Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,284 members, 7,822,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Nigerian Soldiers Brutalize A Boy 4 Wearing A Fitted Top That Display His Muscle - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Soldiers Brutalize A Boy 4 Wearing A Fitted Top That Display His Muscle (799 Views)

Mobile Policemen Brutalize Man For Blocking Their Van With G-Wagon In Owerri / Man Brutalize His Brother In Delta State (Photos) / South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Soldiers Brutalize A Boy 4 Wearing A Fitted Top That Display His Muscle by phosky(m): 7:34am On Jan 23, 2017
Nigerian soldiers brutalize fitness enthusiast for wearing a fitted top to accentuate his muscle .
source : http://www.eyesoflagos.com/2017/01/nigerian-soldiers-brutalize-fitness.html

According to the victim Olajide Nathan (@drealghettoboy), Eyes Of Lagos confirmed that the incident happened around 9:30pm, last night, at Keffi street, off Awolowo road, close to Dordan barracks, Obalende. He said: "I was beaten up for almost two hours last nite by soldiers OP MENSA because Iwas wearing a black armless and red track trouser.
They asked if i was a cultist and why am i so muscular in shape? Do i build up to intimidate soldiers? I told them i work out because i love to be fit and i enjoy doing it.
One of the soldiers slapped me immediately and the rest started wipping me with koboko, for no reason. I copied there plate number Hilux NA1003."

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Brutalize A Boy 4 Wearing A Fitted Top That Display His Muscle by UndisputedBosom(m): 7:37am On Jan 23, 2017
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Brutalize A Boy 4 Wearing A Fitted Top That Display His Muscle by Nobody: 7:39am On Jan 23, 2017
I'm very sure those soldiers were high on something.
Just move on. Thank God they didn't kill you sef.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Brutalize A Boy 4 Wearing A Fitted Top That Display His Muscle by Nobody: 7:45am On Jan 23, 2017
Eyah sorry.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Brutalize A Boy 4 Wearing A Fitted Top That Display His Muscle by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 23, 2017
Upon all your muscles? Dem beat you like this?

Your step mother must be after your life.

Well, dem no beat you well because u still get time to copy number

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Brutalize A Boy 4 Wearing A Fitted Top That Display His Muscle by Xcelinteriors(f): 7:51am On Jan 23, 2017
Is this what they ask them to do? So someone can not do whatever he like with his body again Abi? God will judge all of them
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Brutalize A Boy 4 Wearing A Fitted Top That Display His Muscle by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 23, 2017
angry

So, only the cultists are allowed to build muscles? This kind of mentality is pretty annoying.. undecided
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Brutalize A Boy 4 Wearing A Fitted Top That Display His Muscle by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 23, 2017
cry
78% of soldiers in Southern Nigeria are Fulanis and Hausas

These men are no more soldiers but herdsmen in uniform.

Extremely ruthless.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Brutalize A Boy 4 Wearing A Fitted Top That Display His Muscle by phosky(m): 8:05am On Jan 23, 2017
very true these soldier are so ruthless
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Brutalize A Boy 4 Wearing A Fitted Top That Display His Muscle by Chikelue2000(m): 8:09am On Jan 23, 2017
EastGold:

Baba haba! U wan kill me with laf? Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Brutalize A Boy 4 Wearing A Fitted Top That Display His Muscle by leobrownish(m): 8:25am On Jan 23, 2017
EastGold:

Chai! wat a pity u misunderstood d topic nd still had d right 2 say nonsense abt d victim. put yasef in his shoes, if u were d one, God kws wah will av apened.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Brutalize A Boy 4 Wearing A Fitted Top That Display His Muscle by leobrownish(m): 8:29am On Jan 23, 2017
u gt 2 mch physique u re dead, u dress pass ya boundary, dead!!! wah right do we even av in diz country, deprived of everytin... u can't walk late @ nyt early as 9:00pm, dem go probe u say u b tief or cultist... nawa ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Brutalize A Boy 4 Wearing A Fitted Top That Display His Muscle by BaEnki(m): 9:02am On Jan 23, 2017
Obalende, I heard its a tough area, 9:30 pm is an odd hour anyway, he should be happy he wasn't killed.

(1) (Reply)

FBI Declares Nigerian Man - Declan James, Wanted Over Alleged $5M E-mail Scam / Isawo Killings: Police Demolish Criminal Hideouts, Arrest 13 Suspects - PHOTOS / How My Girlfriend Almost Raped Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.