Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,960 members, 7,828,402 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Shocking M M M Secret That 95percent Nigerian Dont Know - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Shocking M M M Secret That 95percent Nigerian Dont Know (4250 Views)

M.m.m. Has Crashed Again / STAY AWAY FROM M.M.M., GHW, TWINCRASHED Etc / M.M.M Nigeria "30 Days Freeze" Doesn't Mean Pause Mode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking M M M Secret That 95percent Nigerian Dont Know by dabrightt: 1:38pm On Jan 23, 2017
I am not here to write long post..I just want to open our eye to a shocking secret about mavrody and his fraudlent sheme that most of us have never think about...
If M M M is about getting help and providing help that means mavrody have n't scam nigerian because no money has entered his bank account and why will this haPen to him read this..

((((((Mavrodi was found and arrested in
2003. While in custody, Mavrodi was
given until January 31, 2006 to read
the documents in his fraud case
against him (The criminal case
consisted of 650 volumes, each
250-270 pages long).
At the end of April 2007, Mavrodi was
convicted of fraud, and given a
sentence of four and a half years.
Since he had already spent over four
years in custody, he was released less
than a month later, on May 22, 2007.
))))))))))))

The fact is that those people you are Providing help for are mavrody guys they are his agent or let me call them secret workers..All the money you have used to provide help are going to mavrody account take it or leave it the truth is that people that provide you help are mavory guys let me called dem secret workers..Rushians are very intelligent they arrange the sheme in such a way to make you believe is not a scam ..

You may abuse me or quote me wrong just that I am the type that think very deep and from day one this is what I feel about mavrody that made me not to parcitipate in his scheme ..

Think about this why did he decided to frooze account by december when he promised higher interest rate he knew that nigeria will pump in money and he knew he will reach his target thou am not rejocing or that people loose
their money...

if the people nigerian provided help to where not his secret agent/guys why froozing account last december because he know how naira entered his account..THINK ABOUT THIS.. Seun MrKnowitall, dominique lalasticlala
Re: Shocking M M M Secret That 95percent Nigerian Dont Know by Mouthgag: 1:41pm On Jan 23, 2017
[s]
dabrightt:
I am not here to write long post..I just want to open our eye to a shocking secret about mavrody and his fraudlent sheme that most of us have never think about...
If M M M is about getting help and providing help that means mavrody have n't scam nigerian because no money has entered his bank account and why will this haPen to him read this..

250-270 pages long).
))))))))))))

The fact is that those people you are Providing help for are mavrody guys they are his agent or let me call them secret workers..All the money you have used to provide help are going to mavrody account take it or leave it the truth is that people that provide you help are mavory guys let me called dem secret workers..Rushians are very intelligent they arrange the sheme in such a way to make you believe is not a scam ..

You may abuse me or quote me wrong just that I am the type that think very deep and that was what I have feel from day one that made me not to parcitipate..

Think about this why did he decided to frooze account by december when he promised higher interest rate he knew that nigeria will pump in money and he knew he will reach his target thou am not rejocing or that people loose
their money...

if the people nigerian provided help to where not his secret agent/guys why froozing account last december because he know how naira entered his account..THINK ABOUT THIS.. Seun MrKnowitall, dominique lalasticlala
[/s]
I have lost faith in mmm but this your post is a complete nonsense!

I promise to delete my nairaland account if this pissofshit gets to front page.

11 Likes

Re: Shocking M M M Secret That 95percent Nigerian Dont Know by dabrightt: 1:49pm On Jan 23, 2017
Mouthgag:
[s][/s]

bros I said it earlier sorry for the money you lost in m m m scheme the summary and the truth is dat people that you give help or provide help to are mavrody secret workers...Even if you throw your phone in lagoon how those it affect seun or me or lag has a whole ..

2 Likes

Re: Shocking M M M Secret That 95percent Nigerian Dont Know by Mouthgag: 1:57pm On Jan 23, 2017
dabrightt:
bros I said it earlier sorry for the money you lost in m m m scheme the summary and the truth is dat people that you give help or provide help to are mavrody secret workers...[s]Even if you throw your phone in lagoon how those it affect seun or me or lag has a whole [/s]..
Grammarian grin

5 Likes

Re: Shocking M M M Secret That 95percent Nigerian Dont Know by dabrightt: 2:03pm On Jan 23, 2017
Mouthgag:

Grammarian grin
let me like your comment
Re: Shocking M M M Secret That 95percent Nigerian Dont Know by dabrightt: 2:45pm On Jan 23, 2017
maria43:

FOOL YOU ARE
maybe I am the fool maybe you are we shall see..
Re: Shocking M M M Secret That 95percent Nigerian Dont Know by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 23, 2017
dabrightt:
bros I said it earlier sorry for the money you lost in m m m scheme the summary and the truth is dat people that you give help or provide help to are mavrody secret workers...Even if you throw your phone in lagoon how those it affect seun or me or lag has a whole ..
lmao...for over 8 months a staff of where I stay constantly got and gave help. a guy near me gh and ph for over 5 months. I turned 500K to 1.7Million in 5 months. does that make me a mavrodi agent? cos from your analyses I was given help and provided help as well with the money right in my account. ...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking M M M Secret That 95percent Nigerian Dont Know by dabrightt: 4:55pm On Jan 23, 2017
OneSentence:

lmao...for over 8 months a staff of where I stay constantly got and gave help. a guy near me gh and ph for over 5 months. I turned 500K to 1.7Million in 5 months. does that make me a mavrodi agent? cos from your analyses I was given help and provided help as well with the money right in my account. ...
This post is only for people with deep thinking ability..since your friend have been getting help from different people in 5 month ask him if It is not far places and after getting a help have u ever seen someone told you he is nw a friend or speak with the person he got help frm...

Truth is bitter I knopw you and your friend get help but mavrody secret agent was matched with u..and you provide help to dem...think you will understand what am saying
Re: Shocking M M M Secret That 95percent Nigerian Dont Know by THUNDAR(m): 5:14pm On Jan 23, 2017
I would av said THANK GOD I DID NOT JOIN MMM
I would av said SORRY FOR THE PEOPLE WHOSE MONEY WERE LOST
I would av said MMM WARNED YOU TO USE SPARE MONEY
I would av also said GOVERNMENT TRIED TO WARN YOU BUT YOU SAID na your money

so many things I would av said but I chose to keep quiet and read comments

3 Likes

Re: Shocking M M M Secret That 95percent Nigerian Dont Know by psalmsjob: 5:20pm On Jan 23, 2017
Mouthgag:

Grammarian grin

You wicked o see as you coin the name give hamgrin actually I had to re-read each line after reading it to make sense out of it.

Op the Grammarian you noh try at all even the first part of your story noh connect with the later parts nah.

If this makes it to front page like someone said, me too will skip nairaland for 1 daygrin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking M M M Secret That 95percent Nigerian Dont Know by Datevilme: 5:24pm On Jan 23, 2017
R

1 Like

Re: Shocking M M M Secret That 95percent Nigerian Dont Know by seighapaul(m): 5:26pm On Jan 23, 2017
dabrightt:
[s]This post is only for people with deep thinking ability..since your friend have been getting help from different people in 5 month ask him if It is not far places and after getting a help have u ever seen someone told you he is nw a friend or speak with the person he got help frm...

Truth is bitter I knopw you and your friend get help but mavrody secret agent was matched with u..and you provide help to dem...think you will understand what am saying[/s]

Guy, you be MUMU (accept the honorary title). Of all the different ways to criticize the scheme, you chose the mumu-est of 'em all. Your brain is simply not functioning at optimal capacity.

1 Like

Re: Shocking M M M Secret That 95percent Nigerian Dont Know by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 23, 2017
dabrightt:
This post is only for people with deep thinking ability..since your friend have been getting help from different people in 5 month ask him if It is not far places and after getting a help have u ever seen someone told you he is nw a friend or speak with the person he got help frm...

Truth is bitter I knopw you and your friend get help but mavrody secret agent was matched with u..and you provide help to dem...think you will understand what am saying
so mavrodi just decided to dash me all that money when I'm the one who's supposed to be paying his agents abi? I started with 500 and ended with 1.7. abeg make mavrodi send more agents to me make I pay them o...as long as at the end of the month someone, maybe another agent pays me additional 30% I'm ok.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking M M M Secret That 95percent Nigerian Dont Know by hoover420: 6:30pm On Jan 23, 2017
THUNDAR:

Thank God you decide to keep mute.. . People like you will live longer grin
Re: Shocking M M M Secret That 95percent Nigerian Dont Know by lewizylee(m): 7:02pm On Jan 23, 2017
Did you read history in ur undergraduate? If yes hope u came out with a 2.1??
dabrightt:

250-270 pages long).
))))))))))))

You may abuse me or quote me wrong just that I am the type that think very deep and from day one this is what I feel about mavrody that made me not to parcitipate in his scheme ..

their money...

Re: Shocking M M M Secret That 95percent Nigerian Dont Know by lewizylee(m): 7:04pm On Jan 23, 2017
U don't have to insult people to make your point....Mmm rocks
seighapaul:

Guy, you be MUMU (accept the honorary title). Of all the different ways to criticize the scheme, you chose the mumu-est of 'em all. Your brain is simply not functioning at optimal capacity.

1 Like

Re: Shocking M M M Secret That 95percent Nigerian Dont Know by lewizylee(m): 7:06pm On Jan 23, 2017
No One is Perfect....he may be more brilliant than you if ranked academically
Mouthgag:

Grammarian grin
Re: Shocking M M M Secret That 95percent Nigerian Dont Know by lewizylee(m): 7:09pm On Jan 23, 2017
Your Hard earn money....Your Choice
THUNDAR:

Re: Shocking M M M Secret That 95percent Nigerian Dont Know by Mouthgag: 7:12pm On Jan 23, 2017
lewizylee:
No One is Perfect....he may be more brilliant than you if ranked academically
Offcourse assholë grin
Re: Shocking M M M Secret That 95percent Nigerian Dont Know by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 23, 2017
Mouthgag:
[s][/s]

NO ONE WILL MISS U IF U DO N IF U DONT, NO ONE CARES.

1 Like

Re: Shocking M M M Secret That 95percent Nigerian Dont Know by Mouthgag: 8:56pm On Jan 23, 2017
Cossie0000001:

NO ONE WILL MISS U IF U DO N IF U DONT, NO ONE CARES.

Re: Shocking M M M Secret That 95percent Nigerian Dont Know by dabrightt: 11:08pm On Jan 23, 2017
OneSentence:

so mavrodi just decided to dash me all that money when I'm the one who's supposed to be paying his agents abi? I started with 500 and ended with 1.7. abeg make mavrodi send more agents to me make I pay them o...as long as at the end of the month someone, maybe another agent pays me additional 30% I'm ok.
africans are gifted to be adamant haters pof the truth and that is the secret pof high rate of fake life and poverty in africa...
Re: Shocking M M M Secret That 95percent Nigerian Dont Know by dabrightt: 11:11pm On Jan 23, 2017
seighapaul:

bro understand one thing..the post will have no meaning to low thinking daft and haters of truth like you

1 Like

Re: Shocking M M M Secret That 95percent Nigerian Dont Know by dabrightt: 11:14pm On Jan 23, 2017
psalmsjob:

You wicked o see as you coin the name give hamgrin actually I had to re-read each line after reading it to make sense out of it.

Op the Grammarian you noh try at all even the first part of your story noh connect with the later parts nah.

If this makes it to front page like someone said, me too will skip nairaland for 1 daygrin
why are you so bitter in ur spirit...HoPe you attended the crusade mavrody realeased my money

1 Like

Re: Shocking M M M Secret That 95percent Nigerian Dont Know by lewizylee(m): 11:26pm On Jan 23, 2017
Ok thanks for the time
Mouthgag:

Offcourse assholë grin
Re: Shocking M M M Secret That 95percent Nigerian Dont Know by lewizylee(m): 11:27pm On Jan 23, 2017
THE 5 CATEGORIES OF MMM PARTICIPANTS

1) THE SPY
They create account and put little or no money. They do this only to have access to Mavrody information /letter on their PO. They share it on social media only to mock and make jest of the real participants.

2) THE UNSTABLE
They talk good of MMM today and talk ill of her tomorrow.
When they got alert after GH they joyfully appreciate MMM, but in the time of MMM challenges and trial, they give up.

3) THE MIXERS
They are Jack of all trades.
They also do all other networks.
They are found in Givers forum, NNN, MMM Japan, Recycler, Ultimate etc. They don't mind talking ill of MMM, thinking that if it falls, they have alternative

4) THE PESSIMISTS
They have big mavro size but they are not sure they will have it back. They even discourage those that should PH for them to GH. 75 percent of the participants fall in this category.

5) THE OPTIMISTS
They are the few faithful participants of MMM. They can never be discouraged. Come what may, they stand with MMM even in the hard time. Their ideology is that "tough time never last but tough people do "

Where do you belong?
Re: Shocking M M M Secret That 95percent Nigerian Dont Know by lewizylee(m): 11:38pm On Jan 23, 2017
Today 23/1/2017
meeting with Andrew
*Mr Andrew:* hi
*Mr Andrew:* if u pH u will be able to GH with time
*Mr Andrew:* we willing to do our best regarding ur gh
*Mr Andrew:* if u are doing ur oh u will be able to get it back faster
*Mr Andrew:* we will make announcement in ur PO this week. With more clarification
*Mr Andrew:* there are limits now to gh
*Mr Andrew:* we are hoping dispatchers work fast and we will get more matches this week
*Mr Andrew:* we are starting with small amounts
*Mr Andrew:* priority given to people with small gh
*Mr Andrew:* d new model was approved but now it's time to implement fully
*Mr Andrew:* facing technical difficulties
*Mr Andrew:* pls pH now, if confirmed, u I'll be able I gh soon without limits
*Mr Andrew:* soon ur 2016 mavros will be released to u
*Mr Andrew:* our target is sustainability
*Mr Andrew:* we will be able to sort all d problems out soon and give people all they want
*Mr Andrew:* we blocked people promoting other products, plenty of them, today. So pls keep reporting Nigerian Guiders promoting other products
*Mr Andrew:* all these other products are copy cats
*Mr Andrew:* use this form to report Guider's promoting other products
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1-Sq4v7IZqmFjigNdAbBmGYYcQj9mjy_E-9BL1-rTyOg/viewform
*Mr Andrew:* we are targeting sustainability. Not to destabilize d community. So we cannot work faster than we are doing now
*Mr Andrew:* I understand that u guys are under pressure
*Mr Andrew:* we will do our best this week
*Mr Andrew:* updates will appear on ur PO this week
*Mr Andrew:* I don't know exactly when this week, but u will see it in ur PO
*Mr Andrew:* for sustainability we shld make everyone busy
*Mr Andrew:* programmers has already finished d new model
*Mr Andrew:* soon u will see it
*Mr Andrew:* thank u so much guys
*Mr Andrew:* pls believe in us
*Mr Andrew:* have a good wk
*Mr Andrew:* bye
Re: Shocking M M M Secret That 95percent Nigerian Dont Know by uchbaba(m): 3:35am On Jan 24, 2017
4 peace of mind and sincerity...I hv been paid upto 8times now...see my signature
Re: Shocking M M M Secret That 95percent Nigerian Dont Know by psalmsjob: 8:52am On Jan 24, 2017
dabrightt:
why are you so bitter in ur spirit...HoPe you attended the crusade mavrody realeased my money

I am not bitter in my spirit as you put it. I'm not a MMM participant neither do I promote it in anyway but if you must condemn something you have to understand it and present your argument in a orderly manner based on concrete evidence not just condemning it because everyone is condemning it. That's what I'm "bitter" against copycattinggrin
Re: Shocking M M M Secret That 95percent Nigerian Dont Know by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 24, 2017
dabrightt:

250-270 pages long).
))))))))))))

their money...

Sorry to say, you are a dullard.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Free Volatility 75 Index And Other Market Training / Get Your Skrill & Neteller Funded Instantly Using Nairaswipe.com / Become A Good Forex Trader In 1 Weeks, Free Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.