Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal (84741 Views)

BBC Sex For Grade Dr Boniface Igbeneghu Biography Video / Man Sentenced To Death Attempts Suicide At Benin High Court (Photos) / Pastor’s Wife Who Sent Her Nudes On Church’s Whatsapp Page Attempts Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by GistMore9: 1:32pm On Oct 08, 2019
BBC Africa Eye’s on Monday released a documentary targeted at lecturers in some West African universities harassing their students for sex in exchange for grades. After collecting dozens of testimonies from female students, BBC Africa Eye sent an undercover journalist, Kiki Mordi disguising as students inside the University of Lagos and the University of Ghana.

The story of one UNILAG senior lecturer and pastor at Foursquare Gospel Church, Dr. Boniface Igbeneghu, caused serious buzz on social media after he was caught on tape soliciting intimacy from an undercover journalist who posed as a 17-year-old minor seeking admission in the school.

Boniface came under attack on social media as social media users flocked his facebook timeline using all sorts of language against him.A close family friend has confirmed that the lecturer was admitted to the hospital after he drank rat poison in an attempt to kill himself. In the late hours of Monday evening, Dr. Boniface was found on the floor unconscious with bubbles in his mouth, he was then rushed to Reddington Hospital the family friend said.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3WuZ66jfTy/

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by GistMore9: 1:33pm On Oct 08, 2019

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by Nooneonline(m): 1:35pm On Oct 08, 2019
Doesn't surprise me. Y Una go save am sef? Give him 3 bottles of sniper

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by kwyllancy: 1:47pm On Oct 08, 2019
Why won't he commit suicide? angry

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by WalkerMichael(m): 1:47pm On Oct 08, 2019
I said it. I mentioned it. I knew He was going to try take commiting suicide, the backlash was going to be too much -... In fact, the results after a single search on the name 'boniface' on Google is alone to commit suicide.... I only feel pity his kids and family - the man soiled his family name ehn chai such a huge disgrace. He has sinned, however he should face the full consequences of his actions no matter what.

SEXUAL HARRASMENT FOR GRADES IS VERY BAD AND SHOULD NOT BE ENCOURAGED.

158 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by Hakeem12(m): 1:47pm On Oct 08, 2019
You are not going anywhere, you must dance to the tune of the song you started.

150 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by Blue3k(m): 1:47pm On Oct 08, 2019
Lol that child predator gets no sympathy from me. He knew the age of consent and didnt care. Ivan Drago said it best.

66 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by Sirnuel: 1:47pm On Oct 08, 2019
He could kiss 17 year old girls and give them cold room treatment but cant face the consequences of his actions

Coward

131 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by Ginaz(f): 1:47pm On Oct 08, 2019
This is his karma. This cup is filled to the brim and time has come to account for his evil deeds .

I can’t imagine the number of women he have abused before he got caught. sad

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by mirabel001(f): 1:47pm On Oct 08, 2019
Eyaah...people should leave this man alone, he was just trying to survive. There are many ppl like him in Nigeria uni.....

#freehim

4 Likes

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by obowunmi(m): 1:48pm On Oct 08, 2019
COWARD.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by solmusdesigns: 1:48pm On Oct 08, 2019
lipsrsealed

Men getting destroyed one at a time... first target Pastors, Footballers and Actors, everyone have suddenly turned Judge and jury on this case,

Thank God the Ghanian Lecturer would goto court unlike this coward in Nigeria,

I just hope BBC and British isnt blackmailing our Universities because our students are now staying back at home to school instead of wasting billions in tuition annually.
They first started with giving back 2 years post graduate visa, people still didnt mind them now they are taking the battle to Accra and Lagos University
Now close to thier Brexit they have brought thier media guns out

P.S; to the Dunce and Imbecilees quoting me to look for a fight, i have watched the video and i have my reservation, so i will rather wait for the panel to come up with thier fact finding, This is the same thing we should do always wether COZA or Unilag

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by ObeyPaul: 1:48pm On Oct 08, 2019
Lies... he should die if he likes

4 Likes

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by sinola(m): 1:48pm On Oct 08, 2019
He never see anything sef... When he was busy sampling different categories of toto in the cold room, he didn't realize there were consequences for every action cos in physics, action and reaction are equal and opposite.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 08, 2019
You must live o... And face justice

7 Likes

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by OkCornel(m): 1:48pm On Oct 08, 2019
While the Apostles were waiting on the Holy Spirit in the upper room
A certain Pastor (or rather "Fraudstor" ) was waiting on some booty in the COLD ROOM

Oh well, whatever happens in the secret comes out in the open one day...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by chily11: 1:48pm On Oct 08, 2019
Karma is a damn broke bitch. Karma is a damn broke snitch... Karma is a damn wicked witch. TO ALL THE WOMEN.... SHUN SEX 4 GRADE!... STUDY HARD AND DRESS DECENTLY!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by Pavore9: 1:48pm On Oct 08, 2019
Same man who was feeling invincible?

For wrong doings, always ahead is a day of reckoning.

2 Likes

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by Justdare: 1:48pm On Oct 08, 2019
Bloody chicken looking for an easy way out.
what makes a man is not the thing dangling between your legs but how well you handle issues as this.
You can't even pretend to be strong to take shit like you gave. The other fool in Ghana broke down in tears in the middle of a class.
Imagine what the poor girls went through (excusing the lazy empty headed slayers)

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by aciza(m): 1:48pm On Oct 08, 2019
OK, following

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by emmyt2: 1:48pm On Oct 08, 2019
May GOD help you,,
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by Samuel200: 1:48pm On Oct 08, 2019
All is well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by WetSmoke: 1:48pm On Oct 08, 2019
I just knew it. They all should be placed on suicide watch shocked

2 Likes

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 08, 2019
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, events like this makes me ashamed to be associated with Christianity and sometimes I'm tempted to join Islam. Majority of the bastards we call pastors are wolfs in sheep clothing. Christianity habours so many madness. No Islamic cleric has been caught in this sexual mess because they are guided accordingly by the tenets of Islam. Is it a coincidence that 3 pastors have been disgraced in few months and many more to come? Islam will soon take over Nigeria cos shameful incidents like this will make many Christians convert to Islam sad

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by pepilo: 1:48pm On Oct 08, 2019
Eyin Blogger Blogger
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by JIDECAC: 1:49pm On Oct 08, 2019
ok

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by chelsea1116(m): 1:49pm On Oct 08, 2019
DONT DO D CRIME IF U CANT DO D TIME.
ITS VERY GOOD THIS USELESS MEN ARE EXPOSED..
THIS IS WOT OUR GIRLS GO TRU AND MOST OF THEM PUT UP WITH DIS WICKED LECTURERS COS THEY ARE SCARED..THANKS TO BBC FOR GIVING THEM A VOICE AND PUTTING FEAR IN THS BEASTS.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by nblock: 1:49pm On Oct 08, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by dominique(f): 1:49pm On Oct 08, 2019
I knew it was going to come to this. Very few people can bounce back from this level of disgrace. He brought it upon himself though

24 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Inside The Room Where Wadume Hid Before Rearrest (pics) / How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) / Nigerian Man Killed After Arriving The Country For Election. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.