Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

Tesla Motors : 11 Facts You Cannot Ignore - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Tesla Motors : 11 Facts You Cannot Ignore (13517 Views)

The New 2019 Ford Edge Unveiled In Nigeria By Coscharis Motors (PHOTOS) / Donald Trump's Official Car "The Beast": 15 Amazing Facts You May Not Know / The Army Jeep Innoson Motors Produced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tesla Motors : 11 Facts You Cannot Ignore by swagifted(m): 4:44pm On Jan 24, 2017
goingape1:
this is a bloody lie undecided
all company guard their production secret from other company to copy!

the one you just see are probably on how it is made (just the surface production)

no company is stvpid enough to just show how them made there stuff to the public! undecided

if it is being so, Chinese would have made many copies of Tesla car.

haven't you heard of company espionage undecided

you need to deepen you knowledge woman!
with how fast the chinese are evolving in the "economics of tech", their Tesla competition is surely going to WoW,... Commercial Electric cars may have bin pioneered by tesla,but the competition coming in the future will be more than what they have in Stock, I mean even faraday future's concept cars have a very bright future so far. .. Talk more of when graphene batteries become standardized.. I think it tesla Vs the world now.
Re: Tesla Motors : 11 Facts You Cannot Ignore by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 15, 2017
Richiy:

Yes, he is South African, Canadian and American
I think I like u I wanna be ur friend, whatsapp??
Re: Tesla Motors : 11 Facts You Cannot Ignore by Ugosample(m): 9:51am On Apr 04, 2017
martineverest:
elon musk is actually an african,not an american

He has a south African dad (white) And Canadian mum.
And he has American citizenship too, so he us not a typical African.

Most Africans (black) don't have that foresight yet, especially those in his age bracket.
I say that without apologies
Re: Tesla Motors : 11 Facts You Cannot Ignore by Ugosample(m): 9:54am On Apr 04, 2017
bataderemi:
Elon Musk studied physics and electrical engineering, children don't be stupid, go to school!!!
Good advice

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Of These Is A Better Minivan With My Budget? / Toyota Copyrights A Device That Captures Items That Fall Under Your Car Seats / Mercedes Is Spending $1 Billion To Go Electric In Alabama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.