Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Tesla Motors : 11 Facts You Cannot Ignore - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Tesla Motors : 11 Facts You Cannot Ignore (13535 Views)

The New 2019 Ford Edge Unveiled In Nigeria By Coscharis Motors (PHOTOS) / Donald Trump's Official Car "The Beast": 15 Amazing Facts You May Not Know / The Army Jeep Innoson Motors Produced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tesla Motors : 11 Facts You Cannot Ignore by Richiy(f): 7:05am On Jan 24, 2017
martineverest:
elon musk is actually an african,not an american

Yes, he is South African, Canadian and American
Re: Tesla Motors : 11 Facts You Cannot Ignore by muller102(m): 7:06am On Jan 24, 2017
martineverest:
elon musk is actually an african,not an american
he is from south africa I think.

1 Like

Re: Tesla Motors : 11 Facts You Cannot Ignore by Nobody: 7:24am On Jan 24, 2017
Sweet ride specially the model s 90D, wonder when power supply will allow Nigerians enjoy the benefits on full scale.
Re: Tesla Motors : 11 Facts You Cannot Ignore by SmartMugu: 7:25am On Jan 24, 2017
Sincere4u:
Sweet ride specially the model s 90D, wonder when power supply will allow Nigerians enjoy the benefits on full scale.
Not just the electricity, the roads as well. Both of them under same minister.

2 Likes

Re: Tesla Motors : 11 Facts You Cannot Ignore by Nobody: 7:27am On Jan 24, 2017
SmartMugu:

Hahaha, bro we really have a long way to go.

1 Like

Re: Tesla Motors : 11 Facts You Cannot Ignore by Queenasake(f): 7:31am On Jan 24, 2017
Richiy:
* When their customer service comes to fix your car, they drop off another car you can use for the period.

* Telsa's patent and technology is open; this means that anyone can see how the products are made

* Telsa is my future car grin grin

Telsa is the future of cars. Elon Musk is the future of technology.

oga TESLA lon je, ko nse TELSA, not a telecom company o. Ma fi tibadan Bo o. grin

1 Like

Re: Tesla Motors : 11 Facts You Cannot Ignore by dannywest: 7:44am On Jan 24, 2017
Are there Teslas in Nigeria?
Re: Tesla Motors : 11 Facts You Cannot Ignore by Zetra(m): 7:45am On Jan 24, 2017
In 2009 Tesla borrowed $465 Million from the U.S. government ,they made so much money that they paid back the loan long before the agreed time .

our government should do more of this indirectly providing better and sustainable jobs. I don't know way govt is trying to create jobs by themselves instead of providing enabling environment
Re: Tesla Motors : 11 Facts You Cannot Ignore by goingape1: 7:52am On Jan 24, 2017
Richiy:
* When their customer service comes to fix your car, they drop off another car you can use for the period.

* Telsa's patent and technology is open; this means that anyone can see how the products are made

* Telsa is my future car grin grin

Telsa is the future of cars. Elon Musk is the future of technology.

this is a bloody lie undecided
all company guard their production secret from other company to copy!

the one you just see are probably on how it is made (just the surface production)

no company is stvpid enough to just show how them made there stuff to the public! undecided

if it is being so, Chinese would have made many copies of Tesla car.

haven't you heard of company espionage undecided

you need to deepen you knowledge woman!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tesla Motors : 11 Facts You Cannot Ignore by sigmundfreud(m): 7:59am On Jan 24, 2017
Abeg I wan buy, this bicycle don tire me undecided
Re: Tesla Motors : 11 Facts You Cannot Ignore by Jamzig1(m): 8:03am On Jan 24, 2017
* Tesla acquire Solarcity in October 2016, the largest Solar Energy Provider in the US(Elon Musk is the Chairman of Solarcity)
Re: Tesla Motors : 11 Facts You Cannot Ignore by lucksdot: 8:05am On Jan 24, 2017
ok we Don hear
Re: Tesla Motors : 11 Facts You Cannot Ignore by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:14am On Jan 24, 2017
AutoJoshNG:

Anyone can get the keys anytime.. grin
Wat re d requirements??
Na free dem dey get the key?
Re: Tesla Motors : 11 Facts You Cannot Ignore by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 24, 2017
Elon Musk studied physics and electrical engineering, children don't be stupid, go to school!!!

1 Like

Re: Tesla Motors : 11 Facts You Cannot Ignore by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 24, 2017
Emeskhalifa:

Wat re d requirements??
Na free dem dey get the key?

Actually free.

There's a Tesla factory store near my work where they keep a fleet of cars for test drives to anybody with a drivers license.

In three years I've never had the urge to test drive the cars. I forgot no them unaspiring. I require a blown engine in my automobiles grin
Re: Tesla Motors : 11 Facts You Cannot Ignore by OGAOGA(m): 8:30am On Jan 24, 2017
Tesla!!! With the current condition of electronic supply in naija. Well all those baba olowo get gen to charge am Sha
Re: Tesla Motors : 11 Facts You Cannot Ignore by Richiy(f): 8:33am On Jan 24, 2017
goingape1:

the one you just see are probably on how it is made (just the surface production)

no company is stvpid enough to just show how them made there stuff to the public! undecided

The way you attacked me, one would think we have had issues before. If you don't agree with my point, simply say it. Attack the point, not the person behind it. And don't tell me anything about deepening my knowledge, you know nothing about me.

And oh, evidence of my point? Check the screenshot below

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tesla Motors : 11 Facts You Cannot Ignore by Thavik(m): 8:50am On Jan 24, 2017
goingape1:

Just unnecessarily hateful, and you don't even know what you are talking about, People like you sicken me

1 Like

Re: Tesla Motors : 11 Facts You Cannot Ignore by goingape1: 8:59am On Jan 24, 2017
Richiy:

The way you attacked me, one would think we have had issues before. If you don't agree with my point, simply say it. Attack the point, not the person behind it. And don't tell me anything about deepening my knowledge, you know nothing about me.

And oh, evidence of my point? Check the screenshot below
do you even know what is use of technology?

telsa sells battery and the rest. you can use those one and that it what is mean by that Patent and not the production of telsa motor technology in another company!

read through that patent and you will see it.
Re: Tesla Motors : 11 Facts You Cannot Ignore by kingreign(m): 9:02am On Jan 24, 2017
AutoJoshNG:
Tesla motors have continually tested the limits of electric cars and self driving cars .But very few people know about this company .Lets get enlightened .

Elon Musk is not the founder of Tesla .The founders are Martin Eberhard and Marc Tarpenning .

The Model X has a biohazard air filter , meaning you could probably survive in that car if there is a chemical gas attack around you .

It takes the Model S 2.5 seconds to 60 from 0-60mph .

You can drive 250 miles in a fully charged Model X , before needing a recharge .

In 2009 Tesla borrowed $465 Million from the U.S. government ,they made so much money that they paid back the loan long before the agreed time .

The Model X is the heaviest electric car , it weighs 2,276 Kg .

You can get 455 miles of driving from a fully charged Model S 90D,under the right conditions . This is like driving from Lagos to Bayelsa.

Tesla’s Giga factory in Nevada is the second largest building in the world !!!.

They currently have about 14,000 employees .

Elon Musk invested $70 Million in Tesla ,from his pocket ,I mean from his account ,wow !! .

Elon Musk is worth about $12.1 Billion .

Have anything to add ?.I would be glad to hear from you.

Don’t forget to share .

By Donald3d

https://autojosh.com/tesla-motors-11-facts-can-not-ignore/

Cc
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy

Converting 450mi to km is 725km. But the distance from Lagos to Bayelsa is approx 535km.

A more appropriate distance is between Lagos to Suleja in Niger state.

1 Like

Re: Tesla Motors : 11 Facts You Cannot Ignore by kingreign(m): 9:05am On Jan 24, 2017
goingape1:

Daimler AG makers of Mercedes Benz do not keep their secret from being copied. Infact its free for anyone to copy their secrets hence, modern cars use ABS, hybrids, and other automotive engineering breakthroughs which were pioneered by them. Go check your facts right again.

1 Like

Re: Tesla Motors : 11 Facts You Cannot Ignore by TheVictorious(m): 9:14am On Jan 24, 2017
Elon musk is a South African
Re: Tesla Motors : 11 Facts You Cannot Ignore by goingape1: 9:16am On Jan 24, 2017
kingreign:

Daimler AG makers of Mercedes Benz do not keep their secret from being copied. Infact its free for anyone to copy their secrets hence, modern cars use ABS, hybrids, and other automotive engineering breakthroughs which were pioneered by them. Go check your facts right again.
bro!

depending on the model duh!

most old and outdated model are free to copy!

check your fact well!
Re: Tesla Motors : 11 Facts You Cannot Ignore by kingreign(m): 9:18am On Jan 24, 2017
goingape1:
bro!

depending on the model duh!

most old and outdated model are free to copy!

check your fact well!

Go read about merc philosophy bro
Re: Tesla Motors : 11 Facts You Cannot Ignore by Richiy(f): 9:35am On Jan 24, 2017
goingape1:
do you even know what is use of technology?

telsa sells battery and the rest. you can use those one and that it what is mean by that Patent and not the production of telsa motor technology in another company!

read through that patent and you will see it.

I am asking you for the last time, stop insulting my intelligence. What does your first sentence imply?
Re: Tesla Motors : 11 Facts You Cannot Ignore by Exciton(m): 9:37am On Jan 24, 2017
Hehe. See Nigerians fantasizing about using Tesla cars in Naija when all we've got is a measly 5000 MW.

Instead of you to protest seek the removal of all these bloody old hapless Luddites that call themselves our leaders from power.

Those bastards are the greatest threat to all talented young Nigerians that dare to dream.
Re: Tesla Motors : 11 Facts You Cannot Ignore by pussypounder(m): 9:58am On Jan 24, 2017
ayd91:
Electric cars... Hmmm
And we haven't gotten enough power to charge . 4phones... SMH.
Re: Tesla Motors : 11 Facts You Cannot Ignore by Shugadpuna: 10:05am On Jan 24, 2017
GiftCardsNeeded:
Hello fellow nairalanders, and eyin keyboard warriors, If you have iTunes or Amazon gift cards you want to sell, I buy in the denominations of 25$,50$ and 100$. I buy as much quantity as is available.Check signature to contact me on whatsapp if available. Thank you.
Registered january 23. Bros go carry gun
Re: Tesla Motors : 11 Facts You Cannot Ignore by Jamzig1(m): 10:46am On Jan 24, 2017
bataderemi:
Elon Musk studied physics and electrical engineering, children don't be stupid, go to school!!!
He studied Physics and Economics
Re: Tesla Motors : 11 Facts You Cannot Ignore by gnykelly(m): 1:11pm On Jan 24, 2017
AutoJoshNG:

Anyone can get the keys anytime.. grin
he so much believe in his dream. that is why he invested so much money.

what is your dream. do you believe in it
Re: Tesla Motors : 11 Facts You Cannot Ignore by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 24, 2017
I don't think anyone says Elon founded Tesla Motors.
You forgot to add that Elon fired Martin Eberhard -- a co-founder of Tesla.
Re: Tesla Motors : 11 Facts You Cannot Ignore by swagifted(m): 4:36pm On Jan 24, 2017
SmartMugu:

the car will be begging the owner to install updates, Glo will just be laughing at you in Spanish

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Of These Is A Better Minivan With My Budget? / Reps Endorse Tariff Increase On Imported Cars / Honda Pilot Displays Vtm-4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.