Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

The Alade Mall To Cost N13b, To Be Completed In 2018 - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Alade Mall To Cost N13b, To Be Completed In 2018 (29964 Views)

How Safe Is Sairui Online Shopping Mall To Invest In? / Crowd Forces Port-Harcourt Mall To Shut Gate / Crowd Invade Onitsha Mall To Buy Iphone-x: Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Alade Mall To Cost N13b, To Be Completed In 2018 by Neroanna(f): 1:30pm On Jan 23, 2017
Re: The Alade Mall To Cost N13b, To Be Completed In 2018 by henrydadon(m): 1:30pm On Jan 23, 2017
Bolustic:

Oga, it would develop the economy in many ways:

-As the construction is ongoing, it has already provided jobs
-Upon completion, sales girls, security guards, drivers etc would be employed
-Lagos would generate more tax
-Residents of such area can go there anytime to buy goods since it is 24hrs operated
-It will automatically become a bus stop
-Students can go there on excursions

tell me and look me in the face that you went to school to become a saleboy,drivers and security guards..

where are they going to generate tax?..from shoprite?..

you think those politician wife that have shops in these malls actually pay tax and you think the average nigerian can afford the price of these luxurious products in mall?..

listen to your self go there for excursion angry..you deresve to be slapped! grin

7 Likes

Re: The Alade Mall To Cost N13b, To Be Completed In 2018 by bolaevans: 1:30pm On Jan 23, 2017
Who they help
Re: The Alade Mall To Cost N13b, To Be Completed In 2018 by Godemcee(m): 1:32pm On Jan 23, 2017
wow God bless Lagos a country inside a country.
the mall is owned by an afonja I know osu Will claim they built the mall.

God bless s.west
God bless naija

2 Likes

Re: The Alade Mall To Cost N13b, To Be Completed In 2018 by Fabulosdave01: 1:32pm On Jan 23, 2017
Wow. Only Lagos? Some people will son come here with hate now

1 Like

Re: The Alade Mall To Cost N13b, To Be Completed In 2018 by TTLHORLA: 1:32pm On Jan 23, 2017
soberdrunk:
Mall! mall! mall!= consume! Consume! Consume!, we need factories! Factories! Factories=Produce! Produce! Produce! angry angry
Lol

Mall! Mall!= Tourist!! higher tax revenues!! Job opportunitues!!!

1 Like

Re: The Alade Mall To Cost N13b, To Be Completed In 2018 by babfet(m): 1:38pm On Jan 23, 2017
crestedguy:
what kind of outlet are you claiming abegi,they should use that hug of money to build factories that will employ thousand of people,After completion now,the shop will be divided among themself and the rich,after using tax payers money to build it,Big misplace of priorities .people need jobs not Mall,#IAMNOTSTANDINGWITHAMBODEONTHISONE

Is not a must for you to want or like same thing, so go on with your choice and leave me with mine thank you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Alade Mall To Cost N13b, To Be Completed In 2018 by soberdrunk(m): 1:38pm On Jan 23, 2017
TTLHORLA:

Lol

Majority' of the "tourists" that come to Nigeria come to "make" money not "spend" money,.....

5 Likes

Re: The Alade Mall To Cost N13b, To Be Completed In 2018 by lielbree: 1:44pm On Jan 23, 2017
soberdrunk:
Mall! mall! mall!= consume! Consume! Consume!, we need factories! Factories! Factories=Produce! Produce! Produce! angry angry
Buhari should employ you. You've just make more sense than all his ministers combined

2 Likes

Re: The Alade Mall To Cost N13b, To Be Completed In 2018 by mrjojo: 1:45pm On Jan 23, 2017
Seems like Lagos is the only state in really developing in the whole country, the Governor should just buy the whole ogun and Ondo state as annex grin
Re: The Alade Mall To Cost N13b, To Be Completed In 2018 by lielbree: 1:47pm On Jan 23, 2017
TTLHORLA:

Lol

He guy is right. We need factories. We need to stop looking for what will attract tourists and start being self sufficient by producing what we need...

If that is done tourist will naturally flock in

1 Like

Re: The Alade Mall To Cost N13b, To Be Completed In 2018 by TTLHORLA: 1:48pm On Jan 23, 2017
lielbree:

He guy is right. We need factories. We need to stop looking for what will attract tourists and start being self sufficient by producing what we need...

If that is done tourist will naturally flock in
True....but tourists also help boost foreign exchange
Re: The Alade Mall To Cost N13b, To Be Completed In 2018 by TTLHORLA: 1:48pm On Jan 23, 2017
soberdrunk:

Majority' of the "tourists" that come to Nigeria come to "make" money not "spend" money,.....
Loool...true sha
Re: The Alade Mall To Cost N13b, To Be Completed In 2018 by lielbree: 1:50pm On Jan 23, 2017
TTLHORLA:

True....but tourists also help boost foreign exchange
Reducing importation will do more for forex within a year what tourism can't do in 10years.
Re: The Alade Mall To Cost N13b, To Be Completed In 2018 by TTLHORLA: 1:55pm On Jan 23, 2017
lielbree:

Reducing importation will do more for forex within a year what tourism can't do in 10years.
Hmm,alright
Re: The Alade Mall To Cost N13b, To Be Completed In 2018 by Sezua(m): 1:56pm On Jan 23, 2017
Bolustic:

-Residents of such area can go there anytime to buy goods since it is 24hrs operated

In a way u re right, but then it sets up back by miles, because most of the products that would be sold in the said malls would definitely be imported...i hope u get? yea, i know u do.
Re: The Alade Mall To Cost N13b, To Be Completed In 2018 by Sezua(m): 1:58pm On Jan 23, 2017
TTLHORLA:

Lol

More Malls = More imported goods= More consumption of the imported goods. developed countries don't look for malls to build and then stock it with imported goods.

3 Likes

Re: The Alade Mall To Cost N13b, To Be Completed In 2018 by TTLHORLA: 2:03pm On Jan 23, 2017
Sezua:

More Malls = More imported goods= More consumption of the imported goods. developed countries don't look for malls to build and then stock it with imported goods.
I agree
Re: The Alade Mall To Cost N13b, To Be Completed In 2018 by ArabMopol(m): 2:08pm On Jan 23, 2017
more lies..... dullard Bull-hari the propagandist TUFIAKWA
Re: The Alade Mall To Cost N13b, To Be Completed In 2018 by ephi123(f): 2:11pm On Jan 23, 2017
Bolustic:

OMG shocked
How does "automatically become a bus stop" develop the economy?
Students on excursions to shopping malls??!! To see what?

Goodness gracious. I have seen it all on nairaland, all!

3 Likes

Re: The Alade Mall To Cost N13b, To Be Completed In 2018 by ephi123(f): 2:12pm On Jan 23, 2017
TTLHORLA:

Lol

Tourists to which shopping mall? How many foreigners have you seen on the streets of Lagos?
Our tourism industry is next to being non-existent as we speak right now.

3 Likes

Re: The Alade Mall To Cost N13b, To Be Completed In 2018 by codemaniacs: 2:18pm On Jan 23, 2017
k

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Alade Mall To Cost N13b, To Be Completed In 2018 by FLYFIRE(m): 2:20pm On Jan 23, 2017
henrydadon:

tell me and look me in the face that you went to school to became a saleboy,drivers and security guards..

you think those politician wife that have shops in these malls actually pay tax and you think the average nigerian can afford the price of these luxurious products in mall?..

listen to your self go there for excursion angry..you deresve to be slapped! grin

Please don't waste your preciuos time arguing with these people. They have SOLD their souls to the billions bubu mapped for madia lies & propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: The Alade Mall To Cost N13b, To Be Completed In 2018 by ephi123(f): 2:21pm On Jan 23, 2017
codemaniacs:

You're ignorant(no insult intended) grin grin grin

visit the malls at Lagos Island.... you'll think you're in another country angry angry angry

there are thousands of foreigners in Lagos... Indians have Ilupeju as their hub cheesy cheesy cheesy

Continue deceiving yourselves. Until people learn to face the truth, there is no progress.
Thousands of foreigners indeed, why didn't you provide the figure, 2000 counts as "thousands" as well.

Indians? Did you say Indians? I bet you are one of those who call lebanese "white"

2 Likes

Re: The Alade Mall To Cost N13b, To Be Completed In 2018 by ephi123(f): 2:23pm On Jan 23, 2017
henrydadon:

tell me and look me in the face that you went to school to became a saleboy,drivers and security guards..

In fact, I have not read a more ridiculous comment on Nairaland before.

When you ask them to expand their horizons, they won't. Now they are referring to excursions and bus stop as "adding to economy" oh my. Smhhhhh

3 Likes

Re: The Alade Mall To Cost N13b, To Be Completed In 2018 by codemaniacs: 2:30pm On Jan 23, 2017
k
Re: The Alade Mall To Cost N13b, To Be Completed In 2018 by TTLHORLA: 2:41pm On Jan 23, 2017
ephi123:

Tourists to which shopping mall? How many foreigners have you seen on the streets of Lagos?
Our tourism industry is next to being non-existent as we speak right now.
They are foreigners in lagos,go to the island and u'll see lot of them....majority of them even go to the palms mall in lekki
Re: The Alade Mall To Cost N13b, To Be Completed In 2018 by Corrinthians(m): 2:46pm On Jan 23, 2017
soberdrunk:
Re: The Alade Mall To Cost N13b, To Be Completed In 2018 by ephi123(f): 2:47pm On Jan 23, 2017
TTLHORLA:

They are foreigners in lagos,go to the island and u'll see lot of them....majority of them even go to the palms mall in lekki

Those foreigners are likely expatriates who are being paid shitloads of money to work in Nigeria, or have their own businesses where they are exploiting Nigerians. Very few foreigners come to Nigeria for the sole purpose of visiting / as tourists.

1 Like

Re: The Alade Mall To Cost N13b, To Be Completed In 2018 by ephi123(f): 2:48pm On Jan 23, 2017
codemaniacs:

Indians have a temple somewhere in Ilupeju... so yes they are mostly indians, few lebanese..

go to the Lagos Island and stop jumping to conclusions angry angry

there is progress on the Island grin grin grin

Ehen? Hope you've not joined them to worship at their temple tongue

I am not saying there are no foreigners, but definitely almost zero to none in Nigeria for the sole purpose of tourism.
Re: The Alade Mall To Cost N13b, To Be Completed In 2018 by codemaniacs: 2:51pm On Jan 23, 2017
k
Re: The Alade Mall To Cost N13b, To Be Completed In 2018 by ephi123(f): 2:54pm On Jan 23, 2017
codemaniacs:

foreigner na foreigner angry angry angry whether they are tourists or not does not matter as long as they are spending their money in Nigeria grin grin

I hear you. Spending N1 when they've made N1000, and will repatriate N999. One day, may our eyes open to the potential we have in this country.

For now, tourism = ZERO.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Starting A Security Company In Nigeria / Naira Crosses 400/$ Mark At Parallel Market After FX Ban On 9 Banks / Mark Zuckerberg Loses 17. 6bn Plunge To World's Sixth Richest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.