Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,890 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos) (84710 Views)

Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) / Lady Stabs Man To Death Over A Plate Of Food In Bonny, Rivers State (Graphic) / Lady Stabs Man Who Touched Her Bum With Pen At Peace Mass Transit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos) by mickeymon(m): 12:38pm On Jan 23, 2017
My lady u are a warrior.
Re: Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos) by gazmann(m): 12:38pm On Jan 23, 2017
Seeing the bloodied room and the male cap I burst into laughter . Konji was born a bastaard bravo to the victims fight back

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos) by Ermacc: 12:38pm On Jan 23, 2017
Emeskhalifa:
The room looks like an ipob room sha. I mean....take a look at the pics again na
recieve sense.
Re: Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos) by Orpe7(m): 12:38pm On Jan 23, 2017
Could be our cone head brothers
Re: Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 23, 2017
Wow
Re: Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 23, 2017
was here to see mavrodial boobs Buh no show. let me zoom off
Re: Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos) by mrtegation99(m): 12:38pm On Jan 23, 2017
You say wha?

Re: Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos) by CosmeticChemist(m): 12:39pm On Jan 23, 2017
Fabricated story.. That is paint on the ground not blood. When blood clots, it changes to kinda oxblood or maroon color
Re: Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos) by buzquet(m): 12:39pm On Jan 23, 2017
It's good to have self defense training. I admire her perseverance
Re: Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos) by tolexy007(m): 12:40pm On Jan 23, 2017
aieromon:

Ugly apartment

No, in Dopemu
Re: Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos) by devigblegble: 12:40pm On Jan 23, 2017
Pic of the guy or I don't believe it ...
Re: Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 23, 2017
Re: Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos) by marigold05(f): 12:40pm On Jan 23, 2017
He would have been stabd to death sef!fucking bastard!
Re: Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos) by kolaaderin: 12:41pm On Jan 23, 2017
dhardline:
Thank God for her own, the rapist should be jailed asap but This kind of apartment in East London? Hmmm. I better check another country or remain here biko.

that can never be london. u cant see floor tiles in any home in london it either laminated wooden floor or full rug, it will be too cold to live in during winter.
Re: Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos) by Akinaukwa: 12:41pm On Jan 23, 2017
Picture of the rapist pls? But op, why you too dey lie like this, that room for East London?
Re: Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 23, 2017
She should have stabbed him in the d1ck if this story is true.
Re: Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 23, 2017
First, you schooled with Buffaloes and now you're getting attacked by He-Buffaloes. Sister, your village people are monitoring you with a Hubble telescope.
Re: Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos) by darlenese(f): 12:43pm On Jan 23, 2017
dhardline:
Thank God for her own, the rapist should be jailed asap but This kind of apartment in East London? Hmmm. I better check another country or remain here biko.

Me sef I fear oh , but I realise her east London is in south Africa grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos) by alezzy13: 12:46pm On Jan 23, 2017
soberdrunk:
angry Luck girl!! See the apartment and television in "East London" South Africaangry The last time i saw this type of television was in Ibadan some years back..... angry

Ps-I dont know why some men will just decide to "rape" when you can help yourself by yourself, their are so many ways, you can use right hand, left hand, both hands, no hands, wet, dry, oily, gummy, etc etc #Noneedtorape

shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos) by gulfer: 12:46pm On Jan 23, 2017
That red cap surely belongs to the rapist angry angry angry
Re: Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos) by Bahddo(m): 12:46pm On Jan 23, 2017
Hahaha.... Serves him right. Cut off his dick and he would never try to rape anyone again.

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos) by arowstev2000: 12:47pm On Jan 23, 2017
The Jews
Re: Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos) by HHH7king: 12:53pm On Jan 23, 2017
Re: Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 23, 2017
pocohantas:
When people like Love Machine see nothing wrong in sexual harassment, this is the end result.
I'm happy she had the strength to fight back, some girls are not that lucky.
I saw your comment on my mention.Sexual harassment is bad.But when a lady who reveal sensitive part of her body now come out to complain of sexual harassment is appalling.You know how some guys libido is -0 degree Fahrenheit.
Re: Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos) by ayoshyne(m): 12:55pm On Jan 23, 2017
kolaaderin:

that can never be london. u cant see floor tiles in any home in london it either laminated wooden floor or full rug, it will be too cold to live in during winter.

East London, called Buffalo City by the locals, is situated 1000 kilometres from Cape town on the South East coast of South Africa. Lying in between the Nahoon River in the north and the Buffalo river to the south it is the only river port in South Africa.
Re: Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos) by demolagilbert: 12:58pm On Jan 23, 2017
Day11:
I pray if the suspect survive it.

Case will swiftly shifted to man slaughter.

She should pray more for him instead angry

I really dont care if the dude survives or not (def a hopeless person, dude was so hell bent even despite the intervention of another person). One thing i do know is that this absolutely cannot even lead to a manslaughter charge, much less a conviction. First there is trespassing, attempted rape (visible signs of struggle to prove it), a witness to the attempt (who even ended up sustaining grievious bodily harm), c'mon lets even assume the girls gave a fake account of the story, all the aforementioned evidence has pretty much indicted the dude. So if he dies, it was self defense (you dont have the luxury of dialling 911 while you're being raped), and if he lives, he goes to jail. In both skenarios as falz would say, ONLY the nigga is going down.
Re: Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos) by makaveli902: 1:00pm On Jan 23, 2017
Are you sure it happened in London?
Re: Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos) by atirolu(m): 1:07pm On Jan 23, 2017
Mainwhile in eastern nigeria govt is raping its people
Re: Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos) by papae1(m): 1:08pm On Jan 23, 2017
dhardline:

Hahahhha..... I was also wondering how east London looks....
Smh for the tv sha.....
I was thinking led tv ti take over everywhere abroad ooo
Re: Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos) by Princedapace(m): 1:19pm On Jan 23, 2017
dhardline:

Yes but south Africa still miles ahead of naija.. Is not all about the apartment.. Is what she can afford..
Re: Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos) by Icon79(m): 1:19pm On Jan 23, 2017
dhardline:

LOL. What do you expect? UK is actually a glorified third world country. And London is like one small naija village. If you go there, Nancy speed you go take run back, believe me.

O pari
Re: Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos) by dinachi(m): 1:20pm On Jan 23, 2017
KealDrogo:

http://www.hinnews.com/za/metro-news/shocking-almost-got-rapped-at-my-place-but-i-managed-to-fight-and-stab-the-bastard/
Another look at the story again. Supposed suspect broke in through the front door an did not make a run for it even when a Neigbhor joined the fray. Something smells fishy here. I hope an innocent man has not been stabbed for refusing to part with his money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal / Inside The Room Where Wadume Hid Before Rearrest (pics) / How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.