Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,685 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit (75495 Views)

Soldiers Beat Driver To Death In Calabar; Passengers Didn’t Wear Face Masks / Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit / Adenuga Adetoun: Soldiers Beat Lady For Confronting Them For Almost Hitting Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by ejisun53(m): 12:29pm On Jan 23, 2017
That is wickedness.
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 23, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
angry

Useless soldiers..

Don't gan fight Boko Haram..

Be there flogging innocent people..

Soldiers with inferiority complex.. If that guy catch one of them one on one.. Him go beat am till he go see camouflage stars.. angry
Brother training and muscles na different thing. To soldiers those muscles are puff puff.one touch...Goliath on the ground
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by Nbote(m): 12:31pm On Jan 23, 2017
What shall it profit a man if he gyms and gathers all the muscles in the world only for soldier to still oppress am....
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by smart024(m): 12:31pm On Jan 23, 2017
You say dem beat you for almost two hours na im only does few lines dey your bony...?

This guy is not telling us the whole truth o...

By the way, wetin carry you go where soldiers dey...?
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by Nyikoro: 12:34pm On Jan 23, 2017
cummando:
Den wan test if the muscles na koboko proof
Awon Eyan Hercules
Forming van damme for 9ja
That one wey I see na tospi. If soldier beat you you no go fit type well.
And I'm sure say because you think say you be Hercules you yarn den anyhow
Ogbeni come out with the real story jare!!!
You are a fool. This kind of madness can not happen in a country made up of sane government.

#Do your state well
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 23, 2017
sababa:
see let me tell u i m a soldier i cant believe dis ur useless write up...no soldier can just start beating u be of ur muscles ...haba infact u dnt even knw hw to form up ur lies ...okay come to174 barrack in ikorodu come nd make a report then,we shall knw if truly u re beaten bec of ur muscles bt if is not so i m sorry u might come back home hafly dead..... call me when u re coming 08052844818
On you on that one. On you. Oya every commenter urge the boy to come na. Bring CNN.
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 23, 2017
sababa:
see let me tell u i m a soldier i cant believe dis ur useless write up...no soldier can just start beating u be of ur muscles ...haba infact u dnt even knw hw to form up ur lies ...okay come to174 barrack in ikorodu come nd make a report then,we shall knw if truly u re beaten bec of ur muscles bt if is not so i m sorry u might come back home hafly dead..... call me when u re coming 08052844818
One of the uncivilized, barbaric, cowardly, stupid Nigerian soldiers spotted. The man will back half-dead abi? Why can't you useless Nigerian soldiers display your strength with Boko Haram and stop running away from war front? You people's cowardice is immesurable.

Uselss set of soldiers.

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 23, 2017
Mobsync:

You are a very stupid fellow. How do you expect him to come to your barrack when you already have plans in place to kill him. Asiwin.
Ashiere. He come he no come he must come post the truth here. Defacing the military. This will be a good scape goat.
Try healing His wounds with your comments. Or you can come on his behalf. Bring CNN. And read your constitution well.
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 23, 2017
adekennis:

He go come chop round 2 if his story no add up grin grin
Round two with pepper and tomatoes. The boy na liar. I can confirm it

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by martineverest(m): 12:42pm On Jan 23, 2017
repogirl:
Haba! Beat Soldierssss? Even if him be Swarzeneggar,na him death warrant him just sign be that.

Nigerian Soldiers have always been useless bullies, so no surprises here.
forget dat...in benin and warri theyuy will tidy him up
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by highwaist: 12:42pm On Jan 23, 2017
The man is hidden truth
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by promzy555(m): 12:45pm On Jan 23, 2017
Na wah 4 naija, guy u sure say na wetin happen b DAT u nor go dey show say u get mouth for der front. Sorry nor vex bros, na the beating cum make u small cuz pix wen I dey see dey different from the club pix
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by EmekaBlue(m): 12:47pm On Jan 23, 2017
na so one short idiot soja on awool with just camour trouser dey harrass me for nyt...omo only me and him dig it out there....he got his face dented well
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 23, 2017
walexy100:

One of the uncivilized, barbaric, cowardly, stupid Nigerian soldiers spotted. The man will back half-dead abi? Why can't you useless Nigerian soldiers display your strength with Boko Haram and stop running away from war front? You people's cowardice is immesurable.

Uselss set of soldiers.
Every soldier now must have one way or the other faced boko haram. Anyone you see on the street has survived bombs. What have you survived? Maybe you can come on his behalf. Besides discipline is allowed. If he is truthful he will be compensated and I promise you those affected martialed. But na lie. Let him come. Or any other cowardly nairalander. This is An open challenge
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by mavinc4u(f): 12:55pm On Jan 23, 2017
cummando:

Every soldier now must have one way or the other faced boko haram. Anyone you see on the street has survived bombs. What have you survived? Maybe you can come on his behalf. Besides discipline is allowed. If he is truthful he will be compensated and I promise you those affected martialed. But na lie. Let him come. Or any other cowardly nairalander. This is An open challenge

grin grin grin
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by villavic(m): 12:57pm On Jan 23, 2017
sometimes when you want to type you should think over it before you post because not everybody here being soldiers or civilians are dullard, now check it 'you are passing by then the soldiers called you start talking about your muscles then one from nowhere slapped you and others follow' without saying any insubordination(or you forgot to tell us what you had said to them before the first slap), any civilian who will believe this your trash should be as two time dull as you are...rubbish

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by cutedharmee: 1:00pm On Jan 23, 2017
There is more to this story, cwiosly me findn it difficult to believe dis. Soldiers will never beat u cos of ur muscle... lailai or maybe u were assuming wit dem cos u sef gather smiley
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by transient123(m): 1:02pm On Jan 23, 2017
cummando:
Awon Eyan Hercules

You bad no be small. Him story get as he be jare.

#Do your state well

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 23, 2017
cummando:

On you on that one. On you. Oya every commenter urge the boy to come na. Bring CNN.

OMG! Is this the way an average Nigerian soldier reasons. It's so unfortunate. Nigerian soldiers are the most zombiic in the whole world. Whay makes you think you're superior to the civilians. May be you don't know, let me school you; "You are fed with taxes paid by civilians"

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 23, 2017
walexy100:

OMG! Is this the way an average Nigerian soldier reasons. It's so unfortunate. Nigerian soldiers are the most zombiic in the whole world. Whay makes you think you're superior to the civilians. May be you don't know, let me school you; "You are fed with taxes paid by civilians"
I dare you to upload your last tax payment on here. That's all I have to say! You think every soldier is the gun flexing one you see on the road?
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by neighbourhud: 1:09pm On Jan 23, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:
How can soldiers beat a guy just for flexin his muscle?
I wonder o... Maybe the guy story no complete. Something really happened.

Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 23, 2017
cummando:

The fact that you survived boko haram gives you the licence to be brutal to civilians who feed you. You soldiers are supposed to be confined barracks. What are you doing among the civilians? If I would be a soldier, not with Nigerian whose soldiers see themselves as superiors to civilians.
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by cutedharmee: 1:12pm On Jan 23, 2017
franklingud:
Meehn! When will Africans reason like man and not like animals?

Pure sadist soldiers.

Don't let them go free.
U funny sha
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by onunwa21(m): 1:12pm On Jan 23, 2017
Guy, re u sure dis is d correct plate no. Cos the last time i checked you fainted.
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 23, 2017
walexy100:

The fact that you survived boko haram gives you the licence to be brutal to civilians who feed you. You soldiers are supposed to be confined barracks. What are you doing among the civilians? If I would be a soldier, not with Nigerian whose soldiers see themselves as superiors to civilians.
Upload a proof of your last tax payment. Then you win
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 23, 2017
cummando:

Upload a proof of your last tax payment. Then you win
I am not a dunce like you. You want to brutalise me like you do to other civilians which is your trademark. Do you think your salary falls from the sky?
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 23, 2017
walexy100:

I am not a dunce like you. You want to brutalise me like you do to other civilians which is your trademark. Do you think your salary falls from the sky?
Cyber warrior. Lazy bones

You dey owe tax come dey talk say you dey pay us. Biko

#do your state well
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by cutedharmee: 1:26pm On Jan 23, 2017
walexy100:

Uselss set of soldiers.
I once decided nt to comment on dis buh may God punish your generation for insulting soldiers, u were nt dre buh 1 idiot comes up to tell u guys poo and u would use ur no6, why nt go fight Boko Haram and see wat it looks like. Son of a b*tch undecided undecided undecided undecided angry
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by maasoap(m): 1:27pm On Jan 23, 2017
cummando:
Awon Eyan Hercules

#Do your state well
When the treatment reach your turn, I will see how you're going to convince us. Keep it up.
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 23, 2017
cummando:

Cyber warrior. Lazy bones

You dey owe tax come dey talk say you dey pay us. Biko

#do your state well
You are,
just an ordinary salary earner who waits for month end; I am a thinker, I depend on no one. Who is the lazy one between us. I am sure you are not lazy when it comes to torturing and killing unarmed civilians
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by Username189: 1:42pm On Jan 23, 2017
Reading comments on this thread, I can only but laugh at this sad state we've found ourself as a nation. So called 'soldiers' acting like Agbero, civilians cheering them on because after all 'e no concern me' and since he is a bloody civilian, he must be disciplined regardless of what might have transpired. This scenario just portrays the average mentality of a Nigerian. The only difference between the 'bloody civilian' and the 'agbero soldiers' is the fact that one has a gun and backed by the state, the other is powerless. The are both one and the same Nigerian; largely uncivilized, uncouth, rude, poorly educated and ignorant. May God help us.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by kindredspirit(m): 1:42pm On Jan 23, 2017
cummando:

Joke or not we only heard one side of the story!! And I've heard the other side don't ask me how. The boy really messed up. Big time. Security men have zero tolerance because they expect the worse on duty. Why would you now form around them. If I were the soldiers from what I've gathered. He would still be in guard room by now

You must be VERY STUPID! Can any of those soldiers, the cowards that they are, square up to the guy one on one? You lot only flex muscles while you're in a group or bearing firearms just the way cultists in universities do. You're all spineless while standing alone.

YOU, cummando, look at yourself right now in the mirror. Can you take that guy in a fair fight? Try it and see if he won't take you apart piece by piece.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo Of The Woman Who Cooks For Evans' Gang & Victims / First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) / The Truth About Yahoo Boys Using The Panties Of Ladies For Rituals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.