESSED BY GUIDERS YINKA(NO 2 GUIDER) ,NWABUBA AND OTHERS

Tabs are kept on guiders to safe guide d community. Pls be ware.
D mode d community is now is not as a result of lack of pH but coding problems on d program which is been attended to.
D bigger matching will soon start as programmers are on it day and night
No need to panick because Nigeria MMM remain d strongest and biggest of all other countries
We are causing more harms by bringing Japan platform to compare to Nigeria because Abuja or Lagos participants are more than them
Pause mode didn't arise in naija because GH is far higher than pH etc,
PH HIGHER THAN GH

Please permit me to say some few words that may help encourage some of us. I really understand what exactly many of us are passing through and I understand the panicky tension within the community however, let me tell you that of all internet financial programmes I have ever gotten involved in, heard of or read of, MMM is the most faithful, selfless and helping community. MMMNG even grew very strong in 2016 despite antagonisms. And as we are now, MMMNG is still very strong. However, some measures have to be put in place to curb adverse activities e.g., selfish ghes without PH, fake POPs etc from affecting this community. Any adjustment to be made on the website requires programming and you would notice that any form of upgrade tends to distort what was on the site initially which the programmers tend to correct later. This is to let us know that every action of the programmers is cumbersome and they have many actions to take to perfect the system for the new model. Take note that the new model is aimed at ensuring that MMMNG becomes even stronger and un-crashable. Sirs/Mas, I am telling you categorically tonight that MMMNG is not in any form of distress. There are PHes on ground to take care of all GHes but if the programmers do not finish their work, what many people experienced last year from fake POP and co may persist and compound. MMM resumed on January 13th not because the programmers were through but because MMM admin faithfully keeps to their words. Please, let us patiently wait for them to finish all the upgrades and normalcy resumes. Even the participants with lesser mavros that are allowed to GH and been matched, it is not because it is convenient for the programmers but for them to show us that they are faithful to their words. Some people who have undergone guiders' school (even if not upgraded yet) would bear me witness that it is difficult for MMM to crash along with people's PHes because there are strategies on ground to prevent that, even though with patience from participants, and the worst that can ever happen in MMM is for participants to lose their bonuses NOT THEIR PHES. I believe that alone should give us confidence in the system. I monitored MMM-RSA going through Restart mode last year and they came out of it even before the planned six months. MMMNG is not even in any form of distress as we speak now not to talk of instituting any mode. Beloved, soonest the programmers will complete their upgrading with all necessary measures to sustain the Community more and every participant can smile to the bank once again. Meanwhile, remember how MMM helped millions of people last year in the face of recession, it will do more this year but you and I have to contribute our quota because we are the MMMNG Community. Also, remember that there is still no immediate solution to the recession in the Nation, therefore let's join hands together to sustain MMMNG. For those with Ph orders, please if you know you no longer have the cash or you know you will not pay when matched, then go and cancel the order because if blocked for not paying, it may be difficult getting unblocked if at all unblocking would still be made possible for such. Those that have been paid, ensure your confirm on time. Those intending to GH please, wait till you get an information on your PO to start ghing. Worry not about people leaving the Community due to the tension because they will surely come back. MMM is a gift from GOD at this critical period and no one can take it away from us, we just need to exercise more patience. Do not discourage as many people who want to join or Ph so as not to postpone their harvest. MMMNG is still strong and it is been upgraded to be stronger. Thanks for your understanding.

MMM promised to switch over to a new model that will take care of fake pops, non- confirmation of orders, GHing not exceeding PHing etc. The new model in view promises to be the solution to the sustainability of the mmm community.

This was the major reason for the one month freezing period to give programmers time to complete and implement the new model!

UNFORTUNATELY, PROGRAMMERS COULDN'T MEET UP WITH THE TARGETED RESUMPTION DATE OF JAN 14th.

And because the mmm admin didn't want to disappoint the mmm faithfuls the promised resumption date which would have given the media another round of headline BREAKING NEWS, thereby causing unnessary panic, they proceeded to reopen still running with the old model!

What is going on right now is the final stages of test running the new model before its implementations. This is the reason for some of the delays in matching and some hitches seen in the system.

If you observed few days ago, the captcha was changed from numeric to alpha numeric and later changed back to numeric. These are signs of some of the on going upgrades and test running the new model.

What is required from all participants at this point is PATIENCE!
PATIENCE PATIENCE!

Then whilst waiting patiently, all mmm participants should teach their DLs the right ideology of mmm and also speak well of the community. Remember what you say is what you have!

MMM is me and you. MMM has no central account where we put in our money so Mr Mavrodi does not owe any one of us money.

The same way Mark Zuckerberg created facebook & gave the world a platform where people could connect with family & friends is also the same way Mr Mavrodi has created and given us a platform to use and help ourselves..

What we make out of this platform is entirely up to us!

It's important that all participants understand the ideology of mmm and how it works. What sustains the community is constant PH/GH/PH. Not just PH/GH. Pls note the difference.

After the resumption, many came only to GH their money and didn't PH anything back to the system. The question is WHO DO YOU EXPECT TO PAY YOU?? A GHOST OR MAVRODI HIMSELF?
Definitely not. You need a fellow participant to pay you with the PH ORDER made.

And for those that have been matched to PH, kindly pay up your orders without fear. Or you later regret ur cowardliness

MMM cannot crash, except it's servers are wiped off completely, which is not possible.

God bless you all as we change the world TOGETHER !

[/s]
You foolss should have a break already. Mmm will definitely die completely soon.
The miserable admin doing the matching are making things worse. After setting 31k limits, some people (so-called guiders) are still getting up to 70k matching. I saw someone who received up to 500k last week. I just pitied the fools that paid.

NOBODY SHOULD PH ANYTHING, ONLY GUIDERS ARE GETTING MATCHED. GUIDERS ARE THE MAIN REASON MMM CRASHED. I KNOW A SO-CALLED GUIDER NAMED FRANK THAT WITHDREW ABOUT 120 MILLION NAIRA IN OCTOBER LAST YEAR WITHOUT PHing a kobo.
AT THE MOMENT, SOME OF THIS SO-CALLED GUIDERS HAVE BONUSES OF ABOUT 300 MILLION NAIRA TO WITHDRAW
MMM can only resurrect miraculously if they CANCEL this so-called guiders bonuses. At this time, you only PH at your own peril.

MMM SLOGAN

TOGETHER WE CAN FÛCK THE WORLD cheesy

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MMM- Coming Stronger by Chikelue2000(m): 8:19am On Jan 23, 2017
We have no reason now to doubt right? Nigerians won't take dis guys serious till we see our GH paid ist, anything outside dat is a cock n bull story

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM- Coming Stronger by Smone(m): 8:44am On Jan 23, 2017
Ponzi scheme don't last forever.

5 Likes

Re: MMM- Coming Stronger by goldenceo1: 9:26am On Jan 23, 2017
If you notice one common trend in MMM Comeback news only the new found millionaires(guiders) fights so hard to brainwash the pple abt MMM been alive. And the truth is not far fetch "you don't expect someone to loss is sweet source of income" MMM is the new source of income to the selfish guiders who feeds on pple money as Bonus.

Who wouldn't fight hard to keep such source of income

4 Likes

Re: MMM- Coming Stronger by anitank(f): 10:36am On Jan 23, 2017
MMM was fûcked over by the greedy guiders, and the only way to magically resurrect this scheme again is to subject all the guiders to put down a certain amount each, enough that the total amount can pay off all GH. They've made millions to billions of naira so yes they have the money. That way people can get their money back and probably continue to PH. But alas even in the midst of adversity only the same guiders are getting matched to be paid their bonuses. GREED!!

4 Likes

Re: MMM- Coming Stronger by ekemit(m): 11:32am On Jan 23, 2017
I have always trusted Mmm the structure is stronger than Nigeria government

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM- Coming Stronger by OnowuOra(m): 11:34am On Jan 23, 2017
Hahaha

Re: MMM- Coming Stronger by funlord(m): 11:57am On Jan 23, 2017
All is see is pure unadulterated nonsense.....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM- Coming Stronger by jsunex(m): 12:36pm On Jan 23, 2017
Mouthgag:
[s][/s]
You foolss should have a break already. Mmm will definitely die completely soon.
The miserable admin doing the matching are making things worse. After setting 31k limits, some people (so-called guiders) are still getting up to 70k matching. I saw someone who received up to 500k last week. I just pitied the fools that paid.

NOBODY SHOULD PH ANYTHING, ONLY GUIDERS ARE GETTING MATCHED. GUIDERS ARE THE MAIN REASON MMM CRASHED. I KNOW A SO-CALLED GUIDER NAMED FRANK THAT WITHDREW ABOUT 120 MILLION NAIRA IN OCTOBER LAST YEAR WITHOUT PHing a kobo.
AT THE MOMENT, SOME OF THIS SO-CALLED GUIDERS HAVE BONUSES OF ABOUT 300 MILLION NAIRA TO WITHDRAW
MMM can only resurrect miraculously if they CANCEL this so-called guiders bonuses. At this time, you only PH at your own peril.

MMM SLOGAN

u are a bloody liar

1 Like

Re: MMM- Coming Stronger by Mouthgag: 12:38pm On Jan 23, 2017
jsunex:

u are a bloody liar
You're a pathetic fool.

6 Likes

Re: MMM- Coming Stronger by tikkykay: 12:45pm On Jan 23, 2017
While waiting for mmm to be back and better. Me I Don port to donation hub...I earn 20% weekly Nd I cash out weekly. Join us now...contact on sig.
Re: MMM- Coming Stronger by wordcat(m): 12:48pm On Jan 23, 2017
Guilders deceiving Gullible!
Re: MMM- Coming Stronger by darlenese(f): 12:50pm On Jan 23, 2017
Move this to front page or I shoot u and u wee die !

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: MMM- Coming Stronger by joxxy01(m): 1:01pm On Jan 23, 2017
Why can't mavrodi post something, atlist he was actively posting information b4 now.
Re: MMM- Coming Stronger by tomnmenace(m): 3:39pm On Jan 23, 2017
Mouthgag:
[s][/s]

MMM SLOGAN

cheesy cheesy
TIRI GBOSA FOR YOU!!

I think MMM is impossible to revive.

Given the Nigerian mentality nobody will want to PH but all will want to GH.
So there'll be no money to attend to the GH peeps!

Moreover it strongly looks like, from the system language, that Honourable Mavrodi has long taken a bow, with a full suitcase, having a vacation on some island while planning on the next country to milk.
The Nigerian programmers who inherited the ''corpse'' site are just doing a jagbajantis of the whole revival thing.

We should just mourn and MOVE ON!!!

We were unlucky to be the final set on which it got locked in December.
(I lost 400k too. I'm through with mourning)

MMM is DONE, DEAD and about to be DUSTED! cry

My humble opinion

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM- Coming Stronger by jamislaw(m): 4:02pm On Jan 23, 2017
Guiders are the reason MMM is gone I pity my brother 700k.........Mine is only 50k.

1 Like

Re: MMM- Coming Stronger by Xyzaid(m): 4:27pm On Jan 23, 2017
I just got paid now by MMM, I got 18k out of 37k, still expecting the remaining, MMM till thy kingdom come

2 Likes

Re: MMM- Coming Stronger by Stanley187(m): 4:45pm On Jan 23, 2017
tomnmenace:

cheesy cheesy
TIRI GBOSA FOR YOU!!

Moreover it strongly looks like, from the system language, that Honourable Mavrodi has long taken a bow, with a full suitcase, having a vacation on some island while planning on the next country to milk.
The Nigerian programmers who inherited the ''corpse'' site are just doing a jagbajantis of the whole revival thing.

My humble opinion

Abeg give me the details of your P. O, make I inherit am. Jagaban 400k#
Re: MMM- Coming Stronger by Stanley187(m): 4:46pm On Jan 23, 2017
Xyzaid:
I just got paid now by MMM, I got 18k out of 37k, still expecting the remaining, MMM till thy kingdom come

Congratulations bro, more payments this week. Big spenders prepare for ur GHs and PHs this week. Update soon to be finished,

1 Like

Re: MMM- Coming Stronger by sobande: 5:10pm On Jan 23, 2017
tomnmenace:

cheesy cheesy
TIRI GBOSA FOR YOU!!

My humble opinion

make i buy ur po 100k
Re: MMM- Coming Stronger by Datevilme: 5:22pm On Jan 23, 2017
Cant believe you guys are still with this MMM ish...me i don port o...check my signature
Re: MMM- Coming Stronger by bmatty123: 5:23pm On Jan 23, 2017
MMM IS PAYING

Re: MMM- Coming Stronger by THUNDAR(m): 5:32pm On Jan 23, 2017
Vicolan:

THIS IS FROM GUIDER PETER AKINOLA WHO ATTENDED ABUJA GUIDERS MEETING ADRESSED BY GUIDERS YINKA(NO 2 GUIDER) ,NWABUBA AND OTHER

Op I would av said you are yet another scam

But I chose not to say so
Re: MMM- Coming Stronger by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 23, 2017
A month old platform is has been paying and is still payment, diversify your investment today and stop depending on one platform. Contact me now for detail.
Re: MMM- Coming Stronger by psalmsjob: 5:47pm On Jan 23, 2017
Now the reason for their freezing is to upgrade quite different from what they said at the time.

Now he said they reopen one day earlier to keep to their words but can it be said to have reopened now by this unending upgrade.

Now he said there's enough PH to match GH but why the limited matching and the new minimum amount introduced after the reopening.

MMM can never crash true it will only metamorphosed to something else as it was a metamorphosis of the WonderBanks of past years like Pennystock etc and it will be sustained by the mugus as usual.

3 Likes

Re: MMM- Coming Stronger by lewizylee(m): 6:13pm On Jan 23, 2017
Mouthgag he that calls his brother fool is in danger to hell...but they never borrowed money from you now..your prayer can help situation please
Mouthgag:
[s][/s]

MMM SLOGAN

Re: MMM- Coming Stronger by lewizylee(m): 6:16pm On Jan 23, 2017
Hmmm....u have your say..Choose wisely
THUNDAR:

Op I would av said you are yet another scam

But I chose not to say so
Re: MMM- Coming Stronger by lewizylee(m): 6:20pm On Jan 23, 2017
The choice is yours....leave people and their fate....all nigerians cannot be a deeperlife member
wordcat:
Guilders deceiving Gullible!

2 Likes

Re: MMM- Coming Stronger by silvernus0: 6:20pm On Jan 23, 2017

Don't blame MMM for your loss

you can recuit as many forum mods as you wish to fight MMM after all you have been paid for it

they credit your bank account to ruin MMM you care less about the people or if they loss or Not

Blame the media that is paid to ruin MMM

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Quick Returns On This Investment With Small Capital / Let Us All Boycott MMM To Send Them A Message!! / Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.