Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,401 members, 7,819,428 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Enugu State University Of Science And Technology(esut) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Enugu State University Of Science And Technology(esut) (12046 Views)

Enugu State University Of Science And Technology(esut)-pride OF NIGERIA(PICS) / Enugu State University Of Technology (esut) 2011/2012 Post Utme Results Released / Enugu State University Of Technology (esut) Post-ume Result Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu State University Of Science And Technology(esut) by wedeoh(m): 6:31pm On Jul 07, 2010
Please if u know u bought your post U.M.E forms through just call when u get to the Esut gate to collect your TELLER & CARD from me ,
Re: Enugu State University Of Science And Technology(esut) by Vivibrown(f): 8:17am On Dec 01, 2010
I applied for direct entry in Esut but up to this moment, no news on the admission. Please does anyone here have the slightest idea on when the school is likely to start pasting names? I'll appreciate any vital info.
Re: Enugu State University Of Science And Technology(esut) by Vivibrown(f): 8:43am On Dec 01, 2010
For any info on esut direct entry, please email me on Vosiegbu@yahoo.com send text to 08051447154. I'll appreciate any info.

Thanks
Re: Enugu State University Of Science And Technology(esut) by FORHELPZ: 11:16am On Dec 01, 2010
cal 4 any infor/help
Re: Enugu State University Of Science And Technology(esut) by ccollins(m): 6:59pm On Dec 01, 2010
Scammers

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Make Payments To CAC Using Remita / 182 Bag First Class As OAU Holds 43rd Convocation / LAUTECH Students Stage Peaceful Protest In Osogbo Over Indefinite Closure Of Sch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.